What did you do with your Mustang today - Page 181 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #6301
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Change everything from the sixxer to the 8 and you'll be easy pessy lemon squeezy
Maybe eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
So you own 2 mustangs now?
For meow!
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #6302
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post

Maybe eventually

For meow!
Saweet!!!

Now give me one! Lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #6303
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Saweet!!! Now give me one! Lol
not yet!
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #6304
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
not yet!
Let me know?
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #6305
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Let me know?
not free! Haha
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:29 PM   #6306
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
not free! Haha
Bummer lol

I guess I'll gave to get a job or rob a bank or something lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #6307
Registered Member
Regular
 
BeachMonkey100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Myrtle Beach
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Bummer lol I guess I'll gave to get a job or rob a bank or something lol
Very random, but speaking of banks and robbing my buddy had a heist all figured out down to the t to rob a bank, all we could do was laugh. He actually got mad and offended because we didn't take him seriously hahah
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium Satin Silver Metallic | 5 Speed Manual | Hurst Short Shifter | K&N CAI | JSR Strut Brace, FLCA Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace | Flowmaster Axle Backs | Ford K Springs | JM Trackbar | 93 Bama Performance Tune

BeachMonkey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #6308
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMonkey100 View Post

Very random, but speaking of banks and robbing my buddy had a heist all figured out down to the t to rob a bank, all we could do was laugh. He actually got mad and offended because we didn't take him seriously hahah
Lol that's crazy!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #6309
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Will it was today but I went and store Rachael back yesterday!!!!! And I'm not to wash her and cruise to a show and maybe put my exhaust on
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:59 AM   #6310
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Will it was today but I went and store Rachael back yesterday!!!!! And I'm not to wash her and cruise to a show and maybe put my exhaust on
Lol wut?
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #6311
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Lol wut?
He means stole her back
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #6312
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,312
Got a ticket today!! 5 over, but here's the kicker: was taking my car out after work for a quick drive to the corner to get a full tank of gas to put the car away in storage tomorrow, I totally forgot that I didn't put my new tab on (bday is end of October and I usually wait to get the tab in the spring when the car comes out of storage/ and usually have it put away before the month of oct is up/ didn't this year cause the weather has been decent and I've become lazy) needless to say I got pulled over for doing 5 over. My speedometer showed I was going the speed limit, but apparently I wasn't? (Never noticed anything off with the speedo? Only thing done to the car that may change anything is that it's lowered just under 2"?). Then to top it off perfectly I have my old proof of insurance ( actually 2 proofs since I must have thought one was the old and one the new when I made sure I had them a couple months ago). So I got a ticket for 5 over, no proof of insurance (which she said I can just bring it to my court date along with my tab and the judge will most likely dismiss those, "maybe") Came home and checked my other cars glove box and there were the two new proofs of insurance of course!! I never get pulled over so I guess I never seem to analyze my paperwork enough, I will now! I wanted to tell her that I was a very good citizen because while at the gas station I helped an older man (65+ or so) get his car running and even gave him 5 bucks for gas cause he was saying he didn't know what he was going to do (I'm a sucker that's why along with the five in gas I bought him a coffee and a donut) but I'm sure she still wouldn't have had any pity on me! Just wrote about that part to show how odd of a night it was! This ought to be a great one to try to get out of. Good thing was she didn't impound my car as she said she could have but she believed my story. Anyway just sharing the excitement of my crappy Monday evening. Sorry about the length of this post!! :face palm!!
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #6313
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve96 View Post
Got a ticket today!! 5 over, but here's the kicker: was taking my car out after work for a quick drive to the corner to get a full tank of gas to put the car away in storage tomorrow, I totally forgot that I didn't put my new tab on (bday is end of October and I usually wait to get the tab in the spring when the car comes out of storage/ and usually have it put away before the month of oct is up/ didn't this year cause the weather has been decent and I've become lazy) needless to say I got pulled over for doing 5 over. My speedometer showed I was going the speed limit, but apparently I wasn't? (Never noticed anything off with the speedo? Only thing done to the car that may change anything is that it's lowered just under 2"?). Then to top it off perfectly I have my old proof of insurance ( actually 2 proofs since I must have thought one was the old and one the new when I made sure I had them a couple months ago). So I got a ticket for 5 over, no proof of insurance (which she said I can just bring it to my court date along with my tab and the judge will most likely dismiss those, "maybe") Came home and checked my other cars glove box and there were the two new proofs of insurance of course!! I never get pulled over so I guess I never seem to analyze my paperwork enough, I will now! I wanted to tell her that I was a very good citizen because while at the gas station I helped an older man (65+ or so) get his car running and even gave him 5 bucks for gas cause he was saying he didn't know what he was going to do (I'm a sucker that's why along with the five in gas I bought him a coffee and a donut) but I'm sure she still wouldn't have had any pity on me! Just wrote about that part to show how odd of a night it was! This ought to be a great one to try to get out of. Good thing was she didn't impound my car as she said she could have but she believed my story. Anyway just sharing the excitement of my crappy Monday evening. Sorry about the length of this post!! :face palm!!
Impound for 5 over¿ mustve been a rookie.
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #6314
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,312
Yeah. I thought it was a little ridiculous. But I guess that's what the law is. But with my stupid bad luck and neglect to make sure I had the right documents in there, it's my stupid fault!
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #6315
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Probably more because of the insurance, not because he went 5 over.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #6316
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Probably more because of the insurance, not because he went 5 over.
Yeah it is because of my old proof I had it two old proofs I should say cause I thought one of them was the new one. Oh well done now, now I have to hope for a nice judge.
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #6317
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Didn't do nothing this past week with my car. Was out to vegas. Haven't been on in a week
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #6318
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Got some new tires
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #6319
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Probably more because of the insurance, not because he went 5 over.
that's what I thought, after I opened my mouth
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:33 PM   #6320
JDR
Registered Member
Regular
 
JDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Columbus
Region: Georgia
Posts: 68
New steering wheel trim plates. You know the ones that surround the audio and cruise controls on the 11-14 premium wheel.
I wife scratched two of them with her rings. I took it out of her allowance.
JDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #6321
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cobra mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pasadena
Region: Maryland
Posts: 365
Walked passed her and went inside didn't drive her today . Should have weather was nice
__________________
Cobra marks youtube account www.youtube.com/user/Bbbrrraaaggghhhttt
Cobra mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #6322
Registered Member
Regular
 
Spiney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 320
Paid her off, 6 months early. In two weeks the title to our 96 SVT Cobra will be in my hands. Took out a new loan for a DD for my wife. A 2012 Fusion SEL NAV Candy Apple Red, every option. We really wanted a 2012 Electric Blue Fusion Sport with the V6 but it was sold 5 minutes before we got there! I searched all over the net and could only find one in FL and we are in PA. I tried real hard to get my wife to buy a 2003 Marauder but she wanted a new car. We weren't in the market for a car but the tensioner broke on our 98 Volvo V70 wagon. The timing belt was thrown and it bent some valves. Was quoted $2500 to repair. I wanted to fix, but she didn't want to dump any more money into a 15 year old car with 120K miles. The Fusion is cool but not Mustang cool. Now we are a 3 Ford family. 90 Ranger pickup 2.9L V6, 96 SVT Cobra 4.6L V8, and the 2012 Fusion 2.5L I4 engine.

