ATTN: All ME Users - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Ohio
ATTN: All ME Users

Hey Brent, and all other mods.

You can either delete this or if we could try to help me get some support in spreading this by making sure it is in an area where it can get a lot of exposure.

I was going through the classifieds on Craigslist the other day, and I waited for a busy busy day of a ton of mustang parts to be listed. I emailed every person on that specific day and simply stated.

"Hey I am really interested in _______ are you a member on Mustang Evolution by chance?" and went on to make sure it didn't sound like spam.

I used a total of 7 days, 4 people out of 198 were members on here.. that number is ASTONISHING!

My point is I would like to see if we can get a designated section that is:

Craigslist Search (looking for a part not in our classifieds, ask here)
- New Thread Example.
- Looking for "Part A" (and they put their location)
- Comments (I found your part here 'insert location and pics')
- If the OP likes it they can paypal the finder, and they can buy it for them and then work out shipping and whatnot.

The reason why I think this is a move towards the better is because how do I know someone isn't interested in a supercharged v6 motor for 500 bucks? its been listed on here for 2 weeks and no one has bought it yet, or we have an On3Performance turbo kit for a 5.0 for 1700 with plenty of extra's to go with it. and it can be things as simply as pony wheels for 45 bucks... i mean its endless.

All I am saying is that I think this would benefit a lot of people who are looking for a few tidbit items, and I think it would be greatly appreciated by many.

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Indiana
Ya found Awesome deals on Craigslist for cheap got box full of shiz for $80 new 3:73s new in box a locked sct tuner floor mats shift knob injectors frame connectors owners manual and a stut bar for 20
02PONY is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion