Robbed... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Robbed...

The ONE time I forget to lock my car, i get my satelite radio jacked.. Nothing like coming out of a movie with your lady friend to see your door cracked open and sh*t missing. Some people are pathetic.
MikeWatkins17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Thatll teach ya! J/k ive had ppl try stealing my car about six times sux every time specilly the body and interior work ive had to do over and over. They havent got her yet i got a secret to making her not start when they try lol must just pissem right off being that emotionally high in her turning her over thinking there gunna just fly outa there and she wont start makes me smile when i think how freaked they must get with all the attencion they draw trying over and over to get her to fire lol

Sry u got ripped off any camaras around? Get the little basterds recorded doing it?
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Sucks. Couple weeks ago someone broke in my car and took my backpack (w/ 32gb iTouch in it) and a new $300 leather jacket my mom bought me..
The binder in my backpack had a whole lot of personal stuff I wish I could get back.. Oh well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Doubt any cameras, it was at the mall, i was parked further away.. Layin' down some rubber did ease the pain.. lol
MikeWatkins17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Hey they coulda stole the car right? At least u didnt have to bus it home but still i hate theft allmost as much as i hate skitters there just little blood sucking a-holes draining the life force outa everyone working hard for what they got! Just wish they made a fly swatter big enough to turn those basterds into a smear like i do to skitters!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: Robbed...

...lock your doors next time? Just an idea.

I had my gps stolen out of the work truck a few years back. Doors didn't lock so it was unlocked, but they still busted out the window. Stupid criminals are stupid. Luckily the gps was several years old so it wasn't worth anything.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Get an alarm system and carry a gun it works for me every time I've had people brake into my garage for the car don't by a car from Miami
Burkeys96GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
The guns a great idea, when I was 10 my dad went to walmart so I stayd n the car, a guy tried to brake n and I pulld the gun on him, he ran screaming dont shoot dont shoot!! Thats y u dont mess with a cops son
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I caught a ****er trying to get my car started. He was messing with the wiring under the dash with his legs out of.the car. Kicked him square In the berries and then socked him accross the jaw. Zip tied the little **** then called the cops... he got 250 hours of community service. I almost got.charged with assault... ****er scratched the door pretty bad...
Old 02-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I came out to my car one day and the panel that runs parallel to the window was all scratched up, they were trying to stick a wire in to unlock the car... Never got in but I have tons of scratches on that spot
2003SonicBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Yeah people can be ********.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Fewer prisons, more cemeteries.....
Old 02-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #13
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

^+1
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:25 AM   #14

Region: Georgia
Yeah, people just suck. Work hard to have what we own and people think they can just take it? Pisses ya off.

Sorry dude!
Mike05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
No one here probably remembers this, but about 10 months ago, when I had just gotten my V6 (that car is gone now, long story) but the point is, it was a new (to me) car, the nicest car I'd ever had, and one night I went out to see what the dog was barking at, and some neighborhood **** head was standing there trying to bash my window in with a brick. He did over $700 in damage in about 30 seconds. Tried to catch him but he was too fast. He managed to damage the window glass, dent the door, and trash the trim. God I was furious. And all to get at my worthless old Blackberry I use for work.

As a result, I bought a car cover, got tint, bought a gun.... Keep the car in a guarded private garage during the day at work, and in front of a lit up house with Video surveillance at night.

It sucks that you have to worry about some loser taking what youve worked so hard to get. It's not like my car is even worth that much- I dont get it. Pisses me off...
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
To anyone that's ever stole anything from another man. You define worthless.
03GT88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

The only human that is worse than a thief is a vandal. I caught a little puke scratching a car with a drill bit. While we waited for the police, I asked him why he did it. Said he was bored. I almost flipped out.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

I need a gun but California gun laws are insanely stupid.
306 H/C/I, holley 4 barrel, T5, Hurst Shifter, Subframe connectors, 8.8 w/ 3.55 posi, 4 piston front disc brakes, SN95 rear disc brakes, shelby drop, 620 springs, Mideye 4.5 Leaf Springs, bilstein shocks.
austinknoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

I dont get y u cant have a gun n the city of NY if u have a weapon permit
Old 02-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinknoll
I need a gun but California gun laws are insanely stupid.
Get one of those air pistols... They shoot bbs but look exactly like a real pistol- can't kill anybody, cant get hurt, but they are hella scary looking and a bb in the rear would sting like hell.
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

But what happens if they pull a knife or real gun? U R SCREWD, getcha a good ol' Colt .45, best concealable man killer on earth
Old 02-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05

Get one of those air pistols... They shoot bbs but look exactly like a real pistol- can't kill anybody, cant get hurt, but they are hella scary looking and a bb in the rear would sting like hell.
X2 that's what I got but its not in my car now
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Can you say infuriating? Nothing I hate worse than a thief. I've had stuff stolen out of cars (not mine) in my driveway, but they were left unlocked. I always lock my car, even if I only walk away for a few minutes and I never, ever leave it running anywhere. It amazes me how many people run into a store and leave their car running. I could easily steal a car on any given morning at my local gas station. And now that I'm stepping up to a pricier ride, I'm going Active Anti-Theft, locking car cover, door contact sensors (for my door-ding-happy-neighbors: my brother- & sister-in-law), multiple tracking devices and remote control/fuel shutoff. So if my car moves, I'll get a phone call and if it gets stolen, I can track the car, talk to the thief, kill the fuel delivery and tell the police where it is if they can't track it for some reason (but they should).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post
I caught a ****er trying to get my car started...Kicked him square In the berries and then socked him accross the jaw.
Ha ha...hell yeah! That should be mandatory for all thieves in addition to their normal sentence.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05

Good way to get killed. Your thug happens to pack a real firearm, you just brought a bb to a lead fight. Better off carrying a stun gun if you have local firearms laws. Luckily I live in Fl, and have had to exercise my rights through the Castle Doctrine in my car.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion