Ford rumors of SVO mustang to be produced for 2015 mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kyle94GT302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 70
Ford rumors of SVO mustang to be produced for 2015 mustang

Ok guys just wanted to see what everyone would like about this but I was reading on motor trend this morning about the 2015 mustang and ford is thinking about bringing back the SVO with an ecoboost 4 cyl and Manuel Trans ford haven't said anything about exact 4cyl engine size but the three possible sizes would either be 2.0, 2.3, or 2.5 liter 4cyl turbo with an estimate 250hp! They will still have the 3.7v6, 5.0v8 gt and boss and on a better note the 2015 gt500 to compete with the zl1 camaro which has 570hp!! ford has said they will most likely bore the 5.4v8 to a 5.8 liter which would be 351c.i supercharged!!!!! With an estimate 600hp + setup which would be so sick we have already seen the 5.0 come back to life which got every mustang owner drooling but now the return of the 351 as well I love were ford is goin with the mustangs I can't wait for 2015 now!!!
__________________
98 GT- Full PI swap, 93 tune, 3:73 gears,off-road h-pipe,flows, ported plenum and spacer, mac cai, lowered on eibach springs and eibach shocks and struts,spec stage 2 clutch, pro 5.0 shifter

94gt-H,C,I exhaust, eibach suspension--SOLD
Kyle94GT302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Re: Ford rumors of SVO mustang to be produced for 2015 mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle94GT302 View Post
Ok guys just wanted to see what everyone would like about this but I was reading on motor trend this morning about the 2015 mustang and ford is thinking about bringing back the SVO with an ecoboost 4 cyl and Manuel Trans ford haven't said anything about exact 4cyl engine size but the three possible sizes would either be 2.0, 2.3, or 2.5 liter 4cyl turbo with an estimate 250hp! They will still have the 3.7v6, 5.0v8 gt and boss and on a better note the 2015 gt500 to compete with the zl1 camaro which has 570hp!! ford has said they will most likely bore the 5.4v8 to a 5.8 liter which would be 351c.i supercharged!!!!! With an estimate 600hp + setup which would be so sick we have already seen the 5.0 come back to life which got every mustang owner drooling but now the return of the 351 as well I love were ford is goin with the mustangs I can't wait for 2015 now!!!
its a long wait...lol
but bad *** for 351 c.i s/c ill be first on list
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Kyle94GT302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50

its a long wait...lol
but bad *** for 351 c.i s/c ill be first on list
I know right I just hope they actually produce the 351c.i s/c I would defiantly find a way to afford one!!!
__________________
98 GT- Full PI swap, 93 tune, 3:73 gears,off-road h-pipe,flows, ported plenum and spacer, mac cai, lowered on eibach springs and eibach shocks and struts,spec stage 2 clutch, pro 5.0 shifter

94gt-H,C,I exhaust, eibach suspension--SOLD
Kyle94GT302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Re: Ford rumors of SVO mustang to be produced for 2015 mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle94GT302 View Post
I know right I just hope they actually produce the 351c.i s/c I would defiantly find a way to afford one!!!
shoot yea!!
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2015 mustang, rumors

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What mods can get 350+hp? Johnstonb93 2005-2010 V6 Mustang 101 11-06-2017 12:25 PM
1969 Mustang Coupe Restoration Project yellow99 Classic Mustangs 5 10-15-2011 11:05 AM
1995 Mustang SVT Cobra Project yellow99 1979-1995 Mustang GT 0 09-03-2011 06:51 PM
1971 Mustang Fastback Project yellow99 Classic Mustangs 0 09-03-2011 06:49 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:24 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.