I wear my boxers with the pony on the front!! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:18 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
gotta go with your gut and stick to it naturally you are your own worst critic unless u think ur crap smells like flowers
I'm 100% happy with my car now
bradh2414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2011, 08:43 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
So who else has a story of a mustang hater

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Back when my car was a piece, I would practice driving the manual up and down my road. But it wasn't registered insured or inspected (triple whammy I know) and my neighbors called the cops on me cause my car was too loud since I was still rough with the clutch.
Got pulled over down my street, brought home in a cop car and my dad had to drive my car back down the street. Only got a warning but still, my neighbors are d-bags
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: I wear my boxers with the pony on the front!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradh2414 View Post
Back when my car was a piece, I would practice driving the manual up and down my road. But it wasn't registered insured or inspected (triple whammy I know) and my neighbors called the cops on me cause my car was too loud since I was still rough with the clutch.
Got pulled over down my street, brought home in a cop car and my dad had to drive my car back down the street. Only got a warning but still, my neighbors are d-bags
Ok...enough is enough.

Now you're complaining for breaking a law you knew you were breaking.
Really?

Ppl like you are the reason the rest of us pay such high insurance rates.

I invite you to drive through my neighborhood sometime, you'll find yourself without a car.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #40
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I get yelled at all the time by a senile lady who stands on the side of the road watching everything all the time.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #41
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I have no cats and have never been checked. Pulled over a ton, though.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: I wear my boxers with the pony on the front!!

I have lived in my neighborhood for 20 years now, and I have a great relationship with my neighbors. That said, there is always a new idiot to get straightened out. If it is not some moron with a Trans-Am that thinks he lives on pit row, it is the guy that thinks he was born to be an amateur traffic cop. We have had both extremes.... I was the one who called 9-1-1 when the 11 year old girl got run over (and almost killed) by the dillweeds that were filming a Youtube video of their 300Z drifting around the corner. I was also the dude that was confronted in the middle of the street by the new neighbor that was not going to put up with my noisy American-made junk pile waking him up at 5PM....Life is always a balance.
sinister07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
Have you ever heard some big mouth know it all ever stand in their lawn and yell out slow down or something stupid just because your car was loud? If you have any stories along these lines write it out here and let us all laugh with you because some people are just not all there!! No names or photos of these idiots

My story,

So I have lived in this neighborhood for about the last 2 years and no one waves everyone for the most part does not seem very friendly. Well I came home today to try to work the bubbles out of my low quality vinyl tint I received yesterday when someone walked by. I gave a little wave and got nothing in return.
I went inside gathered up my computer and jumped into the car needing a little time in a boring place like Starbucks where I am now. So I got in my car and the speed limit in the neighborhood is 25mph. I have roush axle back exhaust on the back of my car so 4000 rpms sounds like most race cars dragging down a strip.
So I take off from the stop sign turning onto the road to get out of the neighborhood when i make eye contact with shamoooo herself. Her presence blocked out the sun at the moment i was driving past her place in 2nd gear 3000 rpms 30mph and she yells out at the top of her lungs SLOW DOWN!! (swear it shook the earth for a second) Well it took me a little bit for my ears to stop ringing and register what she said and it was probably better that it didn't register because I just happen to be in a mood today where i have no patience.
But her dumb remark at five over with my loud exhaust has inspired me to create this thread and I know there are more entertaining stories out there then mine. So have at it.
Haha thats hilarious! I would have done the same! Who cares what they think haha
Old 07-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn

Ok...enough is enough.

Now you're complaining for breaking a law you knew you were breaking.
Really?

Ppl like you are the reason the rest of us pay such high insurance rates.

I invite you to drive through my neighborhood sometime, you'll find yourself without a car.
I live on a tiny very wide back road.
I was not exceeding the speed limit.
And for the 3 months I did it i only passed 4 other cars. I didn't need to be reported. I am very resposible and wouldve taken the blame.
I understand it was illegal bit was bring very responsible about it
Old 07-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

I can see both reasonings on this but I am guilty of the same thing in many respects my first infringement came when my dad pulled off to the side of our road which is gravel and let me drive his f250 2 miles down the road multiple times. The next time came at an interesting moment when my parents and I took a car ferry from Wisconsin to michigan and the car drivers couldn't figure out how to start my moms 1990 mercury cougar. I was 14 and I ran onto the boat as they had the good raised and the dipstick. I told them all you had to do was push down on the brake and then turn the key. They said well why don't u just drive it off so I did. When I was 14 I also worked at a lumber yard where I drove 1 1/2 ton and two ton flat bed trucks all over where I also jumped on fork lifts and raised loads of multiple tons and loaded them on these trucks and after that lined them up in front the haulers can take them out. Before I was doing this and learning how to drive 4 wheelers at ten I drove multiple hours up and down my road and through the trail systems that we have in my familys woods. So I am guilty of multiple infractions of driving under age and I didn't have any accidents. Since having my license I have been involved in two accidents that have probably screwed all you insurance rates so there you go sorry for screwing all of you

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
Old 07-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy

Haha thats hilarious! I would have done the same! Who cares what they think haha
Agreed makes for great stories and u never run short of those types

Old 08-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

I left my friends house at like 1230 last night and her dad asked her the next morning "who's the jackass who needs a muffler?" hahaha.
Least of his problems

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion