Well she's gone - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #36
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx
Re: Well she's gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF_stang View Post
lol we do that with thermite grenades lol...just burn all of it..had to get on a waiver to not be drug tested for 6 months bc we burned so much lol.

I'm looking to doing that or some form of private security or even DEA. Lots of choices. Or may even re enlist...its a 90k bonus for me right now and tax free if I do it over here lol
haha..fukn eh!!! my uncle is army cid and he re-enlisted cause he couldnt find a regular job. i think he's in his late 40's or early 50's i think private is more money...but dea has gotta be fun though. as long as u arent doing survelance lay'n in wet leaves in 20 degree weather...lol. but hay, ima lazy *** and hate being cold.

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx View Post
haha..fukn eh!!! my uncle is army cid and he re-enlisted cause he couldnt find a regular job. i think he's in his late 40's or early 50's i think private is more money...but dea has gotta be fun though. as long as u arent doing survelance lay'n in wet leaves in 20 degree weather...lol. but hay, ima lazy *** and hate being cold.
lol I live for that ****, spent 3 days with an SKT in the rain for 2 of it about 2 months ago. Certain HVT didn't show up so it was all for nothing lol
Old 02-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #38
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF_stang View Post
lol I live for that ****, spent 3 days with an SKT in the rain for 2 of it about 2 months ago. Certain HVT didn't show up so it was all for nothing lol
dude your a real fukn trooper. it pisses me off when the ppl dont show up...or they dont show up with wut we are hope'n they have in their possesion. i was cool with that shyte back in my early twenties too. im in my 30's now and i have a totaly different attitude..about everything. keep your attitude and enthusiasm and it will get you far....i promise.

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx View Post
dude your a real fukn trooper. it pisses me off when the ppl dont show up...or they dont show up with wut we are hope'n they have in their possesion. i was cool with that shyte back in my early twenties too. im in my 30's now and i have a totaly different attitude..about everything. keep your attitude and enthusiasm and it will get you far....i promise.
Damn right it will. I lost a lot of enthusiasm though now that I'm settled down, but I'm still a 29 year old boy!
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:36 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

thanks svtlx and 93cobraguy. What makes me really mad are all the people that b!tch and moan about being here...shouldn't have signed that paper if they didn't wanna be here. Doesn't matter if you're SOF or a cook...should know there's always a chance to deploy lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion