Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2012 gt question.

Tags
2012 gt
9K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Benzo 
#1 ·
Anyone know a good site to get 40 series flowmasters for my '12 gt?

#6 ·
Had them on my 4.6 and loved them. Everyone complains about drone but it doesn't bother me. The 40 series is cheaper than say the hushpowers. I checked em out on YouTube and they sounded great. But no website I go to lists them as available for the12. Do they even make them? I can have them welded up in place of the factory mufflers can't I?

#7 ·
Why not look at a few different axlebacks there is tons of videos on YouTube to reference. And if u buy axlebacks they are easy to install just a matter of two clamps and four hangers to loosen up. I installed my own in a hour. Just a suggestion.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

bigsmitty24 said:
Had them on my 4.6 and loved them. Everyone complains about drone but it doesn't bother me. The 40 series is cheaper than say the hushpowers. I checked em out on YouTube and they sounded great. But no website I go to lists them as available for the12. Do they even make them? I can have them welded up in place of the factory mufflers can't I?
If u like loud check out the roush axlebacks on YouTube . I have them and there great! And have no drone at highway speeds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.