why so long - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-14-2012, 04:25 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
why so long

Newbie here. We'll after putting my 2 kids thru college and marrying off 1, I decided to get the mustang of my dreams. My ford dealer told me that I'd have plenty of time to order a new 2012 as long as I did it before April. But when I returned in March, I was informed that ford stopped taking 012 orders and was already taking 2013. I was crushed because I wanted Kona blue. I did everything to find an 012 in the Kona with the options I wanted, but the car just didn't exsist. So I ordered a brand new 13 in the new deep impact blue. Only thing is, why does it take 6-8 weeks or more? This is a guaranteed sale. Why wouldn't they start building it within 24 hours of receiving the order? 6-8 weeks, are you kidding?
Rumblee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2012, 04:34 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Its in line. Ask the orders and dealer cars before you. It'll be worth the wait. The deep impact blue looks even better than kona and I loved the kona blue!
Old 04-14-2012, 04:38 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Hope you're right. I'm taking the last week of May off and would love to have it for that week. It's not going to be a daily driver. It's my toy to enjoy only when the weather is good.
Rumblee1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion