Went out to eat and saw John Force's.... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 565
Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

....motor home, on I-70 heading east at about 5:15... didn't get a picture, but his name was in big red letters running diagonally on the motor home.. It was a good size but not huge... If it didn't have his name on it, it wouldn't have stood out. I sure would like to meet him someday....

I see a lot of Racing Team semi's on I-70, all kinds....
__________________

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
MC770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,761
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

I'm trying to see him next time hes up here at the dragway by me. He seems pretty cool
__________________
~2003 Zinc Yellow Terminator Cobra~
~482 RWHP / 487 LBS Torque~
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

I met Ashley Force in L.A. during the 2010 Mustang unveil. She is really short.


and really hot. Unfortunately, she is really married too.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
JB3nd3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 143
Send a message via AIM to JB3nd3r
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav View Post
....motor home, on I-70 heading east at about 5:15... didn't get a picture, but his name was in big red letters running diagonally on the motor home.. It was a good size but not huge... If it didn't have his name on it, it wouldn't have stood out. I sure would like to meet him someday....

I see a lot of Racing Team semi's on I-70, all kinds....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770 View Post
I'm trying to see him next time hes up here at the dragway by me. He seems pretty cool
Yea you can get his autograph, but it's hard to get a moment to actually talk to him... its like a ****'n madhouse at his pit station
__________________
JB3nd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I met Ashley Force in L.A. during the 2010 Mustang unveil. She is really short.

and really hot. Unfortunately, she is really married too.
hahahah!

Read above.
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #6
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....



My good camera died before I got to her so I had to use my ****ty phone at the time.

More pictures here: http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f275/t70006/
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

My good camera died before I got to her so I had to use my ****ty phone at the time.
I could care less about her with that beautiful boss in the background

Read above.
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

I lied, here is a higher resolution one:

__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
JB3nd3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 143
Send a message via AIM to JB3nd3r
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno4life View Post
I could care less about her with that beautiful boss in the background

Read above.
IDK, she is pretty ****in hot man and she races... bonus points right there
__________________
JB3nd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3nd3r

IDK, she is pretty ****in hot man and she races... bonus points right there
Yea she is but i'd rather have that boss.

Read above.
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,635
John Force is one of my heros would love to meet him too. I rank him over Carroll Shelby.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
JB3nd3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 143
Send a message via AIM to JB3nd3r
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno4life View Post
Yea she is but i'd rather have that boss.

Read above.
I'd take her and try to get her dad to buy me the boss
__________________
JB3nd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #13
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
John Force is one of my heros would love to meet him too. I rank him over Carroll Shelby.
I will start covering the NHRA news around John Force then. I didn't realize there was such demand for it here.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
JB3nd3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 143
Send a message via AIM to JB3nd3r
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I will start covering the NHRA news around John Force then. I didn't realize there was such demand for it here.
Awesome, but if you had news about all of the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing I'd be about it... Hell I skipped my graduation to go to tennessee so I could watch the drag races for the 2nd time that year
__________________
JB3nd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #15
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3nd3r View Post
Awesome, but if you had news about all of the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing I'd be about it... Hell I skipped my graduation to go to tennessee so I could watch the drag races for the 2nd time that year
Are you a decent writer and enjoy writing? We are always looking for new people to write for our blog.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:46 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
JB3nd3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 143
Send a message via AIM to JB3nd3r
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Are you a decent writer and enjoy writing? We are always looking for new people to write for our blog.
I think I'm a fairly decent writer, well in school it always came easy to me. I pry should take a better look at the blog section before I throw myself into anything, get an idea of what your looking for.
__________________
JB3nd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #17
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

I will start covering the NHRA news around John Force then. I didn't realize there was such demand for it here.
The absolute king. Little bit of a man crush I think.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #18
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3nd3r View Post
I think I'm a fairly decent writer, well in school it always came easy to me. I pry should take a better look at the blog section before I throw myself into anything, get an idea of what your looking for.
We are not very demanding and we have a private forum for our bloggers to talk with each other. PM me if you have any questions. Don't want to derail the thread.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 565
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Brent, you are commenting in a technical area of the site that does not allow off topic discussions...

It's pretty obvious that some of us really look up to this John Force and family..
__________________

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #20
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav
Brent, you are commenting in a technical area of the site that does not allow off topic discussions...

It's pretty obvious that some of us really look up to this John Force and family..
I think he found a new pet project.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #21
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav View Post
Brent, you are commenting in a technical area of the site that does not allow off topic discussions...

It's pretty obvious that some of us really look up to this John Force and family..
Hence....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
We are not very demanding and we have a private forum for our bloggers to talk with each other. PM me if you have any questions. Don't want to derail the thread.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 565
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

I know, I know... Just teasing...
Thanks for what you do Brent, I know it's not easy running an automotive forum...
__________________

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Unfortunately, she is really married too.
Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
John Force is one of my heros would love to meet him too. I rank him over Carroll Shelby.
Me too. I grew up idolizing Force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I will start covering the NHRA news around John Force then. I didn't realize there was such demand for it here.
I'll be sure to cover it some whenever I get back into writing.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #24
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Went out to eat and saw John Force's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav View Post
I know, I know... Just teasing...
Thanks for what you do Brent, I know it's not easy running an automotive forum...
Thanks, it can get a bit stressful sometimes.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #25
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

Thanks, it can get a bit stressful sometimes.
Yea sorry about that lol

Read above.
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:57 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
2ponys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 21
I'm about 20 minutes from tasca ford he's usally there at least once in the summer, havn't been yet its mobbed every time.
__________________
01 V6 vert , 02 gt vert
2ponys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eat that ****, Lane Kiffin! MarkuzLS1 The Bar 3 06-10-2010 01:34 PM
Steve,Don't Eat It! BlkStang4Me The Bar 5 06-11-2004 09:47 PM
Before you eat out again (porno's) xtrememustang1 The Bar 25 03-15-2004 10:32 AM
u want to eat? Fishers Stang The Bar 21 11-06-2003 08:40 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:41 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.