Swiss Ks are very well planned and designed. Their spaceship-like supercars have my vote!
hmmm how about some basic questions about some classics..? No using the internet or other people, don't cheat!!
1. Rally Pac became standard on what model which year?
2. Which year did the "Fastback" body style option become available?
3. What was the first year the Mustang was selected as the Official Indy 500 Pace Car? What color? What size engine on the convertible?
4. What was the original name of the 289 V-8? What color (of metal) denoted the engine? How many horsies under the hood?
5. What Ford race team was first to campaign Mustangs on the track? (Was a dealer!)
6. What year did the Boss debut? (Not in standard sales brochure..!) When did it end and when was it reborn?
7. What is the Sprint? Why was it produced?
8. in 1971, what car did the Mustang outsell by 25%? (This is eeassyyy!!)
9. Who designed the early 70's Boss 302, Boss 429, and '63 Corvette Stingray?
10. How many times did Ford change the Mustang's tail lights in only 6 years of production?