Favorite body style? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 51
Favorite body style?

I really like fox body Mustangs, and SN-95's. Not too keen on the 1999-2004 models, though. What about you guys?
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 4
Love the fox. Don't like the sn-95. That's what ya give ur gf. 99-04 is a much better update.
matt112283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Favorite body style?

Fox > *.

Are we done here?
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Favorite body style?

Fox bodies,new edge Terminators and the mighty S197s.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt112283
Love the fox. Don't like the sn-95. That's what ya give ur gf. 99-04 is a much better redo on the sn-95.
There isn't that much different besides the body style between the sn95 and new edge. It has the pi heads and a few other internal differences but that's about it. I used to dislike the new edge body style but I have a appreciation for them now. I still like the 94-98 body style way more, but it ain't any "chick" car.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #6
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 700
1971 Mach1 Boss
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
New edge
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #8
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco

There isn't that much different besides the body style between the sn95 and new edge. It has the pi heads and a few other internal differences but that's about it. I used to dislike the new edge body style but I have a appreciation for them now. I still like the 94-98 body style way more, but it ain't any "chick" car.
I guess ya didn't see the whole new sharper body... don't get me wrong I love every year but 2 to 1 says a chick is rollin in an sn
matt112283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt112283

I guess ya didn't see the whole new sharper body... don't get me wrong I love every year but 2 to 1 says a chick is rollin in an sn
I forgot you can't read at an adequate level. I specifically mentioned BESIDES the body style there isn't much difference. Learn to read, or maybe do it if you already can.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett
New edge
+1
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #11
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco

I forgot you can't read at an adequate level. I specifically mentioned BESIDES the body style there isn't much difference. Learn to read, or maybe do it if you already can.
I am sorry. I looked and now see my mistake. I guess I was toooo busy wondering what color sn your vagina drives.
matt112283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #12
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
I love all, sn model is whatever, love 99 through 2004, down on the 2005 model (just not a fan of the hood like and some of the body) minus the Saleen.... love the new 5.0! Just my opinion, Im partial to sharp edges...
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt112283

I am sorry. I looked and now see my mistake. I guess I was toooo busy wondering what color sn your vagina drives.
Thats fine that your simple. Don't try to bring in some sexist bull**** come back that doesn't relate to the original argument. Your an idiot, accept your role as the dumbass in life, and maybe enroll in a reading class for further instances.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:11 PM   #14
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Favorite body style?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt112283 View Post
I am sorry. I looked and now see my mistake. I guess I was toooo busy wondering what color sn your vagina drives.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #15
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco

Thats fine that your simple. Don't try to bring in some sexist bull**** come back that doesn't relate to the original argument. Your an idiot, accept your role as the dumbass in life, and maybe enroll in a reading class for further instances.
Come on man, not necessary to start an argument... This is a forum for mustangs and is intended to be informative and fun, if you want to attack each other do it in a personal message... These puns aren't necessary
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducatisport

Come on man, not necessary to start an argument... This is a forum for mustangs and is intended to be informative and fun, if you want to attack each other do it in a personal message... These puns aren't necessary
I didn't know that a correction was the same as an argument.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:27 PM   #17
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Where's lalayla.... She is the group hug initiator....
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #18
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco

I didn't know that a correction was the same as an argument.
I'm not going to join the argument but you know you weren't correcting, you were attacking his intelligence. Now I'm out of this
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #19
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett
Where's lalayla.... She is the group hug initiator....
No joke she is an awesome mediator!
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #20
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
[QUOTE="Rosco"]

bull**** come back that doesn't relate to the original argument.

You said it yourself bro.
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Yes, I guess you did get me there. Originally though, it was a correction that turned into a debacle.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #22
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
That's fine, what year is your stang?
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
A 98 haha. This maybe why I'm partial to the sn95.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #24
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco
A 98 haha. This maybe why I'm partial to the sn95.
My girls neighbor has a bad *** sn and two of my buddies have them, not my favorite but still an awesome car!... The only part I'm not so big on are the shape of the hood and rear quarter panel vents, outside of that they have my vote
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #25
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco
A 98 haha. This maybe why I'm partial to the sn95.
The sn95 is honestly the only mustang I am not partial to. Not that I wouldn't buy one just that there are better lookin models. I think it's the taillights. The front looks awesome coming at you but the sides with the small phony brake air vents. Don't flame me but I forget what they are called. The plastic pieces in front of the rear tires. They are a bit bigger on the new edge style. And the rear of the sn95 just don't do anything for me. However a mustang is a mustang and the aftermaket can fix that eh....however the 5.0 in the sn95 has way more potential per dollar spent than the mod motors. And the npi heads suck. 210 flywheel hp is a joke. At least the 5.0 sn95 had mondo torque. The 4.6 gotta get spinning to make any power
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducatisport

My girls neighbor has a bad *** sn and two of my buddies have them, not my favorite but still an awesome car!... The only part I'm not so big on are the shape of the hood and rear quarter panel vents, outside of that they have my vote
Huh I like the rear quarter panel vents. The normal hood looks pretty good, but I think the cobra hood with the cowls on top and bigger looks sweet.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #27
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Favorite body style?

1998 sux balls! Lets arguee!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #28
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
1998 sux balls! Lets arguee!
Oh jeeeez....ok my dad can beat up your dad
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #29
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Re: Favorite body style?

Fox Chassis Mustangs are the best, hands down!
I also love Terminator Cobras as well! It's the only car I'd give mine up for!
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett

The sn95 is honestly the only mustang I am not partial to. Not that I wouldn't buy one just that there are better lookin models. I think it's the taillights. The front looks awesome coming at you but the sides with the small phony brake air vents. Don't flame me but I forget what they are called. The plastic pieces in front of the rear tires. They are a bit bigger on the new edge style. And the rear of the sn95 just don't do anything for me. However a mustang is a mustang and the aftermaket can fix that eh....however the 5.0 in the sn95 has way more potential per dollar spent than the mod motors. And the npi heads suck. 210 flywheel hp is a joke. At least the 5.0 sn95 had mondo torque. The 4.6 gotta get spinning to make any power
I love the back end, it's my favorite part of it. The taillights separated just looks good. The vents are smaller and shaped more for the curves on the older style, that may be why. When I get my 96-98 cobra hopefully soon, I plan on replacing the upper intake and heads with the 04 terminator ones. Then after awhile slapping a super on it.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:06 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
I had a feeling this would turn out badly...

The more I think about it though: the foxes are the only stangs I see with a really low percentage of ovary toting drivers. Not trying to start anything ... just saying.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:10 AM   #32
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
1998 sux balls! Lets arguee!
Come on man, no need for the Internet tuff guy were having a decent convo here, maturity is what separates us from ricers (and our amazing cars!!)
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
You can't argue on the Internet. One: you can google your answer. Two: even if you win, it's like winning the special olympics.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #34
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302
I had a feeling this would turn out badly...

The more I think about it though: the foxes are the only stangs I see with a really low percentage of ovary toting drivers. Not trying to start anything ... just saying.
Bahahahaha.
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:17 AM   #35
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco
You can't argue on the Internet. One: you can google your answer. Two: even if you win, it's like winning the special olympics.
Bahahahaha ....I am gonna pee.... Hey ducati clean out your inbox. I can't send you a pm
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
checking for body style sllf1962 2005-2010 Mustang GT 0 01-06-2010 03:22 PM
What is your FAVORITE BODY KIT SpectorV The Bar 16 04-10-2006 04:37 PM
I am in need of a 94-98 body style mustang.... sweet stang94 Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 11 07-16-2004 01:38 PM
Lightning Style Body Kit pics!?? domin8stang Mustang Audio & Video 20 11-26-2003 03:24 PM
VOTE so we can see THE REAL favorite or best body kit! SpectorV Mustang Audio & Video 22 09-16-2003 11:28 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:31 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.