What did you do with your Mustang today - Page 34 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #1156
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullitt01

Sweet! What is the number for on your front bumper? 0187?
Yes thts the build number for my gt
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #1157
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
My exhaust is so quiet =\
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #1158
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Washed my girl!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-543665160.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	64733  
Ryan7racin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #1159
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Re: What did you do with your Mustang today

got the black letter inserts for the rear bumper... about to put them on... will post pics.
02 360R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #1160
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 360R
got the black letter inserts for the rear bumper... about to put them on... will post pics.
Looks so much better!

Name:	image-2785890674.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	480.4 KB
ID:	64901

Before

Name:	image-1920428686.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	415.5 KB
ID:	64902

After
Old 08-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #1161
Registered Member
Regular

waiting for plug-in mil eliminators now
Old 08-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #1162
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

Looks so much better!

Before

After
What exhaust tips are those? Looks good
Silver Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #1163
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Dropped off the car at the car doctors....having surgery done. 3.73's installed!
Old 08-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #1164
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I need some motivation. I drove her back from PA and she's getting up there in mileage. I messed up my chin spoiler on the bumps on the upstate PA/NY roads for the third time. I need to sand my hood. Other than that she looks good. I need to mess with my interior. I need some motivation. What should I do next besides paint my hold back Sonic Blue and a new chin spoiler.

I've been so busy putting my effort into writing about other people's Mustangs that I haven't been able to do much for my own lately.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #1165
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I'm thinking when shes paid off I may do a swap or get a project for that (fox?)

Old 08-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #1166
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
Was driving home from work and on the highway at 70mph a guy and a girl, in a Honda Fit honked at me and called me a fagot. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it made my day.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #1167
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage258
Was driving home from work and on the highway at 70mph a guy and a girl, in a Honda Fit honked at me and called me a fagot. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it made my day.
Wait, was it one of those "go green" cars?
If so, i just laugh and say more gas for me to burn suckas!!
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #1168
Registered Member
Regular

Well was at work when a lady came in and asked who's mustang is that and I said mine, she said she forgot to put her car in park and it rolls and hit my back end!! it put in a lil dent but I'm still bummed. I'm just happy that she didn't just do a hit and run she said she would get it fixed for me though.
RUNNWLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #1169
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz

Wait, was it one of those "go green" cars?
If so, i just laugh and say more gas for me to burn suckas!!
Haha yeah, I don't know why they said it... And I always say, "If your getting good gas mileage, your not having fun." so I don't give a shiz what people say.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNNWLD
Well was at work when a lady came in and asked who's mustang is that and I said mine, she said she forgot to put her car in park and it rolls and hit my back end!! it put in a lil dent but I'm still bummed. I'm just happy that she didn't just do a hit and run she said she would get it fixed for me though.
That sucks, good thing she said she would fix it, and didn't just drive away.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #1170
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
I'm thinking when shes paid off I may do a swap or get a project for that (fox?)
I like the way your thinking!! I would love to get a hold of a fox when I am done paying off and working on mine just to do whatever i want to it. There are so many parts available that you can literally make it whatever you want. Your current car is just so nice I don't even know where to begin with what you could do with it

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #1171
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy

I like the way your thinking!! I would love to get a hold of a fox when I am done paying off and working on mine just to do whatever i want to it. There are so many parts available that you can literally make it whatever you want. Your current car is just so nice I don't even know where to begin with what you could do with it
Thanks Greg!! i am starting to love the foxes more and more. Would love to have one. I saw a lot of awesome ones at the AM show too. Still editing some photos!

Old 08-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #1172
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Thanks Greg!! i am starting to love the foxes more and more. Would love to have one. I saw a lot of awesome ones at the AM show too. Still editing some photos!
I know and i am chomping at the bit to see them . I just notice at a lot of car shows around here the foxbody is almost forgotten. Its either older or newer and I know exactly what i would do with a fox. I would cam it out make it shine and open her up just 500hp of raw muscle that ruled the strips in the 80s . Then it would be a coin toss to which one i would take to a car show lol

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #1173
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pony

Roush tips. From Roush performance.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #1174
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pony

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3288664642.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	398.7 KB
ID:	64959  
Old 08-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #1175
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage258
Well that's odd, but glad it made your day.

Me and a buddy were just stopping at a 4-way stop and on the right side a dude came up quickly and arrived just after us. So I looked at him and was gonna let him go and he flipped us off. : For some reason it struck me and my buddy funny and we both laughed our asses off just sitting there at the stop sign. He took off through the intersection. Maybe it was kinda like that for you? Just so : that it struck you funny.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #1176
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

Well that's odd, but glad it made your day.

Me and a buddy were just stopping at a 4-way stop and on the right side a dude came up quickly and arrived just after us. So I looked at him and was gonna let him go and he flipped us off. : For some reason it struck me and my buddy funny and we both laughed our asses off just sitting there at the stop sign. He took off through the intersection. Maybe it was kinda like that for you? Just so : that it struck you funny.
Hahaha yeah, that's awesome. I just accelerated past him, then turned off the highway. Why People be hating up on our stangs? I think it's cause they are jealous they don't have one.......
Old 08-21-2012, 09:45 PM   #1177
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage258 View Post
Hahaha yeah, that's awesome. I just accelerated past him, then turned off the highway. Why People be hating up on our stangs? I think it's cause they are jealous they don't have one.......
+1 lol
taylor98gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #1178
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter

Region: Indiana
^Seems like there are more Stang haters now than ever where I'm at! Gotta be cause their jealous.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #1179
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
^Seems like there are more Stang haters now than ever where I'm at! Gotta be cause their jealous.
I don't know how it used to be. But I have had quite a few people, I think all in Subaru's give me thumbs downs and all kinds of bad looks and stuff. But I'm sure that's normal.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #1180
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage258 View Post
I don't know how it used to be. But I have had quite a few people, I think all in Subaru's give me thumbs downs and all kinds of bad looks and stuff. But I'm sure that's normal.
subarus are intimidated by mustangs. I have come to this realization when my car became the fastest car on board my boat and all the subi guys started whispering amongst themselves on what they could do to beat my car. At this point I have this young blonde kid that keeps telling me he is going to boost his wrx to 550 rwhp and beat me. I just keep laughing at him and telling him it's possible but you actually have to go out and do it and that's where people have problems being successful...talk is cheap. Anyway yeah they are a tight knit group and if you don't have a subi u aren't sh*t

Old 08-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #1181
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy

subarus are intimidated by mustangs. I have come to this realization when my car became the fastest car on board my boat and all the subi guys started whispering amongst themselves on what they could do to beat my car. At this point I have this young blonde kid that keeps telling me he is going to boost his wrx to 550 rwhp and beat me. I just keep laughing at him and telling him it's possible but you actually have to go out and do it and that's where people have problems being successful...talk is cheap. Anyway yeah they are a tight knit group and if you don't have a subi u aren't sh*t
Haha yeah I don't know why people got to be like that. I respect anyone who takes care of there car, I even saw a civic the other day that I liked and that is a first for me. But if I don't like what you drive I won't blow you off, but I guess it's just the competitive nature of humans, I'm sure I'm guilty of doing it a couple times. But I never do it intentionally.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #1182
Registered Member
Regular

agreed, I have friends that have love for all different cars and to be completely honest all of the cars they own are nice. I wouldn't ever buy them because i am a mustang guy for life but they are nice and i wouldn't mind being caught riding in one...i'd even give a thumbs up for a photo. Agreed we are all guilty of it and i just try to keep the mentality of what i have is nice and it's what i want but there is always someone faster then me

Old 08-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #1183
Registered Member
Regular

Quick questions everyone. In the past year My throw out bearing has gone bad 3 times along with a tranny fork and my adjustable clutch cable has come loose 3 times in the passed month and I'm thinking I need a new clutch kit. I was looking at a new level two zoom Kevlar clutch kit. Anyone have experience wit this one or any recommendations for clutch I can beat on like the stage 3 would probably be better?
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #1184
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wyoming
Quote:

Looks so much better!

Before

After
Are they the vinyl ones or the steel ones? Look good by the way!
MineralGrayGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:39 PM   #1185
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy View Post
agreed, I have friends that have love for all different cars and to be completely honest all of the cars they own are nice. I wouldn't ever buy them because i am a mustang guy for life but they are nice and i wouldn't mind being caught riding in one...i'd even give a thumbs up for a photo. Agreed we are all guilty of it and i just try to keep the mentality of what i have is nice and it's what i want but there is always someone faster then me
Agreed, im sure some of the subarus that gave me thumbs down and stuff are way faster than me and im fine with that. I did pull up next to an evo the other day and surprisingly enough he did not try to race me nor say or do anything negitive towards me. It was a nice evo to, rediculously loud turbos..... Enough of my ranting i got on the subject and could not stop haha

And your cars are sweet my freind.
Voltage258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #1186
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullitt01
Quick questions everyone. In the past year My throw out bearing has gone bad 3 times along with a tranny fork and my adjustable clutch cable has come loose 3 times in the passed month and I'm thinking I need a new clutch kit. I was looking at a new level two zoom Kevlar clutch kit. Anyone have experience wit this one or any recommendations for clutch I can beat on like the stage 3 would probably be better?
Sounds to me like you need to invest in some high quality parts so you only do it once. New fork, new ford racing TOB and a high quality clutch. A stage 3 clutch is way overkill for a normal street machine. Honestly, unless you plan on serious drag racing just find a stage 1 style clutch and use it. I hate my stage 2+ clutch low down.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #1187
Registered Member
Regular

Just got done washing my baby!!! 😝
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-2769953216.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	590.4 KB
ID:	65083  
Nelson4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #1188
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson4
Just got done washing my baby!!! dde1d
Love the silver and black look!
Ryan7racin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #1189
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Put on LMR's smoked turn signal covers.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-4025916389.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	443.8 KB
ID:	65091   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1433175903.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	65092  

Babystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #1190
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
This was my view during lunch break
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ForumRunner_20120822_160429.png
Views:	97
Size:	263.5 KB
ID:	65099  
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion