What did you do with your Mustang today - Page 177 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #6161
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying74 View Post
Very nice!!
Thanks!!!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #6162
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Put my new wheels and tires on
Looking good!
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #6163
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post

Looking good!
Thanks man!!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #6164
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Went 90 in a 45. Whoops
flying74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #6165
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Went 90 in a 45. Whoops
Holy **** that's not an accident why did u go so fast?
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #6166
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Went 90 in a 45. Whoops
I got stuck behind two ******** for 5 miles and opened her up in third and forth..... 100+?! Maybe I have road rage and need to slow down in a 45
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:04 AM   #6167
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I got stuck behind two ******** for 5 miles and opened her up in third and forth..... 100+?! Maybe I have road rage and need to slow down in a 45
Meh, my record is 120 in a 40... But I just wanted to get to the speed then let off. I didn't even stay at that speed for a full second.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:29 AM   #6168
Registered Member
Regular

Installed subframes
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #6169
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Meh, my record is 120 in a 40... But I just wanted to get to the speed then let off. I didn't even stay at that speed for a full second.
I wasnt driving but i went 160 in a 25 it was on a closed road in my friends dads road runner goddamn that thing was fast
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #6170
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Looks good!!

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote:
I have had a couple sets of Falken tires on another car and they were great. In case you wanted to know. Lol. : thumb.
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #6171
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve96 View Post
Looks good!!

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

I have had a couple sets of Falken tires on another car and they were great. In case you wanted to know. Lol. : thumb.
Thanks!!

Good to know! Thank you
Old 10-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #6172
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
My Airraid CAI should be delivered tomorrow I was at a red light today and some ricer pulled up next to me and decided to rev at me... I heard a very loud pop and then he needed to flip his hazards on cause he wasn't goin anywhere hahaha Mustang Magic

JMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #6173
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Cleaned the interior from top to bottom .... Smmmmmmmm ahhhhh !!!!
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #6174
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Cleaned the interior from top to bottom .... Smmmmmmmm ahhhhh !!!!
That reminds me I probably need to do that soon

JMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #6175
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoney View Post

That reminds me I probably need to do that soon
Oh yea man, my car has to has to has to smell good inside, i get a better feeling when people tell me my car smells good than my looks good honestly. Everytime I come home my wife is like you smell like your car .. Hahaha
Old 10-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #6176
Registered Member
Regular

Since it rained where i live today the streets were soaked so i floored it from a stop and hit the rev limiter on first until the car stuck to the ground and then put it on second haha
I love the sound and feel of that on a rainy day
I did it on a close road thats literally deserted haha

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Oh yea man, my car has to has to has to smell good inside, i get a better feeling when people tell me my car smells good than my looks good honestly. Everytime I come home my wife is like you smell like your car .. Hahaha
Lol same here
"Damn you smell like your car !!"
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #6177
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Tomorrow I'm taking my car to the dragstrip for the first time. Unfortunately it's only a 1/8 mile, but it will still be fun.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #6178
Registered Member
Regular

Tricked some punk that wanted to race, he was honking and looking at me on the highway, so I put it in sportshift, downshifted, and off he went... Then I proceeded to laugh.., what can you expect from jealous people, he had a dodge charger...
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #6179
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Tricked some punk that wanted to race, he was honking and looking at me on the highway, so I put it in sportshift, downshifted, and off he went... Then I proceeded to laugh.., what can you expect from jealous people, he had a dodge charger...
Lol "priceless" I had a corvette that tried to jack with me last night. I sped up to the light really quick and stopped and looked over his way, then on green i stayed for two seconds as he floored it ....ha ha ha
Old 10-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #6180
Registered Member
Regular

Nice, it's great to trick people, I could have beat him easily, but nah, take that stuff to a track/drag strip... Like I'm about to do, and beat a punk in my school who says his 1979 Camaro Z/28 could beat me. He says he put different cams(maybe) a turbocharger, and a silencer on the turbo. Yet he won't pop his hood... Lier...
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #6181
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Nice, it's great to trick people, I could have beat him easily, but nah, take that stuff to a track/drag strip... Like I'm about to do, and beat a punk in my school who says his 1979 Camaro Z/28 could beat me. He says he put different cams(maybe) a turbocharger, and a silencer on the turbo. Yet he won't pop his hood... Lier...
Kool "have a nice run" ... Yea sometimes when my brother rolls with me I go "watch this" and I get so many people hook line and sinker he cracks up everytime
Old 10-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #6182
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Careful now, them silent turbos aren't a walk in the park
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #6183
Registered Member
Regular

I didn't even know that was possible to silence them, and why would you want to do that. He was making 230 HP stock, do with the turbo and cams, I'd say he is around 380 HP,with a little heavier car, would have been a lot heavier, but he says he got some parts removed, and a few lighter parts. I really think he is lying...
Old 10-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #6184
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I didn't even know that was possible to silence them, and why would you want to do that. He was making 230 HP stock, do with the turbo and cams, I'd say he is around 380 HP,with a little heavier car, would have been a lot heavier, but he says he got some parts removed, and a few lighter parts. I really think he is lying...
Neither did I, I was just kidding
{Never Enough HP}
Old 10-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #6185
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Neither did I, I was just kidding
I'm almost sure that he is lying. Cause I'm almost positive that you can't silence those
Old 10-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #6186
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm almost sure that he is lying. Cause I'm almost positive that you can't silence those
Jaja, totally,,, when people wont pop their hoods to show their million hp investment, ,, usually lieing. Or if they do they then remembered they took it off because the pully on their turbo blew up pushing 65lbs at the track but was able to make it home by putting a screw driver in his exhaust which in turn stops the turbo from spinning and sucking in rocks because he has an underground mount.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 10-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #6187
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Well, most stock turbocharged cars come with a recirculating set up as opposed to a blow of valve. It's generally more efficient and it doesn't make that valve relieving pressure sound. That could technically be called a silent turbo. You would still hear it, but most people are stupid and can only identify a turbo when they hear a blow off valve. Still sounds like bs because he would've explained this very same thing instead of calling it a silent turbo. Anyways, His car could still be faster, but who cares? Someone always has something faster.
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #6188
Registered Member
Regular

I don't really, except that he keeps saying mustangs are crap, and bragging about how he could smoke me on a drag strip, and I really think I could beat him in a drag race. Also, he has to manually shift, and I don't, that's a big advantage.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #6189
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
I don't really, except that he keeps saying mustangs are crap, and bragging about how he could smoke me on a drag strip, and I really think I could beat him in a drag race. Also, he has to manually shift, and I don't, that's a big advantage.
Well, lose or win, he's getting the best of you. I bet he's not on a forum whining about you telling him you could beat him a race; yet, here we are. My advice, should you care: Be the bigger man;Let him run his mouth. The second you pay attention to morons, you make it clear to everyone that you have nothing better going on. If you plan on owning more sports cars, you're going to hear this all the time. Better get used to it now and waste less time in the future. Head , chest out and carry on. You got **** to do, right? Mustangs don't pay for themselves. Get educated, get laid and get paid.
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #6190
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I've had people try to race me and if I'm at a red light I'll let 'em hear it, but never race them. I quickly outgrew Street races. They just lead to bad things.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #6191
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post
I quickly outgrew Street races. They just lead to bad things.
post of the year
Old 10-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #6192
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Well, lose or win, he's getting the best of you. I bet he's not on a forum whining about you telling him you could beat him a race; yet, here we are. My advice, should you care: Be the bigger man;Let him run his mouth. The second you pay attention to morons, you make it clear to everyone that you have nothing better going on. If you plan on owning more sports cars, you're going to hear this all the time. Better get used to it now and waste less time in the future. Head , chest out and carry on. You got **** to do, right? Mustangs don't pay for themselves. Get educated, get laid and get paid.
this man here deserves an award, I can go for the paid part. Need to buy some mods haha
TylerJanocha21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #6193
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

One thing that I quickly settled into is that even though my car says GT on the side, it isn't fast, but I'm okay with that. It is fast enough to make me smile and I love the hell out of the thing regardless if I win or lose.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post

post of the year
You don't see too many 18 year old Mustang owners saying that. It probably comes from that I like to be the exception to the stereotypes, not the conformation.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #6194
Registered Member
Regular

I'm just tired of his crap, and this is far from whining about it, if you want whining, I can do that, I'm just stating a fact ---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------
Quote:
It's fun to get into those debates sometimes, I'm just gonna let him run his mouth, sound stupid, and eventually make him look even worse. That last part is so true, I'm working on getting laid, again(: and I am getting paid.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #6195
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post
You don't see too many 18 year old Mustang owners saying that. It probably comes from that I like to be the exception to the stereotypes, not the conformation.
True mature statement. I'm only 21
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion