Seriously? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Seriously?

I went to the bowling alley tonight with some friends. And before we went me and this girl washed my car real quick. After bowling I walked to my car and there was giant coke that had been thrown all over it and the cup was still on the hood. Like seriously can people get any more immature. God people are unbelievable. Anyone else had something like that happen?
royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
You and "this girl" washed your car?
Hmmm sounds like a great girl, a keeper (:
Other than that I am sad. All of that work just to have some hater throw his Haterade all over your car.
bobsurvives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:20 AM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
"broken knees" if i ever saw someone do that to my ride even if i hadent just washed it! Yep thats all im sayin nope not going to say one more word on it u know... u know u know! Umm hmm!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Re: Seriously?

^ +1
Old 09-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Yeah people are so disrespectful!!!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

dont go places where kids are, you are just asking for trouble
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

The offender probably got back into Mommy's Accord and smiled to himself for being such a MAN....

You can only hope that when he got home, his mother ran out from under the front porch and bit him on the ankle...
sinister07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

I was reading a thread the other day about two guys that ended up getting arrested. They came out of a grocery store and found some girl all up on the hood of their newer GT500's and some toolbag taking pics... then he told them to get off and she ended up denting the hood. Long story short his friends came over and ended up beating up the two mustang owners... and the cops told them they shouldnt have done anything because they are just "cars"......

I guess looking back they should have recorded them doing it and got their tags on vid and then sued them, would have ended better.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah it's just so stupid that people can be so disrespectful. Now I have to clean it again and do an even Better job then before lol
royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

yea be VERY thankful what took place is easily correctable
Old 09-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Several years ago, I had just parked my truck and walked away from it when another pickup drove by- the passenger threw a 64oz. Dr. Pepper at my truck and it smashed all over it. It even left a dent in the tail gate. I hopped back in my truck and gave chase. The pursuit lasted just a few blocks when I cornered them in a cul-de-sac. The driver exited the truck and leveled a large frame revolver at me as I approached. I reversed and fled the scene in a real hurry! By the time the police got there, the crooks were gone. I provided the license plate, but nothing was ever done. It was just a random prank, senseless and stupid- and I could have been killed!
Old 09-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

yup... its when anger overtakes judgment.. .hard to not let it...
Old 09-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Here's the crap I got at a movie theater from teenage kids that even had the nerve to come up to me and say hey nice car! Pepsi and dairy queen on the hood n door
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2477745130.png
Views:	113
Size:	853.4 KB
ID:	31588   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1528891097.png
Views:	92
Size:	836.6 KB
ID:	31589  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1725195773.png
Views:	95
Size:	875.8 KB
ID:	31590   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1311089275.png
Views:	103
Size:	849.2 KB
ID:	31591  

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
ill be killing me some yougins lol
Old 09-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00STANG00 View Post
ill be killing me some yougins lol
You know, some species EAT their young!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

lol
Old 09-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas

My wife is a hs teacher and kids stick gum and mud balls on her car sometimes...

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

When I was a recruiter, a certain kid used to piss on my government vehicle. He was a drugged out punk...I felt sorry for him and stopped him from getting his *** kicked a few times. Who knows why people do what they do...it comes around though. That same kid is now 22 and growing up in a federal penitentiary.
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #19
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

What a waste of a perfectly good coke....
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I was driving in traffic with my old 2001 v6 and this scary looking guy in an old boxy F150 pulled up with his friends and he started revving up his engine. I didn't do much but maybe a little rev, nothing else and we pulled up to the next light

The guy was being obnoxious and looked like he could kill us so right before the hubs could roll up the window, a full styrofoam cup of beer came flying through the window and hit me in the head. Beer went everywhere, i was soaked and super pissed so we chased them on the phone with the cops but we ended up losing them. Grrrrrrr.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
I was driving in traffic with my old 2001 v6 and this scary looking guy in an old boxy F150 pulled up with his friends and he started revving up his engine. I didn't do much but maybe a little rev, nothing else and we pulled up to the next light

The guy was being obnoxious and looked like he could kill us so right before the hubs could roll up the window, a full styrofoam cup of beer came flying through the window and hit me in the head. Beer went everywhere, i was soaked and super pissed so we chased them on the phone with the cops but we ended up losing them. Grrrrrrr.
that's really bad that people out there are like that. just looking to cause trouble and problems because their own life is a pile of dung
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister07 View Post
Several years ago, I had just parked my truck and walked away from it when another pickup drove by- the passenger threw a 64oz. Dr. Pepper at my truck and it smashed all over it. It even left a dent in the tail gate. I hopped back in my truck and gave chase. The pursuit lasted just a few blocks when I cornered them in a cul-de-sac. The driver exited the truck and leveled a large frame revolver at me as I approached. I reversed and fled the scene in a real hurry! By the time the police got there, the crooks were gone. I provided the license plate, but nothing was ever done. It was just a random prank, senseless and stupid- and I could have been killed!
Wow, I would've done the same thing when the revolver came out, but I'd reverse back to my truck and grab my bigger gun ...bring it b*tch!

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #23
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister07
I would have gunned it with my head down aiming for the ****** with the gun.... Only a p***y needs a gun ill rip ur f**king face off and b*tch slap u with rock salt b4 i run and if ur stupid enough to pull a gun 12 yrs mma fighting and self defence has tought my a lot like 30 30 shells dont make it threw engine blocks!
Old 09-09-2011, 08:49 PM   #24
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister07 View Post
I can't stand **** like that...instead of just saying okay you caught me or whatever they pull a gun??? see **** like that doesn't work around here cuz mine's bigger and when I level it I'm sure as hell dropping the hammer.
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:19 PM   #25
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008Shelby

I can't stand **** like that...instead of just saying okay you caught me or whatever they pull a gun??? see **** like that doesn't work around here cuz mine's bigger and when I level it I'm sure as hell dropping the hammer.
Exactly! If he didnt pull the triggure within the first 2 secounds of pointing it at u he aint got the balls to do it and be pritty hard to by the time hes squished between my mother f***ing truck and his! Stupid p***y a$$ mo fo hey did u get his licenss plate number? I know some ppl who know some ppl who find ppl and let other ppl know where to find them who now some ppl that wack some ppl! Just a thought.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy

that's really bad that people out there are like that. just looking to cause trouble and problems because their own life is a pile of dung
Yeah, the beer didnt really spill until it hit me so it kinda hurt too. Lol

Old 09-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

I had someone throw coffee on my car
Redmustang2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:57 PM   #28
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

I would have opened my mouth and caught that beer!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:58 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Exactly! If he didnt pull the triggure within the first 2 secounds of pointing it at u he aint got the balls to do it and be pritty hard to by the time hes squished between my mother f***ing truck and his! Stupid p***y a$$ mo fo hey did u get his licenss plate number? I know some ppl who know some ppl who find ppl and let other ppl know where to find them who now some ppl that wack some ppl! Just a thought.
There is more to the story, but I sure wouldn't talk about it in an open forum. Let's just say he won't do that again. (I now have the revolver.....)
Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Lucky they didnt " key " it ......
blackhawk 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:24 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

In terms of guns being pulled...if someone points it at me then they intend to use it. You never know what those crazies out there are thinking. No need to chase anybody down to prove a point...call the cops, file a report, and keep living. They'll get theirs in the end...

That is unless you feel there is no other way out...then just remember there is no such thing as a fair fight, and that works both ways. The result is never good.

I've been on both sides of a gun a couple times and neither side is a good feeling...
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalty
I went to the bowling alley tonight with some friends. And before we went me and this girl washed my car real quick. After bowling I walked to my car and there was giant coke that had been thrown all over it and the cup was still on the hood. Like seriously can people get any more immature. God people are unbelievable. Anyone else had something like that happen?
I know what yu mean. I woke up to a broken window shield to my ride one summer. Never knew who it was n when it happen..believe it or not. It was on my birthday when I gt back in town from partying with some friends
dlove03mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #33
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete08GT
In terms of guns being pulled...if someone points it at me then they intend to use it. You never know what those crazies out there are thinking. No need to chase anybody down to prove a point...call the cops, file a report, and keep living. They'll get theirs in the end...

That is unless you feel there is no other way out...then just remember there is no such thing as a fair fight, and that works both ways. The result is never good.

I've been on both sides of a gun a couple times and neither side is a good feeling...
I did chase down a hit and run driver who hit the lady in front of me because it was in my neighborhood.

He was going like 90 through residential and thought I lost him until I saw the busted blue ranger try and hide his truck between the house and his wife's suv. I called the cops and then flgged down the lady who was hit. Gave my witness account and left. I kinda felt like I had to. Glad they didn't have a gun

Old 09-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

i got in one of those too bad i couldnt chase him
Old 09-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Taywi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister07
Revolver = 6 rounds.... Taurus Pt92= 15 rounds... When he's don't I've got 9 more to go... Do the math...

from old and busted to new hotness
Taywi is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion