Please read - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Please read

Ok so I was going to the ATM yesterday as I pull into the parking lot I spot this rx8 backing up as I'm pulling in I just knew he was gonna hit me do I stopped bc I could do nothing else and he hit me , well he backed into me and then pulling forward ripping off my bumper the cop said he couldn't put fault on eaither and he said that we hit each other. When the guy only hit me I never moved I got hit stayed in my spot and the other guy moved his vehicle. Anyone have advice or anything on the situation?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4129391292.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	508.0 KB
ID:	50214   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1552302495.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	550.9 KB
ID:	50215  

Name:	image-1859382429.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	498.3 KB
ID:	50216   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2141738228.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	401.4 KB
ID:	50218  

Name:	image-3432665637.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	50219   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2366044429.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	491.4 KB
ID:	50220  

Name:	image-2911531089.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	591.6 KB
ID:	50221  
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang
Ok so I was going to the ATM yesterday as I pull into the parking lot I spot this rx8 backing up as I'm pulling in I just knew he was gonna hit me do I stopped bc I could do nothing else and he hit me , well he backed into me and then pulling forward ripping off my bumper the cop said he couldn't put fault on eaither and he said that we hit each other. When the guy only hit me I never moved I got hit stayed in my spot and the other guy moved his vehicle. Anyone have advice or anything on the situation?
Holy crap dude, that truly sucks!! I really feel bad for you. I hope this works out for you.
Solomo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomo2

Holy crap dude, that truly sucks!! I really feel bad for you. I hope this works out for you.
Thanks man I hope so too bc as of now we hit each other and that's not what happened :/
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thanks man I hope so too bc as of now we hit each other and that's not what happened :/
That and it looks like you have way more damage then the other person.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That and it looks like you have way more damage then the other person.
Ya sand his down shoot paint and clear and he is good, I need fenders bumper, cowl panel , headlight panel, and the main support in the front is bent.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ya sand his down shoot paint and clear and he is good, I need fenders bumper, cowl panel , headlight panel, and the main support in the front is bent.
Dang that is a lot of damage for just backing into you.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Dang that is a lot of damage for just backing into you.
Ya ik it's crazy to see my car and his looks like we were in two totally different crashes
Old 05-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Ya ik it's crazy to see my car and his looks like we were in two totally different crashes
That is totally true
Old 05-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That is totally true
Ya and I work the next 3 days so idk when the insurance guy will come see it I can't still drive it to work thankfully
Old 05-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Man, that sucks! What the hell...

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Man, that sucks! What the hell...
Rx8 drivers can't back up...ha :/
Old 05-12-2012, 04:17 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Im going to start by guessing that thing has been wrecked b4 and probably half a$$ fixed judging by the duct tape holding on the bumper, and secondly your horn doesn't worked? I mean you just sat there and let this play out?

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #13
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
I been in this exact situation with my old F150 and a bimbo who thought she had the right of way backing out of a parking space. The cops, didn't even show up. It was my word against hers. I made a claim with her insurance company and after giving me the runaround for a month, they denied my claim saying the stories were completely contradicting. If I had a witness it woulda been a different story. I'm sorry man but you might be SOL like I was.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Montana
Re: Please read

Sorry for you man. Just a thought, you mention atm. Any chance you were near a security camera? Most do have them around here anyway.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol
Im going to start by guessing that thing has been wrecked b4 and probably half a$$ fixed judging by the duct tape holding on the bumper, and secondly your horn doesn't worked? I mean you just sat there and let this play out?
Well my cars a 5 speed one hand was on the shifter the other on the wheel trying to get out of his way by the time he close enough to hit me and I knew I couldn't move yes I stopped

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
I been in this exact situation with my old F150 and a bimbo who thought she had the right of way backing out of a parking space. The cops, didn't even show up. It was my word against hers. I made a claim with her insurance company and after giving me the runaround for a month, they denied my claim saying the stories were completely contradicting. If I had a witness it woulda been a different story. I'm sorry man but you might be SOL like I was.
Well there's tons of pics cop took some and so did I and hopefully we can get camera footage

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicrodder
Sorry for you man. Just a thought, you mention atm. Any chance you were near a security camera? Most do have them around here anyway.
Ya I'm hoping there's a camera still waiting to hear from insurance
Old 05-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #16

Region: Texas
Re: Please read

if you can get the camera footage you should be golden man. sorry to see that happened to you car. thats why i got outta the import world and came to muscle. most people that drive cars like that tend to be retards. good luck to you man hope it gets settled in your favor
Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion