fun road trip - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
fun road trip

Ok so I went to ft Knox today to register our new vehicles. While on my way down it started raining then sleeting! Not a happy camper. Then one of my windshield wipers was falling apart. Great. Then as I am driving along im notice everyones else's mustangs. How awesome some of them look and how I dont care for some others but I still notice cuz they r stangs. Then on a semi trailer is a 2011 Shelby. Talk about PIMP lol. And seen some awesome stangs on post, it seems like everyone at Knox owns a mustang lol. The best part of my trip was all the mustangs. And let me say today was the first day I have drove my baby that aggressive and fast. Dont know how I didn't get pulled over and she does GREAT! Lol. Burned a ton of gas tho AND bought new blades they work great! I guess when your a stang owner u start noticing EVERY stang?!?!
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy
Ok so I went to ft Knox today to register our new vehicles. While on my way down it started raining then sleeting! Not a happy camper. Then one of my windshield wipers was falling apart. Great. Then as I am driving along im notice everyones else's mustangs. How awesome some of them look and how I dont care for some others but I still notice cuz they r stangs. Then on a semi trailer is a 2011 Shelby. Talk about PIMP lol. And seen some awesome stangs on post, it seems like everyone at Knox owns a mustang lol. The best part of my trip was all the mustangs. And let me say today was the first day I have drove my baby that aggressive and fast. Dont know how I didn't get pulled over and she does GREAT! Lol. Burned a ton of gas tho AND bought new blades they work great! I guess when your a stang owner u start noticing EVERY stang?!?!
Very true
Old 03-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Oh yes. I always notice them around here. they are everywhere.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

And I didn't realize but the new stangs have the sequential turn signals. Like them actually and will be putting them on mine I added up all the mods I want to do for now and im up to 6000 including wheels. Yea my hubby just laughed cuz his jeep is a money pit to mod too
Old 03-24-2011, 08:22 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: fun road trip

I love the sequential lights. Yea, I notice all Mustangs but now my attention waivers a little if it's nothing special.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:35 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend
I love the sequential lights. Yea, I notice all Mustangs but now my attention waivers a little if it's nothing special.
Yea same here lol
Old 03-25-2011, 07:57 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
You really do the other day I was picking hubs up I counted how many I saw just on the short one road drive and I saw 5 of them! One road 10 min drive!
Old 03-25-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

i notice most
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Yah I tend to do that with every vehicle I own. When I had the Ranger, I always noticed Rangers, now that i have the F-150, I see a lot of newer F-150's.

I definitely notice all the stangs driving down the road...but I will say the 2011 v6's/GT's are hard to discern from a good distance. Today I saw a bright red 2011 GT parked at a resturaunt off the highway and from the rear and side I couldn't tell if it was a v6. I couldn't make out the emblems and I'm not familiar with the wheel options. Damn they make it hard now with the dual exhaust and sweet wheels.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion