2003 Supercharged Mach 1 - Thoughts? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-29-2011, 06:59 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Re: 2003 Supercharged Mach 1 - Thoughts?

using the supercharger as an excuse is the biggest load of **** ive ever heard. i would demand an in-depth explanation on what it has to do with the down payment

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2011, 07:17 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

the wheels are just to small for that roush body kit. i say take it back to the mach 1 look... if u had gotten it

2004 3.9L v6
Black on black on black

MAC Cold Air Intake, 4.10 gears + T-Lok, SCT Tuner, dual H piped flowmaster super 40's
blackonblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts

you will get something else if its meant to be
dolfin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #74
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblack
the wheels are just to small for that roush body kit. i say take it back to the mach 1 look... if u had gotten it
He probably kept the Mach wheels to throw on for the trade and kept the ones previously on it so im guessing that's why it looks off.

Yeah, I want to call back because I really want it but what a load of BS.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #75
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfin13
you will get something else if its meant to be
True true

Old 08-29-2011, 08:29 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Go back saturday again. If he aint there get it lol. And bring 1000 bucks just incase lol.
Jamesgt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #77
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Lol! I think that's a great idea!

Old 08-29-2011, 08:47 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

I would try it. Or have someone else call about the mach 1 and see what he tells them. See if he gives them a different story or the same crap.
But i would go back saturday and buy it for a thousand down and your car. I would love to see his face come monday morning lol it would be priceless lmao.
Wheres my mach 1? We sold it to a lady and she trade in her blue v6. He will so pissed lmao.
Jamesgt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

That's total BS! Go to a bank yourself and get financed then go back to them with that in hand to make the deal. The bank could care less whats on or not on the car it means nothing to them. Your getting a loan for a Mach 1 not a SC the bank only looks at what KBB tells them the car is worth and KBB does not list a SC as a Ford Mach 1 option....
CutterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #80
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

**** them....go to the bank get preapproved,go back and buy that ****er if thats what you really want. That pisses me off.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Yeah, that's definitely sketchy. As cutterwolf said, go to a bank and ask for the loan yourself. You should be able to pick how much you want to put down. As long as your credit is good, I don't see why you can't walk away with this car. Don't wait until Saturday. Go to a bank and try to resolve it as soon as possible. If it turns out that you just can't get the car, at least you will have some peace of mind and not anger or regret. Good luck! Keep us updated.

*SOLD* 2012 GT Premium, Black on Black, 3.55 Axle, HID and Security Package, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs
skyline247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #82
Road Trip!

This may have been answered but im not into reading 6 pages. How much total did they want? How many months were u going to pay for it? What was ur intrest rate? I know he said 5 g dp to u but how much were they givin for ur ride? And a few details about yours also pls? I would like to call this dealer and see what kinda bs they give me i would pretend to have ur exact car if i can get him down to reasonable i would set up a day to go pu the car and u can go lol they wont know what to do but they will have to give it to you because u can just talk to the head boss and show him what we did to get around the "nut"!!!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #83
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Well the hubs was pretty mad because he works in service at another dealership. They said they'd take $4k for my car when they had a busted mineral grey '04 v6 with a cracked and faded hood stripe, faded paint on the lot for $8k! It just pisses me off that they toyed with us for two days. I really liked the car but don't know if I want to give them my business. We do have decent credit because we built it up with my current car never late on a car payment. The sales guys blew us off and then texted Kelly (the hubs) and was being a cocky. I think they were pissed that Kelly knew when it was BS. On the other hand, I really do want to get pre-approved and say **** you guys, give me my ****ing car! Lol

Yeah, I really liked it. 32 valve goodness.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:59 PM   #84
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

They said 28% APR without passing anything to the bank. That was bull. I have 12% and wasn't about to double it on a $16k car. :/ I think someone wanted to keep it for their buddy or something because everything was weird and changed rapidly over the course of Monday when we were ready to take it home. First it was the year being one year older and then that changed to because it has "power-hoppers" and it's being sold for way below it's value that they needed $5k down no matter what.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #85
Road Trip!

If u want it get a loan from the bank and cut the dealer out of the intrest and sell ur car streaght up no trade in they well never give nothin for a trade. But go to a diff dealer and tell them what u want for ur car and see what tgey apprase it at get them to write it out (so u can show hubby) and take that quot back to "nut" im sry i loled so hard when he said 5 g bc of the supercharger if u brought a car in souped up and sced they would tell u that all that stuff means nothing and only offer u what the cars worth stock! So im suprised u guys didnt just blue book his a$$ right there then TELL him what the cars worth to u dont let them tell u.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

And allways take ur offer streight to the head boss there never tell the peeons!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I agree with what you said about them keeping for a buddy. 28% is also outrageous! Sketch o Rama

Sell your car on own. Get private financing at the bank you use for checking, etc...

work in progress...
2002 v6, Dual Flowmasters, SCT SF3/X3 Tuner, AM CAI....
next up lowering, gears...
shaqfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Yah that's total bull****!!! What a load of crap! When I was looking at Lightnings for a little while I talked to my credit union and they said the fact that the truck was supercharged from the factory or supercharged at all didn't matter...basically the condition and whether the car was worth what I would be financing was important, so they wouldn't lose money if I defaulted etc.

However another bank (not credit union) said they wouldn't approve a loan for a Lightning because they could be modified and damaged/wrecked due to engine/performance mods.

In your case I agree with what was said above...it's a Mach 1, naturally aspirated car...**** that power hoppers ****

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion