Cops everywhere!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Cops everywhere!!

Ok so get this guys I was in my town and about to head home but decided to cruise a bit more then a little down the road I was going about 5 over and my radar starts going crazy. This cop in a charger I think or challenger not sure but he was parked in a parking lot right off the highway setting a speed trap. After I passed him decided I really didn't need to be out any more lol so I turned down the next road towards my house and what else there was another cop in a charger up the road a bit and I start feeling a little nervous because of past experiences lol but he passes as well so I started chilling out till I see another charger turning into the same road then I flipped and got out of there quick no tickets today haha couldn't believe there were so many cops in just a block radius!! I really dislike my town
98projectpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Same way here, and the cops will follow you for a few miles just to see if they can pin you for literally anything

They're around every corner! :/
Old 01-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Iv noticed that to :/ ..that gets me thinking about if you did run from them and get away wouldn't they just pull you over next time they see you? Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Exactly! The only one reason I hate custom cars, EVERYONE knows it, and doesn't forget it!

I've had people walk up to me at gas stations saying they've seen my car around or at a show and love it, all the kids at the elementary school down the road all know Jet and I by name because they love him, especially the cops.. lol!
Old 01-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Yea thats one disadvantage of having a distinct car is cops know its you lol
Old 01-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Oh, let me tell you, there's nothing truer than that, I had one Creepin in my neighborhood for weeks, would catch me on the highway and follow me home...!
Old 01-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Wow now thats going to great lengths haha you never know what to expect from them now days lol
Old 01-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Thats y there hurassment laws in place record the car number if they keep following u around if it goes on for more then a week or to
Go
In and write a formal complaint it will force them to ether rush to charge u with something (9/10 times
Itll be boogus and will lead to a civial settelment our of court and a suspencion for the cop) or they will have to drop it and stear clear of u for awhile ( this only works if its the same cruzer and it follows u to ur home or place of resadence or is consistantly within the vasinaty of ur resadence)
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah man he kept coming by my house every couple days, haven't seen him in a bit though, so I'm happy ahaha!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

That's crazy. Cops around here are kind of slack. Love there speed traps though! Don't give up on those at all
78survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I think all cops are stang haters!! Hahaha
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50
Nothing truer!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm going to have to agree with you on that one from personal experiences lol
Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Not always true I have had cops compliment my car at gas stations and even at red lights, depends on the person there's also a cop next town over from me with a 07 Shelby
Artaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I drove for two years in my moms subaru without a license. Never got pulled over but yes dumb. And I had my stang for 3 weeks and got pulled over 3 times. Side note
I have a stang & I plan on becoming a police officer. I'm taking college classes next semester in criminal justice exc. might start out at a local detention center. Not all cops are stang haters (:
2003SonicBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Dude we used to ride with was local PD.. We got to do some cool **** as a result
Old 01-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #17
Road Trip!

Word for the fuzz reading this.....PULL OVER MORE JAP SCRAP there the ones usually foot to the floor in there cars because there cars :noballs: speeding and thumpin crap music. Yes yes i know u want to stop the pretty mustang so u can take a closser look BUT PLEASE! Thats why we need more car shows and u can gauck all u want with out making some stang owner all p/oed over a bs ticket (just cause we know all u really wanted to do was look but u still got to look like ur working) end of story do ur job RIGHT and respect the rides in the RIGHT WAY. At the car show! Lmao! Fuzz! Lol! Most backward bunch of armed hillbills ull find!
Old 01-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Word for the fuzz reading this.....PULL OVER MORE JAP SCRAP there the ones usually foot to the floor in there cars because there cars :noballs: speeding and thumpin crap music. Yes yes i know u want to stop the pretty mustang so u can take a closser look BUT PLEASE! Thats why we need more car shows and u can gauck all u want with out making some stang owner all p/oed over a bs ticket (just cause we know all u really wanted to do was look but u still got to look like ur working) end of story do ur job RIGHT and respect the rides in the RIGHT WAY. At the car show! Lmao! Fuzz! Lol! Most backward bunch of armed hillbills ull find!
Once I become a cop I will recognize this statement and spread the word lol
2003SonicBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #19
Road Trip!

Ok i know its a little rude but we all know it so dont deny it like seriouse u got some pos honda rollin down the road u gunna wanna take a closer look at it? Not really right but cops have the power to pull anything over and check it out so they pull over the cool cars to gawk a bit but they still got a quota to met and they cant say they pulled u over just cause right? So hence gawking while covering there own a$$ and the driver suffers so they can get there car fix. Ok ok i know u dont like that pos honda over there sir but please if u keep pulling us "cool" car ppl over aventually will have to by a pos honda so u wont feel the erge to pull us over which means in turn one less cool car to see out doing what it was ment to do.. Simple solution- car shows in every town free admitance for all and every night. cops can get there car fix nightly and wont have to pull over the cool stuff to check it out pos ricers get pulled over more till the get a car they cant help but respect= more cool cars on the road for everbody to injoy.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:17 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: Cops everywhere!!

I cannot vouch for other departments, but at the one I work for, Mustangs are usually not the target- the motor officers prefer the clapped-out Hondas, the ones with the fart-can mufflers and the epic-sized wings. Here in California, Hondas and Acuras are stolen at a rate almost 2 to 1 over any other make. An officer's chances of pulling over a Honda and finding out it is a GTA or it has stolen parts is usually pretty good.

Our officers are professionals- but human. If one acts in an unprofessional manner and you think you have been treated unfairly, call his watch commander. Make a complaint. Remember- law enforcement works for YOU!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #21
Road Trip!

All im sayin is we all know it happens the point i was tryin to make is if said officer feels the urge to check out that "hot/cool" ride please dont unless there truelly doing something dangerous or illegal and im not talking about the going with the flow a couple over i mean like doing fat burnouts all over a busy road or going "excessivlly" fast threw school zones stuff ppl should really be pulled over for cause all thatll happen if they keep pulling said hottness' over is less and less of thouse "cool" rides on the road and everybody looses then. I mean everybody... Economy, injoyment while driving, slip into a mondain boorringness. It would be like comunisim really... So please resest the urge for everyones sake.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion