What did you do with your Mustang today - Page 201 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-01-2014, 09:19 PM   #7001
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Just BC someone mentions their dad or a ninja or an auto transmission or video or exhaust our what the FCK ever anything..... Doesn't mean they are talking about mustangz!

This is the biggest ***** crock of sh1t forum I've ever been a part of :/

Can't ppl talk about mustangs on a ***** Mustang forum anymore?
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Those malicious attacks don't come unprovoked. And the whole pics thing has been resolved, there is no need to bring it up every single thread.

Point being, if you leave someone alone, they won't cause trouble.

Malicious attacks are malicious attacks, provoked or not they should not be allowed. It is a double standard when some mods are allowed to make jokes and poke fun at people but when members do it we are "attacking" a particular person even when that person was never mentioned

Quote:
OK so if I'm provoked I can break the rules? That's interesting.

Also, mustangz is the one that jumped into this thread and started sh1t talking so you might wanna read back before you tell us to leave him alone.

+1 coming back to this thread and reading through, no one ever mentioned anything about mustangz exhaust, they were talking about the eco boost focus, or w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post
If one of those girls was your daughter, it wouldn't be "resolved" just because a mod says it isn't a big deal. Your immaturity (since you aren't a father I presume) blinds you to what is appropriate. Some laws may have been broken as well. Just because you saw no harm doesn't mean it is ok to just let it go. You banned others here for less. You and the some other mods have a double standard.

That is why I keep bringing it up. And by doing so, I'm not violating any rules or laws. So deal with it.

i am a parent, and the fact that this was just brushed under the rug as "handled" without so much as a mention of suspension at least is bull.

Quote:
As a staff member you sure do instigate a lot.... Seems like they "picked" the right person for the job

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I do also speak the language of sarcasm. I'm allowed to use it from time to time. And I don't instigate, I will joke around a bit, but I don't look to cause trouble.
Sarcasm is one thing, a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and the and a broken clock is right twice a day, but double standards a BS, since when did this forum become a place where just because something isn't liked by one person it become slander or malicious attacks, when I first joined we had all the same rules as now and had way more fun with our conversations, people need to stop getting butthurt because someone talks about something with another person. Stop taking everything so personal and let people talk amongst themselves. No one had broken any forum rules when people started being chastised and that was uncalled for.

Can everyone please find their cahones or grow a damn pair please

Sent from my mobile device.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #7002
Registered Member
Regular

I'll probably get in trouble for that, so ifni disappear just look for Ghostedmind on some other forum. Been on this forum for almost 3 years now but its getting kinda crazy here

LCMC Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #7003
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
What did you do with your Mustang today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
I'll probably get in trouble for that, so ifni disappear just look for Ghostedmind on some other forum. Been on this forum for almost 3 years now but its getting kinda crazy here

Nice knowing you bro lol and I agree with the stuff you said!!
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #7004
Road Trip!

Region: California
I think some people are just jealous of Mustangz cause his dad takes care of him....most of us wish they could be in that situation ....stop hating and improve your own situation ....I've encountered both of you on this forum and socrluvr has been cool on the other hand BOb comes off as an arrogant know it all....two cents ....whistling....just saying ....
PonyBoy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #7005
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:

I'm with ya on that one. I've already joined other forums :p mustang evolution is a good one. As well as SVT performance and others
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #7006
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:

I doubt you'll dissappear for saying that stuff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #7007
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoy415 View Post
I think some people are just jealous of Mustangz cause his dad takes care of him....most of us wish they could be in that situation ....stop hating and improve your own situation ....I've encountered both of you on this forum and socrluvr has been cool on the other hand BOb comes off as an arrogant know it all....two cents ....whistling....just saying ....
I don't know it all but I know quite a bit :p I try to help ppl and spread my knowledge while others go around spreading incorrect answers. But hey I'm not here to please anyone other than myself, you can't make everyone happy so why try?
Old 01-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #7008
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Yeah I also have joined a lot of other forums
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:07 PM   #7009
Road Trip!

Quote:
I don't know it all but I know quite a bit :p I try to help ppl and spread my knowledge while others go around spreading incorrect answers. But hey I'm not here to please anyone other than myself, you can't make everyone happy so why try?
You can't make everyone happy this is true ....And I don't know about you but I can't remember the last time I took advice from a teenager which is what he is ...you can tell who knows there stuff on this site and whose just flapping their gums and if you can't shame on you
Old 01-01-2014, 10:08 PM   #7010
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
This just in; Mustang Evolution overtakes The Young and the Restless and top rated soap opera. Best part of this forum these days!. As for what wen't on with my mustang today? Probably collected a few additional dust particles in storage, a few additional mouse turds, another day in it's winter stable.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:08 PM   #7011
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm with ya on that one. I've already joined other forums :p mustang evolution is a good one. As well as SVT performance and others
Ill probably take a look at mustang evolution, but um, i have a sixxer remember? So dont really fit in on the SVTperformance site

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
I doubt you'll dissappear for saying that stuff

Glad to know there are still some mods around with heads on their shoulders, thanks

LCMC Member
Old 01-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #7012
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Ill probably take a look at mustang evolution, but um, i have a sixxer remember? So dont really fit in on the SVTperformance site

Glad to know there are still some mods around with heads on their shoulders, thanks

Neither do the GT-R, Vette, Viper, Fusion etc. Owners that frequent that site. STVP is probably then number 1 mustang site
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:11 PM   #7013
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I'm not gonna say what other forums I've been looking at... 😄
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:12 PM   #7014
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

What reason would any of us be jealous of mustangz. yeah his dad helps him so does mine my dad and I will go out in the garage in dick around with one of are cars. It's when he was lying and spreading false info he has gotten better ill give him that but he has also made a lot of people angry. With his lying. As for bob. He's not a arrogant *** he says what he knows if he does not know he figures it be researching or some one corrects him. Soccer in my opinion when he first became a mod seemed a little power hungry he two has gotten alittle better but is still a little arrogant. The favoritism of the site needs to stop though and there is my 2 cents
Old 01-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #7015
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1388635978.672422.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	143481
Here's the ones I have looked at so far
Old 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM   #7016
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
This just in; Mustang Evolution overtakes The Young and the Restless and top rated soap opera. Best part of this forum these days!. As for what wen't on with my mustang today? Probably collected a few additional dust particles in storage, a few additional mouse turds, another day in it's winter stable.
I posted a pic of what I did today lol

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
What reason would any of us be jealous of mustangz. yeah his dad helps him so does mine my dad and I will go out in the garage in dick around with one of are cars. It's when he was lying and spreading false info he has gotten better ill give him that but he has also made a lot of people angry. With his lying. As for bob. He's not a arrogant *** he says what he knows if he does not know he figures it be researching or some one corrects him. Soccer in my opinion when he first became a mod seemed a little power hungry he two has gotten alittle better but is still a little arrogant. The favoritism of the site needs to stop though and there is my 2 cents

I mean financially ... Earlier he said he paid 200 or whatever to have Axlebacks installed and it was like hang him in the courtyard and throw sticks and stones at him cause that money couldn't went on some LcA's or something ...,some people got money to spend a little more foolishly than others
Old 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM   #7017
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:

my retinas can't handle all that sexiness. I'm a sucker for black accents. What'd you spray it with? Rattle can? Turned out good, looks sweet.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #7018
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I mean financially ... Earlier he said he paid 200 or whatever to have Axlebacks installed and it was like hang him in the courtyard and throw sticks and stones at him cause that money couldn't went on some LcA's or something ...,some people got money to spend a little more foolishly than others

Only thing I will say about that, is that I didn't want the dealer to install, and my dad made me when we could have done it at home, and made me pay for it.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #7019
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Anybody else see the typo lol
Old 01-01-2014, 10:22 PM   #7020
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well yeah all people have different green situation for me nothing is better then doing what you can in you garage my dad, brother Inlaw and I put my headers and h pipe on before that I took it in o a shop to put my flowmaster 40s on o don't remember what I spent I think 150 including the duel flowmasters.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:22 PM   #7021
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I just did.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:23 PM   #7022
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

My badaheep5.0 I know
Old 01-01-2014, 10:24 PM   #7023
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile high JDF View Post

Neither do the GT-R, Vette, Viper, Fusion etc. Owners that frequent that site. STVP is probably then number 1 mustang site
Yea SVTP is not just cobras lol. The name is a Lil deceiving I'll give that to ya

Y'all can join me over on Boss Mustangs Online as well :p
Old 01-01-2014, 10:26 PM   #7024
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Lolworthy.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #7025
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Lolworthy.

Very I might make a new account
Old 01-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #7026
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Very I might make a new account
See if one of the guys can change for ya

93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #7027
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm sure they would
Old 01-01-2014, 10:35 PM   #7028
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
my retinas can't handle all that sexiness. I'm a sucker for black accents. What'd you spray it with? Rattle can? Turned out good, looks sweet.
Sprayed a couple coats of flat black hi temp then a couple of coats of low gloss black by dupli color also hi temp I love the black accent too... Got black badges , smoked running lights , black decals on my hood vents ...next is a black billet lower grill to go with my roush upper and black running pony or blacked out gt350 type louvers not sure though cause I look out that quarter window to change lanes lol
Old 01-01-2014, 10:37 PM   #7029
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Checking now
Old 01-01-2014, 10:48 PM   #7030
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Attachment 143481
How did you get the forums to look like that? Are you on an app or something?
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:50 PM   #7031
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post

Yeah Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #7032
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post

Quote:

Yeah Tapatalk

Attachment 143482
Old 01-01-2014, 11:03 PM   #7033
Registered Member
Regular

Awesome never seen that before thanks
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:14 PM   #7034
Registered Member
Regular

Fixed Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1388639686.541556.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	143483
Old 01-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #7035
Registered Member
Regular

Broke one of my spark plugs trying to tale it out ;(
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion