Stuff the upsets me about NJ - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:07 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Re: Stuff the upsets me about NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by drusmith View Post
Not a day goes by where someone is always wanting to race me. For the most part they know they will get their a$$ handed to them but they really just want to see me floor it. I ignore them.

Guys, let me know if this ever happens to you. Just last Saturday I was on my way to a small car show with my buddy's, (04 cobra, S55 and E55) we all have cars over 450wrhp. So this Crotch Rocket pulls up next to me at a traffic light and wants to race for money. WTF man. So this guy ends up following us to the car show and calls us pussys cause we wont race. I hate this crap. Sad thing is he had a 600cc, and I know that he would not be running anything faster then 11.5 sec 1/4 mile. I wanted to out it down with him so bad to teach him a lesson. But that's what the track if for!

Anyway I just don't understand where some people get the nerve!
Hey Dru , I used to have a 2002 Honda CBR600F4i , with exhaust , nothing else and I ran a 10.70 on it at ATCO Raceway in THE GOOD 'OL STATE OF N.J.
and the crotch rockets of today are faster !!! So think again .........
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2011, 06:11 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Re: Stuff the upsets me about NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by drusmith View Post
Yup you got it. he would take me thru 1st and 2nd gear by a car length or so. By the end of 3rd we would be even and by 4th I would have him and pulling away. i had a ZX6R and race cars before and on highway it was not cool cause I lost a lot. But off the start the bike has the advantage being so light.
Jersey DOESN'T SUCK !!!!!! coming fron some one who lives in Michigan LOL ,You got a lot of nerve !!!!
of coarse I live in South Jersey , not so bad here , except taxes and car insurance I can't complain .............
Old 07-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alaska
So last night was watching 1000 Ways to Die and they had one from new jersey and it they described him as a "typical douch* bag" haha seriously fit new jersey stereotype haha he was looking in the mirror working out and was too "cool" to blow up his pool floating chair so he used an aresol can I think for tire repair.. And sat in the pool and smoked a cigarette and BOOM! bye bye goes the jersey jerk! Hahah
Dubya11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 04:52 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Lmao I am not one to laugh at someone's bad fortune but wow that is hilarious. As for jersey driven through it many of times but it's a small enough state i have never stopped there not even to fill up with gas.

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
Lmao I am not one to laugh at someone's bad fortune but wow that is hilarious. As for jersey driven through it many of times but it's a small enough state i have never stopped there not even to fill up with gas.
The guy at the counter would be drinking protien shakes grunting and lifting weights looking at a full body meter telling you to pump your gas elsewhere because I'm pumping my guns right now
Dubya11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion