Wacked a curb - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #36

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Soon as my daughter was born I did
Smart !!!!
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2012, 09:53 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK3BTE04

Lmao !!!! You done rambling about non-sense my friend. Your high school natured Comments don't effect me at all .... So keep it up so I can get a laugh at your expense !!! Thanks again
Cute. U should beep when u back up that fast. What's the 0-60 on that garage queen this time of year?

And I'm not sure that taking a stance against illegal activity would be considered 'rambling' or classified as a 'hi school' comment. Seems to me like someone has some growing up to do... The gay bar comment wasn't a joke.

@op. I know the ice under snow condition u were talking about. Happens here a lot. What rubber were you on?
Old 01-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Ohhh man I know how you feel I smashed a curb but good thing I was in my dads truck didn't even hurt it!!
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude

Cute. U should beep when u back up that fast. What's the 0-60 on that garage queen this time of year?

And I'm not sure that taking a stance against illegal activity would be considered 'rambling' or classified as a 'hi school' comment. Seems to me like someone has some growing up to do... The gay bar comment wasn't a joke.

@op. I know the ice under snow condition u were talking about. Happens here a lot. What rubber were you on?
HahahahahAhahahahahaha !!!!! Keep it coming cause your killing me right now.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

[QUOTE="DaBluedude"]

@op. I know the ice under snow condition u were talking about. Happens here a lot. What rubber were you

Hahahahahahahahaha keep it coming man cause your killing me with your non-humorous jokes.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #40
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Ok guys play nice and stay on topic, save arguing and trash talking. If you must argue take it to PM please.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:10 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
Ok guys play nice and stay on topic, save arguing and trash talking. If you must argue take it to PM please.
You got it bro. Done !!!
Old 01-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #42
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
When I hit a curb in my 91' T-Bird I broke the lip on the wheel which broke the bead(wheel was trash) and knocked the rear end out of line BIG TIME! Cost a bunch to fix it all, especially for a HS Junior lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion