Fixed my windshield washers! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-22-2011, 05:56 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Fixed my windshield washers!

This is nothing for most people but a big deal for a newbie mechanic like me. My windshield washer has never worked. I found a piece of plastic piping with a t connector at one end- see pic stuck under the hood. There was also a black rubber tube hanging from under my hood on passenger side

I figured out if I connected those two and the reached under the engine blanket and connected that assembly to the underside of the squirters (and filled the fluid) my washer works again!! Yay! Some forum guys helped but that forum in down right now- have to post my success some where...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2557124805.png
Views:	70
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	34741   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3214102792.png
Views:	60
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	34742  

Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Yay!
Good job

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Awesome. It's a good feeling when you acomplish that. Like doing brakes for the first time.
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Sweet job. Beautiful stang by the way. I'm trying to look for an 05 gt that same color

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay
Sweet job. Beautiful stang by the way. I'm trying to look for an 05 gt that same color
Thanks I was set on getting either the Lime or Black, since I knew I wanted an 05, those are my 2 fave colors for that year. Been working hard on this car though. I need to finish the front end and get wheels and I should be done with the body for awhile. Hope you find one- they are out there. Check the legend lime registry for sale listings.
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
Old 11-24-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05

Thanks I was set on getting either the Lime or Black, since I knew I wanted an 05, those are my 2 fave colors for that year. Been working hard on this car though. I need to finish the front end and get wheels and I should be done with the body for awhile. Hope you find one- they are out there. Check the legend lime registry for sale listings.
Cool thanks for the info. I hope u found one like yours. I would die a happy man. And I LOVE the stock wheels. Hopefully I find that gt stock. If you ever sell those let me know.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Those wheels*

Low2v
Old 11-25-2011, 06:34 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay

Cool thanks for the info. I hope u found one like yours. I would die a happy man. And I LOVE the stock wheels. Hopefully I find that gt stock. If you ever sell those let me know.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Those wheels*
The wheels have brand new Eagle GTs on them and I'll probably be selling them in Feb. I'll give you dibs if I do
Old 11-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Sweet thanks

Low2v

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion