What did you do with your Mustang today - Page 157 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #5461
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanglulu View Post

That just means your nicer ! I wanted to stick it to her lol
Lmfao
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #5462
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
I just drove my car like I stole it. Takin my 3 year old son to the ER. he fell and hit his head on the coffee table really hard. Instantly swelled and bruised. Of course the medic in me is thinking head bleed. :/ I scared my 10 year old...haha..I said dont worry I know how to drive this car. Lmao.
Still waiting on ER doc :/ one nervous momma
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130730_210209.png
Views:	93
Size:	303.8 KB
ID:	121349
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #5463
Registered Member
Regular
 
SoberGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Sierra Vista
Region: Arizona
Posts: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
I just drove my car like I stole it. Takin my 3 year old son to the ER. he fell and hit his head on the coffee table really hard. Instantly swelled and bruised. Of course the medic in me is thinking head bleed. :/ I scared my 10 year old...haha..I said dont worry I know how to drive this car. Lmao.
Still waiting on ER doc :/ one nervous momma
Sorry to hear that hope he is ok.
SoberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #5464
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
He is thank god! I guess he hit the frontal bone not the temporal bone just barely so no CT needed and he is fine. Just gotta watch him the next few days. Thanks tho I can sleep easy now
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:38 PM   #5465
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustanglulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northern california
Region: California
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
He is thank god! I guess he hit the frontal bone not the temporal bone just barely so no CT needed and he is fine. Just gotta watch him the next few days. Thanks tho I can sleep easy now
Awwww poor little guy! Probably had the ride of his life in mommas mustang. Hope he feels better soon
Mustanglulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #5466
Registered Member
Regular
 
SoberGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Sierra Vista
Region: Arizona
Posts: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
He is thank god! I guess he hit the frontal bone not the temporal bone just barely so no CT needed and he is fine. Just gotta watch him the next few days. Thanks tho I can sleep easy now
That's good news glad to hear it.
SoberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #5467
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustanglulu View Post

Awwww poor little guy! Probably had the ride of his life in mommas mustang. Hope he feels better soon
Thank u he probably did hahaha

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberGT View Post

That's good news glad to hear it.
Thank u.
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #5468
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
I just drove my car like I stole it. Takin my 3 year old son to the ER. he fell and hit his head on the coffee table really hard. Instantly swelled and bruised. Of course the medic in me is thinking head bleed. :/ I scared my 10 year old...haha..I said dont worry I know how to drive this car. Lmao.
Still waiting on ER doc :/ one nervous momma
I had to rush my dad to the ER on Monday in the boss. He told me to call 911, I said get in the car.... Now! We got there in like 1.5-2 mins..

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Also good to hear he is fine.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

And today I dropped the Boss off to have the TRACKEY installed
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #5469
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

I had to rush my dad to the ER on Monday in the boss. He told me to call 911, I said get in the car.... Now! We got there in like 1.5-2 mins..

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Also good to hear he is fine.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

And today I dropped the Boss off to have the TRACKEY installed
Geesh it must be a bad week for ER trips. :/ hope your dad is ok. And thanks
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #5470
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Geesh it must be a bad week for ER trips. :/ hope your dad is ok. And thanks
He would be if he stopped smoking!!!!!! He has COPD and has been in the ER twice in the past month BC he can't breathe. And the first thing he asked for when he got home was where are my cigarettes ! Are you ***** kidding me?!! Sry I needed to vent.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #5471
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

He would be if he stopped smoking!!!!!! He has COPD and has been in the ER twice in the past month BC he can't breathe. And the first thing he asked for when he got home was where are my cigarettes ! Are you ***** kidding me?!! Sry I needed to vent.
My mom is just as difficult. She physically watched my uncle take his last breath from stage 4 lung cancer due to smoking. We get on her all the time. Now, I find her using my inhaler. And I'm a severe asthmatic. People just don't know when to stop
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #5472
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post

My mom is just as difficult. She physically watched my uncle take his last breath from stage 4 lung cancer due to smoking. We get on her all the time. Now, I find her using my inhaler. And I'm a severe asthmatic. People just don't know when to stop
Amen and sorry to hear that
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:29 PM   #5473
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
He is thank god! I guess he hit the frontal bone not the temporal bone just barely so no CT needed and he is fine. Just gotta watch him the next few days. Thanks tho I can sleep easy now
Good to hear!
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:22 PM   #5474
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

He would be if he stopped smoking!!!!!! He has COPD and has been in the ER twice in the past month BC he can't breathe. And the first thing he asked for when he got home was where are my cigarettes ! Are you ***** kidding me?!! Sry I needed to vent.
Ah damn he needs to stop smoking then!.COPD + Smoking = bad combo but if u want my honest opinion. Those people dont care. It is a habit most wont quit

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

Good to hear!
Thanks!
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #5475
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Ah damn he needs to stop smoking then!.COPD + Smoking = bad combo but if u want my honest opinion. Those people dont care. It is a habit most wont quit

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------



Thanks!
I know it's just sad to watch. And it's 100% selfish
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #5476
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

I know it's just sad to watch. And it's 100% selfish
Agreed 110%....but what can ya do?! I see it all too often. :/
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #5477
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Agreed 110%....but what can ya do?! I see it all too often. :/
It just hurts to watch your father fade away and watch your mother go crazy BC there is nothing she can do
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:40 AM   #5478
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

It just hurts to watch your father fade away and watch your mother go crazy BC there is nothing she can do
Agree. Im sorry my dad was kinda the same way only with alcohol until he died of esphogeal varices. :/
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #5479
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Agree. Im sorry my dad was kinda the same way only with alcohol until he died of esphogeal varices. :/
I've had a pt with esophageal v's, not pretty.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #5480
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

I've had a pt with esophageal v's, not pretty.
Yea. Def not :/
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #5481
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204


Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130801_213455.png
Views:	116
Size:	990.0 KB
ID:	121635



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130801_213506.png
Views:	124
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	121636
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #5482
Registered Member
Regular
 
F4m0usfr34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 332
Just curious anyone ever plasti dip there hood? And do you like it? Any negatives to doing it? Lemme know thanks
__________________
*f4m0usfr34k*
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #5483
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4m0usfr34k View Post
Just curious anyone ever plasti dip there hood? And do you like it? Any negatives to doing it? Lemme know thanks
I did the center of mine and loved it! The hardest part for me was getting an even coat. The only negative for me was the paint on my hood was already in bad shape from the florida sun, that the dip started peeling, because the clear coat under was. So as long as your paint is in good shape you shouldnt have any issues! I'll try to find a pic of it, I don't have one on my phone so I'll post one later
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #5484
Registered Member
Regular
 
F4m0usfr34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

I did the center of mine and loved it! The hardest part for me was getting an even coat. The only negative for me was the paint on my hood was already in bad shape from the florida sun, that the dip started peeling, because the clear coat under was. So as long as your paint is in good shape you shouldnt have any issues! I'll try to find a pic of it, I don't have one on my phone so I'll post one later
Aight cool bro yea my paints all good and I wanna do the whole hood! But yea man any pics u got I'd love to see...
__________________
*f4m0usfr34k*
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #5485
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vmcgrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eprise
Region: Alabama
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4m0usfr34k View Post
Just curious anyone ever plasti dip there hood? And do you like it? Any negatives to doing it? Lemme know thanks
Yea I did my whole hood with plasti dip aerosol spray can but I really don't like it but its no bad but when you look at if up close it not good If I would do it again I would invest in the spray gun, but I just took the hood off and sprayed it in my shed
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #5486
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
I finally let my hubby drive my car. She survived!!!
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #5487
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
I finally let my hubby drive my car. She survived!!!
Bahaha lucky man

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4m0usfr34k View Post
Just curious anyone ever plasti dip there hood? And do you like it? Any negatives to doing it? Lemme know thanks
There is a guy on here that dipped his entire car.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #5488
Registered Member
Regular
 
F4m0usfr34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Bahaha lucky man

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------



There is a guy on here that dipped his entire car.
Hmmm aight guys thanks I have the spray gun and I think I'm going to do it tomorrow and il post pics....
__________________
*f4m0usfr34k*
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #5489
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4m0usfr34k View Post

Hmmm aight guys thanks I have the spray gun and I think I'm going to do it tomorrow and il post pics....
Sounds good. I think it'll look sick IMO
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #5490
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Lowered my pony
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2873129609.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	452.1 KB
ID:	121780   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-640513275.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	440.3 KB
ID:	121781  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2094917009.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	488.9 KB
ID:	121782  
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:09 AM   #5491
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
Lowered my pony
I'm going to lower my 96 SVT Cobra. Yours looks great. How did you do it and how much did you lower it F & R? Thanks.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #5492
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
I bought the sportline eibach springs from American muscle it lowered it 1.8 in the back and 2.0 inchs in the front. My brother and I pulled the shock tower down, took the sway bar and tie rod end out. And replaced the spring for the year we watched a couple youtube videos and got the rear done hey I am happy happy happy
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #5493
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
well just got a call from the shop my camber is -1.5 so they have to drill out the mounts to adjust the camber enough. its a extra 90 bucks. the mounts are welded on from factory I am just posting this to let every one know who is looking at dropping the mustang as low as I did.
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #5494
Registered Member
Regular
 
F4m0usfr34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 332
THIS!!!!! I love the blacked out hood, but I think plasti dip ain't cuttin it.... Ima get my hood wrapped..... Anyone know someone who does car wraps in Arizona!?!? Hit me up if so!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3267058136.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	613.6 KB
ID:	121873  
__________________
*f4m0usfr34k*
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #5495
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Installed my GT500 strut mounts, and fabbed up my lower control arm brace and got it installed!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2467605472.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	468.1 KB
ID:	121874   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-461815968.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	446.3 KB
ID:	121875  

__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:54 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.