Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Question

48K views 989 replies 46 participants last post by  Joshy 
#1 ·
I've heard I should adjust my throttle for more horses. How does this work? And how do you do it?

#784 ·
Oh there out there...it's just a matter of what you're willing to pay.

I'm sure there's quite a few Azure Blue's in great shape with low miles, but I bet you could pick up a mid miles terminator for the same price.

Usually with most 03/04 Mach 1's, autos are more rare than manuals...but who wants an auto in a car like that?...unless you plan on turning it into a strict track car.

#785 · (Edited)
sonicpony03 said:
Oh there out there...it's just a matter of what you're willing to pay.

I'm sure there's quite a few Azure Blue's in great shape with low miles, but I bet you could pick up a mid miles terminator for the same price.

Usually with most 03/04 Mach 1's, autos are more rare than manuals...but who wants an auto in a car like that?...unless you plan on turning it into a strict track car.
K. Thanks. The only thing i am worried about is the cobras supercharger making the engine not last as long. And I fell in love with the azure blue Mach. Lol. Both amazing cars. Cobras seem to go for a few thousand more on average around here. If I put a supercharger on the mach eventually will it last basically as long as the 03-04 cobra? Or is there a difference in stock and aftermarket? Or are you talking about an 01 cobra?

#786 ·
lowflyn said:
Don't expect noticable power from anything that is that easy to do. It's not that easy.

As far as the OP, there is no throttle adjustment for more power, it doesn't work that easy.

If you want a CAI then put one on, just don't expect a huge power increase.

Also, to the person who wants to take the pre-cats off, I wouldn't recommend it. It's also illegal in all 50 states to remove functioning cats from a vehicle. Just throwing that out there. *disclaimer*3 of the 4 vehicles at my house right now do not have cats*/disclaimer*
It's not illegal is all 50 states to have no cats indana is not an emissions state my car is running an off road x and every other mustang is my town is cat less j/s lol

#787 ·
Nate98stang said:
It's not illegal is all 50 states to have no cats indana is not an emissions state my car is running an off road x and every other mustang is my town is cat less j/s lol
It is absolutely illegal to run no cats unless you car was built in the 60's or before. Just because they don't look under the car and check for them doesn't mean they are not supposed to. They don't have to do a emissions test where I am either but they are supposed to check for cats.

#788 ·
Alscobra said:
It is absolutely illegal to run no cats unless you car was built in the 60's or before. Just because they don't look under the car and check for them doesn't mean they are not supposed to. They don't have to do a emissions test where I am either but they are supposed to check for cats.
Oh news to me lol, guess no one around here really cares

#791 ·
Joshy said:
K. Thanks. The only thing i am worried about is the cobras supercharger making the engine not last as long. And I fell in love with the azure blue Mach. Lol. Both amazing cars. Cobras seem to go for a few thousand more on average around here. If I put a supercharger on the mach eventually will it last basically as long as the 03-04 cobra? Or is there a difference in stock and aftermarket? Or are you talking about an 01 cobra?
What about this???^^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.