427 stroker - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
427 stroker

K so im looking for advice on the best forged 427 stroker kit i can get but theres a couple variables to deal with

1: i belive the block is a late model block how ever the best price i could find on a pre 75 351 was about 5500 done and awaiting a carb i really wanna keep fuel injection though)

2: i want all forged internals (pistons rods crank the works)

3: The block im putting it in is being bored 40 over so i need the 40 over kits not the "big bore" 60 over ones

4: this engine will be reciving a blower later on when the cam and crank barrings are broke in so i need the dished 8.5/1 pistons

And any advice on a cam that will work with the blower and with out would b nice as well as a good chip so i can reprogram the tune for when the blowers on it is a must.

Thanks for any help guys and girls! please post links to the companies u recomend to buy my 427 windsor kit from so i may check them out. Again thank u for any and all help! Head choices will be next ( maybe twisted wedge or dart what do you think?)
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Is noone gunna bite on this one? I could really use a little advice on what company to buy my strker kit from guys anyone at all pls help a fellow stanger out in spending his money!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion