I would do some good research on both of their websites but to give you an idea here you go:
- 2.8L 658-802rwhp
- 3.6L (liquid Cooled) 683-942rwhp
SHELBY GT500 (2.8H)
Price list for Kenne Bell: http://www.kennebell.net/KBWebsite/P.../PriceList.pdf
- INSTANT BOOST / HORSEPOWER & TORQUE AT ANY RPM
- Fits under stock hood, no notching required.
- Direct bolt on replacement.
- More power, cooler charge temp, less power consumption/parasitic loss than stock Eaton roots-type.
- 2.9 & 3.4 liter vs. factory 2.1 liter for more power potential.
- More power potential than Eaton TVS.
- 175 cubic inch vs. 140 cubic inch Eaton TVS.
- Optional mono-blade throttle body for nearly 1900cfm capability.
- 120mm round MAF housing, significantly more flow than 130 oval.
- 127mm inlet tube.
- Up to 98% efficiency.
- Boost range 10 - 30 psi.
- Increased built-in-pressure ratio, optimized for boost levels over 15psi.
- Complete kit is 50-state emissions legal up to 16psi.
- Factory fit and finish.
- Available polished or black satin.
Whipple pricing found here: Mustang Parts Search @ Stage3Motorsports.com
---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------
It seems your looking for a really fast Mustang. What is your budget?