All of my 36 years of driving I've owned either Fords or Saabs, with 1 Dodge Omni, and a Triumph Spitfire owned for a short time. Never a GM product. And yes we did own the Volvo but at the time Ford owned Volvo. I'll definitely have the timing belts replaced on the Cobra when the time comes. Would want to see a DOHC 4V Head crash. Or does the 4.6 modular have chains?
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #6323
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney View Post
Paid her off, 6 months early. In two weeks the title to our 96 SVT Cobra will be in my hands. Took out a new loan for a DD for my wife. A 2012 Fusion SEL NAV Candy Apple Red, every option. We really wanted a 2012 Electric Blue Fusion Sport with the V6 but it was sold 5 minutes before we got there! I searched all over the net and could only find one in FL and we are in PA. I tried real hard to get my wife to buy a 2003 Marauder but she wanted a new car. We weren't in the market for a car but the tensioner broke on our 98 Volvo V70 wagon. The timing belt was thrown and it bent some valves. Was quoted $2500 to repair. I wanted to fix, but she didn't want to dump any more money into a 15 year old car with 120K miles. The Fusion is cool but not Mustang cool. Now we are a 3 Ford family. 90 Ranger pickup 2.9L V6, 96 SVT Cobra 4.6L V8, and the 2012 Fusion 2.5L I4 engine.

All of my 36 years of driving I've owned either Fords or Saabs, with 1 Dodge Omni, and a Triumph Spitfire owned for a short time. Never a GM product. And yes we did own the Volvo but at the time Ford owned Volvo. I'll definitely have the timing belts replaced on the Cobra when the time comes. Would want to see a DOHC 4V Head crash. Or does the 4.6 modular have chains?
Chains like a badass, belts are for well non badassess
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:57 AM   #6324
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,490
My 'stang has been sitting under a car cover since monday... And will probably stay like that for another 2 weeks
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #6325
JDR
Registered Member
Regular
 
JDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Columbus
Region: Georgia
Posts: 68
I'm taking it to the paintless dent repair guy to have a few dings removed.
While washing it Saturday I noticed a small dent in the hood. I was soooo mad!
I had a few small door dings too so I decided to take it to my PDR guy and have them all fixed.
JDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #6326
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDR View Post
I'm taking it to the paintless dent repair guy to have a few dings removed. While washing it Saturday I noticed a small dent in the hood. I was soooo mad! I had a few small door dings too so I decided to take it to my PDR guy and have them all fixed.
where can I find one of those? :tear:
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #6327
JDR
Registered Member
Regular
 
JDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Columbus
Region: Georgia
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
where can I find one of those? :tear:
It should not be hard. Just google PDR or paintless dent repair in your area.
They can usually fix small dents/dings and save you tons of money verses a body work/re-paint.
JDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #6328
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 519
Went to the beach and snapped a few pics at one if the only places to pull over, new Roush grilles/fogs/chin installed this week!



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2426001634.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	454.5 KB
ID:	135668



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3425490676.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	505.2 KB
ID:	135669
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #6329
Registered Member
Regular
 
Steve96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Waterford
Region: Michigan
Posts: 2,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clink View Post
Went to the beach and snapped a few pics at one if the only places to pull over, new Roush grilles/fogs/chin installed this week!
Soooo nice!! I want one so bad. Probably be a few years in reality. Wish I lived somewhere with nice weather all year round where a rear wheel drive muscle car made more sense as a full daily driver!! Thanks for taunting me.
Steve96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #6330
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDR View Post
It should not be hard. Just google PDR or paintless dent repair in your area. They can usually fix small dents/dings and save you tons of money verses a body work/re-paint.
cool I just looked on yelp and found one right away thanks! +reps for helping me out lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:48 AM   #6331
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve96 View Post
Soooo nice!! I want one so bad. Probably be a few years in reality. Wish I lived somewhere with nice weather all year round where a rear wheel drive muscle car made more sense as a full daily driver!! Thanks for taunting me.
Ha no problem man, no taunting intended. I came from KC so I know winter driving. Had to walk away from my Mach1 before in a not so nice neighborhood because I was stuck in snow.....twice
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #6332
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Gonna change her oils
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #6333
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Washed her up


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3635396481.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	553.3 KB
ID:	136455
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #6334
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by comporange View Post
Washed her up
Looking good broman.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #6335
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Thanks man I appreciate it
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:27 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.