Props for your stang! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Re: Props for your stang!

I gave my son this for his birthday last year and now he wants, "a big car just like daddies" but red. My favorite prop to date.

Yeah, that's a self-haircut.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Thats great, u r raising that kid right.
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87 View Post
Thats great, u r raising that kid right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Three days after getting my 5.0 I was driving home when a set of really bright camero HIDS pulls up next and takes off on me unsuspectingly. Luckily I had just gotten the car and still was driving without a care in the world b/c I was going around 60 in 4th gear still testing how far I can push her stock. it took nothing but a quick downshift and a few seconds to catch up to find the guy messing with me to find it was just a v6 with the RS package it looked like. When we get to the light at the end of the bridge an older guy in an SUV saw how fast I caught up and destroyed him looks at up and says "tell his *** get a REAL man's car like yours and trade that POS Chevy in!" I look at the guy in the camero who had a face like he had just lost the superbowl, laugh at him and speed the hell off. That's when I began to deeply love my baby even more.
Mustangreazon50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
That's good ^^^ lol
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #41
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
I showed my new mustang to my dad for the first time today and he slapped me on the back and says iam proud of you pretty good stufff!!!!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #42

Region: Montana
The weirdest compliment was when I drove through a dairy queen drive through and a teenager in the parking lot yelled out "nice car man," so i yelled back thanks!

I get compliments all the time and several requests to drive it....
Grizfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Had a fellow grabber person race through traffic on the highway to catch up to me. Hung around w/ me a bit then gave each other a thumbs up and went our own ways
Old 05-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
Had a fellow grabber person race through traffic on the highway to catch up to me. Hung around w/ me a bit then gave each other a thumbs up and went our own ways
Nice. Guy in a black 11-12 was fighting to get through traffic to get close it looked like, so I slowed down for a bit. He caught up and stayed w/ me pretty good. Turned off with thumbs up & he beeped.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

It's nice seeing fellow stangers on the road. What sucks is I rarely see them when driving my stang but everyday I drive my DD I see a ton..
Old 05-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
I was washing my car all day and I had a 15 year old kid walk up and start asking me all sorts of questions about how much my car cost, what my insurance was, and all sorts of stuff like that. He finished by saying he wanted a car just like mine. Made my day.
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:41 AM   #47
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Region: Texas
Yesterday I was driving down the roads in my car in first gear listening to my supercharger.. And some kids were playing basketball.. One said your power steering is low I think and your car is squealing lol.. I stopped explained it a lil let them drool.. Then painted the roads black for them.. I am working on getting the next generation hooked on mustangs
Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Ill never for get when I was driving my GT around town when I stoped at a red light and a 6 cylinder of the same year pulled up beside me, we rolled down our windows and shot the breeze for the next 4 red lights lol
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalKev View Post
"that's a v6?!?!? :O **** runs like a Saleen!"
Best one ever'
i would go as far as to say that...
Old 05-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I got yet another compliment yesterday it was shortly after I Used the "turtle wax: black detailer" on my car and I went out for a drive. There was a guy at a red light he said man I can pick my nose looking at your car haha he said I had an awesome mustang
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Went out to eat with my family my father in law has a 05 and my brother in law has on 07 and we were all parked together could see the cars from our table and we saw at least 4 people stop to take pictures and one guy had someone take a picture of him and his family in front of them. If was pretty cool
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3240567498.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	536.8 KB
ID:	54952  

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992
Went out to eat with my family my father in law has a 05 and my brother in law has on 07 and we were all parked together could see the cars from our table and we saw at least 4 people stop to take pictures and one guy had someone take a picture of him and his family in front of them. If was pretty cool
3 amigos .. Sweet rides
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

