Don't you hate when people treat thier car like junk? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Don't you hate when people treat thier car like junk?

Just saw a 96 Cobra at WAWA , the car was so freakin' dirty I'm sure it hadn't been cleaned in 6 months or more .and the interior looked like a trash bin with paper and empty bottles every where , I wanted to smack the dude , lol
undeserving of such a fine Steed
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Yar! I second that!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Mmmmmm WAWA hoagies Mmmmmm

Oh sorry../ yeah, what a dbag!

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Don't you hate when people treat thier car like junk?

lol, Lalayla
Old 10-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Seriously though, people suck. I can't stand when my sixxer gets dirty.

I miss the ol WAWA sorry

Old 10-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

WaWA rules
Old 10-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Hell yeah makes me miss jersey!

Old 10-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I'D Rather be down south like you !!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Me too lol... Cmon down!

Old 10-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Bring WAWA with you!!

Old 10-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

as long as they respect MY property I dont usually care
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

Drives me crazy!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf

AGHGASGFIUASBAOIF!!!!!
There is no way possible to convey my anger in text over the internet!!!!!!!!
BIGGEST. PET. PEEVE. EVER. that and preppy girls driving em that don't even know where the gas cap is... AGH. Much less what the name of their car even is!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
AGHGASGFIUASBAOIF!!!!!
There is no way possible to convey my anger in text over the internet!!!!!!!!
BIGGEST. PET. PEEVE. EVER. that and preppy girls driving em that don't even know where the gas cap is... AGH. Much less what the name of their car even is!
This
Old 10-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Yeah makes me really annoyed when people do that..... Disrespectful of a fine car. They don't deserve to have it if they can't take care of it... IMHO anyway.
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Bring WAWA with you!!
I think the hoagies will be soggy by the time i get there
Old 10-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
as long as they respect MY property I dont usually care
i second that. as long noone Fs with my car its all gravy lol
Old 10-08-2011, 01:27 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy

the thing i don't get is why when i blatantly park in the back of the parking lot when i go some where i come back out and people are parked next to me and there are like 15 places on the left and right of my car yet they have to park close to mine like the look of my car is going to make theirs look better.

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:35 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
the thing i don't get is why when i blatantly park in the back of the parking lot when i go some where i come back out and people are parked next to me and there are like 15 places on the left and right of my car yet they have to park close to mine like the look of my car is going to make theirs look better.
Okay, this is one of my hugest pet peeves: yesterday at work (I park in a huge garage) I got in real early as always, and picked my spot. there were probably 200 unoccupied spots around me. I am sitting in the car with my door open, getting my stuff together, and I look up and this dude has pulled behind me and is waiting to get into the space right next to me (!) Now I have to hurry up and get out of his way. Once I stood up and was getting everything else together he couldn't even wait for me to close my door to pull in. WTF? There were literally hundreds of places for that guy to park and he had to crowd me.... People do that stuff all the time.
And +1 to the above poster....
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
Old 10-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Yea this is how it always is for me too. Cant stand it. Yesterday i was out to eat. Finished the meal and went out to the car. Was talking to the girlfriend asking what she wants to go do. Then this big family comes out and starts talking around my car. Next thing i know they open their hood and start looking around. The dad and grandpa are messing with the car as the kids mom and grandma are talking/ runing around. Then i feel my car start shaking and the mom is leaning against it. Now this lady wasnt small and was leaning on the weakest point of the quarter panel. I wanted to freak out on her but i couldnt open the door without knocking grandma over. They didnt know i was in the car because my windows are so dark. I held my anger in and waited. Almost a half hour actually. Something ridiculous like this happens every time i park in a parking lot
onesickstang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickstang01
Yea this is how it always is for me too. Cant stand it. Yesterday i was out to eat. Finished the meal and went out to the car. Was talking to the girlfriend asking what she wants to go do. Then this big family comes out and starts talking around my car. Next thing i know they open their hood and start looking around. The dad and grandpa are messing with the car as the kids mom and grandma are talking/ runing around. Then i feel my car start shaking and the mom is leaning against it. Now this lady wasnt small and was leaning on the weakest point of the quarter panel. I wanted to freak out on her but i couldnt open the door without knocking grandma over. They didnt know i was in the car because my windows are so dark. I held my anger in and waited. Almost a half hour actually. Something ridiculous like this happens every time i park in a parking lot
I think my head would have exploded . You should have started the car up- that woulda shook things up a little LOL
Old 10-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Would of rolled down my window and let em have it
GTstang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Haha i wanted to start it but the girlfriend didnt like that idea lol. I just let it go, i guess ive become a little more passive the last year or two
onesickstang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha i wanted to start it but the girlfriend didnt like that idea lol. I just let it go, i guess ive become a little more passive the last year or two
I feel you, same here haha
GTstang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampde
Just saw a 96 Cobra at WAWA , the car was so freakin' dirty I'm sure it hadn't been cleaned in 6 months or more .and the interior looked like a trash bin with paper and empty bottles every where , I wanted to smack the dude , lol
Ya some people don't know what they have and how to care of it
Foxbody93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

I think the hoagies will be soggy by the time i get there
That's ok I need to talk someone into opening one down here and change FL forever. :p

Old 10-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
My biggest peeve is that I keep my car 100% clean and ANYWHERE I go there is always gdamn finger prints ALL over it when I come back! Agh! these people are beginning to make me obsessive compulsive!!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #28
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
LMFAO! I would've started the car at full throttle and peeled outa that parking space leaving that heifer spinning in place!!! Lol, jk.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote:
That's funny, I was at a stripes (Gas Station) and my car had been sitting on location at an Oil Rig for 14 days. Needless to say you couldn't even tell it was red. Some kid in a Honda came up to me while I was getting gas and said, "You should be ashamed of yourself!" I look back at his Honda with his cut springs and stickers galore and said, "Nice Honda...*******!" Haha it was like 3am and the only car wash I saw had those scrubbing spiny thingy's, a no no for my ride. Besides, I'd rather wash it at home where I have and entire storage building in my backyard deicated to tires and detail products!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:40 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickstang01 View Post
I'd have beeped my horn and she'd have jumped off the car
Old 10-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #30
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Lmao! Me too!!!

Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #31
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickstang01 View Post
i would have set off my alarm... for sure lol
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampde View Post
Agree, take pride in your car...It will last longer as well.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #33
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

Yes I hate when people treat any car like junk. I feel mine is dirty right now.. But Rain is on the way again. I'm not wasting water.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion