parking lot fun - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Beav...that is amazing.
I have seen 2011 gt500's today already
2 of them were parked next to each other at church. both identical to each other.
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #142
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Re: parking lot fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
Yours is the red one right? Gorgeous. I wish we had events like that around here
It's the red one, but not the convertible... Do some computer searches and make some contacts, you might be surprised just how many things are happening around... It took me years to figure out just how many things are happening around here... We started our own club and it has been one of the most satisfying experiences...

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #143
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla

Saw these at Starbucks in Jacksonville yesterday

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #144
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Saw these at Starbucks in Jacksonville yesterday
That evora is beautiful
DrSalt22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #145
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
We realized there was a valet parking restaurant behind the Starbucks! There were Mercedes and Land Rovers but the Jag and Lotus stared me down

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:29 AM   #146
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Gave the thumbs up to a guy in an 03-04 GT today. Guy shot me the thumbs up back and nodded. It was like an old guy (that guy) nodding to the you get generation with mutual respect. Pretty cool I felt.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:22 AM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyMustangGT

Haha I'm one of those people. We like to park the mustang out away from everyone else and when I come back out so find someone beside me I get irritated.
You are not kidding! Happens to me all the time.. As a matter of fact I just got my car repainted and some dings taken out.. Well the other day I came out and saw this truck parked next to me and he DINGED my car! So I fuc*** his up pretty bad with my key I'm sending mine back to get it fixed this week.
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:24 AM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers

You are not kidding! Happens to me all the time.. As a matter of fact I just got my car repainted and some dings taken out.. Well the other day I came out and saw this truck parked next to me and he DINGED my car! So I fuc*** his up pretty bad with my key I'm sending mine back to get it fixed this week.
Seriously? Next time etch "j-hole of the year" into the truck. What kinda d-bag does that kind of sh|t?
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Old 06-13-2011, 04:25 AM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03GT88
I do the same on the parking too always nice to park next to the curb, no one, or a nice car. I wish parking lots had sections for people that actually cared about there vehicles.
That would be nice
Old 06-13-2011, 04:28 AM   #150
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav
I park near other Mustangs and wave at other Mustangs, too... And try to hang out with Mustangs, etc... Here is Jack Roush signing my car last night..
Omg!! That's so sick
Old 06-13-2011, 04:36 AM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

I'll get in on the pics.. I'm standing behind mine (before had work done) I came out to see one that looked just like mine! Pretty cool feeling
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3728662612.png
Views:	119
Size:	712.8 KB
ID:	27845  
Old 06-13-2011, 11:52 PM   #152
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'll get in on the pics.. I'm standing behind mine (before had work done) I came out to see one that looked just like mine! Pretty cool feeling
God I gotta get back to Texas.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #153
Registered Member
Regular

Saw this at the gas station and almost shot the guy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4114497579.png
Views:	117
Size:	810.0 KB
ID:	27874   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1926501053.png
Views:	116
Size:	765.4 KB
ID:	27875  

Old 06-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #154
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina

I need to get a picture of the guy around here rollin' on 24"s...........it's terrible!!!!!
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #155
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
Theres no way in hell I'd stop you...
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:35 AM   #156
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014 View Post
It could be worse.. He could've been driving a V8.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:02 AM   #157
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
OMG!!! why??? That's horrible
Old 06-14-2011, 05:03 AM   #158
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT

God I gotta get back to Texas.
Texas is the state to be in =D
Old 06-14-2011, 05:04 AM   #159
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

OMG!!! why??? That's horrible
Sometimes people just need to go bananas. Fortunately they turn into human targets for sane people like us to go after.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Texas is the state to be in =D
Especially when people rise at the 5:00am hour?
Old 06-14-2011, 05:06 AM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Especially when people rise at the 5:00am hour?
I've been up since 3:15am lol that's how us texans do work .. Thought you knew that
Old 06-14-2011, 05:08 AM   #162
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Sometimes people just need to go bananas. Fortunately they turn into human targets for sane people like us to go after.
You should see the crap they pull around Houston.. I'll try and get pics. It's worse then the banana lol
Old 06-14-2011, 05:08 AM   #163
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I've been up since 3:15am lol that's how us texans do work .. Thought you knew that
Aye, but I didn't think you lived on a farm like the folk who rose at 3:15am when I lived in Texas. I also didn't think you were sportin' a 10 gallon hat like the 3:15'ers I once knew?
Old 06-14-2011, 05:10 AM   #164
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You should see the crap they pull around Houston.. I'll try and get pics. It's worse then the banana lol
Houston? You mean you actually roll through there without a 12 gauge!?!? A white chick in Houston rollin' in a Black car!?!? Crazy.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:11 AM   #165
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Aye, but I didn't think you lived on a farm like the folk who rose at 3:15am when I lived in Texas. I also didn't think you were sportin' a 10 gallon hat like the 3:15'ers I once knew?
HAHAH!!! no, no I'm not... But Justin has to be at work by 5am so we have to wake up at 3:15am cause his work is almost an hour away in Deer Park... He's an inspector at a Dow plant and there's a turnaround going on so he's there early.. And I sir have to make his lunches and stuff so I'm up too
Old 06-14-2011, 05:14 AM   #166
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Houston? You mean you actually roll through there without a 12 gauge!?!? A white chick in Houston rollin' in a Black car!?!? Crazy.
I live on 290 and 610 inside Houston lol
It's not so bad where I live but like I've said I am going to get a carrying permit soon
Old 06-14-2011, 05:16 AM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

HAHAH!!! no, no I'm not... But Justin has to be at work by 5am so we have to wake up at 3:15am cause his work is almost an hour away in Deer Park... He's an inspector at a Dow plant and there's a turnaround going on so he's there early.. And I sir have to make his lunches and stuff so I'm up too
Look at you! You remind me of the old school Texas mentality where the wife tales care of a working husband. Not to profile or anything but I haven't seen a wife, fiancé, or gf take care of the ole man like that since I left Texas. I think it's very very admirable, and I'm not saying it to score points like some of these other foods on here.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:23 AM   #168
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Look at you! You remind me of the old school Texas mentality where the wife tales care of a working husband. Not to profile or anything but I haven't seen a wife, fiancé, or gf take care of the ole man like that since I left Texas. I think it's very very admirable, and I'm not saying it to score points like some of these other foods on here.
Thank you Pete.. It's the way my mom was (is) and that's the way I am too... And I really think being raised out in the county has a lot to do with it.. Most born and raised city girls are stuck up and don't like taking care of anyone.. but....we country girls enjoy taking care of our hard working man
Old 06-14-2011, 05:26 AM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thank you Pete.. It's the way my mom was (is) and that's the way I am too... And I really think being raised out in the county has a lot to do with it.. Most born and raised city girls are stuck up and don't like taking care of anyone.. but....we country girls enjoy taking care of our hard working man
Props and respect from me to you, ma'am. It's not something I give to people often.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 AM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Props and respect from me to you, ma'am. It's not something I give to people often.
Thank you sir I appreciate that
Old 06-14-2011, 05:39 AM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thank you sir I appreciate that
NP
Old 06-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma

A few weeks ago I was giving mine a good cleaning at the car wash a couple of miles from where I live. It's a long car wash with maybe 15 or 16 wash bays with just as many covered areas for drying and vacuuming behind it. I was at one end drying mine, when I saw another red 2011 pull out of a wash bay down on the other end. Instead of pulling in to the drying area directly in front of his wash bay, he drove all the way down to my end and parked next to me. It was cool having 2 race red 2011's parked next to each other. His was a 5.0 though, so I was a little jealous. Although he did tell me he liked my wheels better than his.

2011 Race Red v6, performance package
Hal3st0rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #173
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

I like parking next to another mustang because you know they will be more careful opening their doors.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #174
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereKEV
I like parking next to another mustang because you know they will be more careful opening their doors.
Heck ya I try
Old 06-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #175
Road Trip!

Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:

Heck ya I try
You and Pete make a cute cyber couple lol
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion