9K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  04TRV6 
#1 ·
Orderd these caliper decals. Love them already

Wheel Yellow Rim Alloy wheel Tire

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Motor vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
99ford said:
Nice! Did you paint the calipers your self ?
Oh yeah, Daytona yellow

#7 ·
zrider07 said:
Those decals look good! Where'd you get them from?
I go them from eBay, there were only 7 bucks an they came in 4 different colors

#9 ·
Jamesgt08 said:
Why did u paint the brake pads? It looks good. But when u get new pads are u gonna paint them yellow too?
When I took the calipers apart and painted them with out the pads for some reason it didn't look right. I then took them apart again and painted the pads. There new pads so when I replace them next year they will be due for a touch up anyways I'm sure

#15 ·
Avelar_5.0 said:
Was it hard taking everything apart and putting it back together, love the look and would like to do the same to mine. I'm just afraid of jacking something up.
Not to hard, as long as you take your time you should be fine. Better to have someone who has done it befor to help you

#18 ·
very nice!

painted my 04's red. wasn't hard to take apart... only part that got me was the e-brake cable in the rear.. not hard just a bit of a pita...

#21 ·
they have it at most auto parts stores. they have the spray can and a kind that you brush on. I used the spray. just make sure that they are clean before applying the paint. i had to scrub mine pretty vigorously, but it was worth it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.