3 amigos .. Sweet rides
It runs in the family lol

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:34 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Driving home tonight passed a couple in a VW. They caught up to me rolled their window down to tell me the liked the car.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
In my new GT I get a lot of compliments but the funny thing is, a week before I brought my new GT I was getting in my 2000 v6 at work and this teenager yells out "Hey, cool car!" totally caught me off guard. I love mustangs. Even when driving mine I would be checking out every one I saw on the street and my girlfriend would be like "stop drooling you have one" lol. She doesn't understand.
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
I pulled up next an Azure Blue Mach 1 the other day, while we were waiting for the light to turn green I watched a lady drive past in a bright yellow F150. Her daughter had her hand out the window and was frantically pointing at us while trying to get her moms attention. The girl looked to be about 4 years old. It was definitely the highlight of my day.
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomo2
This happened last night. I pulled into the gas station by my house and a guy gets out of his vette and comes over to tell me that he lives my car and as he is talking some other guy comes out if the shop, walks over and starts asking a bunch of questions about it and I actually had to get in my car to be able to leave. It feels weird but awesome to have people do that. Funny thing was, second guy left in a big tractor.
Drove up on a corvette the other day.. Couldn't get the guy to race me to save the world, finally I just laid into it and wound out 2nd gear by him. Next stop light the guy says "god that thing sounds nasty, but I think I got u.. I'm supercharged". My reaction "ugh.. In supercharged too". Old bald corvette guy says "oh"... Lol think he bought it for his midlife crisis.
Shelby09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

I had an old man stop next to me in traffic and say "wow that's a nice car, it really fits you". A very unique and feel-goody compliment. Guess my car and I were meant to be.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

I have yet to get anything on the road (I've only owned it for 2 weeks), but people at school and work that I don't even know will tell me how nice my car is. I never got that in my camaro.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Give it time, you'll get a lot of random Mustang drivers compliment you on the road.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:21 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

1st night in my Cobra a newer model GT500 pulled up next to me at a red light, looked over, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up. I finally have a meaning in life.. Haha!!
Forged Internals, Limited Slip Differential, 3:73s, Bama Tune, Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, Mach 1 Air Intake, 31 Spline Moser Axles.
98StangKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98StangKid
1st night in my Cobra a newer model GT500 pulled up next to me at a red light, looked over, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up. I finally have a meaning in life.. Haha!!
+1
TaylorF25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange
Give it time, you'll get a lot of random Mustang drivers compliment you on the road.
I know, the way that people look at me and my car is enough. I love it when people give a look like, what is a kid doing in a hopped up mustang.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #64
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky

Just the non stop stares I get in my car are flattering enough to me

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
Just the non stop stares I get in my car are flattering enough to me
I know I stare at every Grabber Blue Mustang I pass!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange

I know I stare at every Grabber Blue Mustang I pass!
So do I! I almost got a Grabber Blue with white racing stripes but my girlfriend at the time didn't like it. Now we Aren't together n e more and I wish I would have got it!
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nebraska
Send a message via Skype™ to CashKash147
I was driving home one night from a concert and as soon I hit my town a cop jumps out of nowhere and pulls me over! I was like **** me what did I do. So I sat there and saw him walk up to my car and when he got to my window he look me straight in the eye and asked, "Is this a gt son?" .... Shocked I said "um.... No its a 6er." "Damn... That's a nasty exhaust son!" No ****ting ya'll
CashKash147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashKash147
I was driving home one night from a concert and as soon I hit my town a cop jumps out of nowhere and pulls me over! I was like **** me what did I do. So I sat there and saw him walk up to my car and when he got to my window he look me straight in the eye and asked, "Is this a gt son?" .... Shocked I said "um.... No its a 6er." "Damn... That's a nasty exhaust son!" No ****ting ya'll
I wish cops in my town were cool like that, most are pricks except for the occasional young guy that still cares.

When I first got my cobra I pulled up to a supercharged new edge Saleen. The guy rolled down the window and said nice car, I told him his car sound nasty, and man did it. After that he just kept saying how much he loved my cars color and wish he still had his gt that color. Then he said they only made 600 of the cobras in that color, and I responded less than that. He shook his head and said you got a keeper. It felt good, especially coming from a bad*** stang.
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony
I have yet to get anything on the road (I've only owned it for 2 weeks), but people at school and work that I don't even know will tell me how nice my car is. I never got that in my camaro.
Agreed. I rarely get compliments on my car
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Drove upstate NY for a wedding. Pulled up behind someone at a light, some guy looked around 18-20? Popped his head out the window to say I had the sickest car he has ever seen in his life. Lol. Same day had a group of teens in a chevy malibu stop to tell me how sick my car was and followed me down quite a ways to listen to my car. After that had someone in a mini cooper s compliment my car at a gas station. I got a lot more too. I guess they're aren't many nice cars in the area because I got sooo many compliments in that one day it was crazy! Makes you feel good every time

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion