Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

288K views 5K replies 162 participants last post by  LUDAKRS526 
#1 ·
post anything you have done with your sixxer for the day. being cosmetics, performance, a good cleaning, etc....pic whores welcome:D

i'll start it. just finished cleaning the interior and carpets . now im thinking of a good place to take new pics of her before i get it dropped next week to compare.

your turn ...

#509 ·
Torchredmustang said:
Tell me you don't like this
ahhh man !!! thats my sixxer in the future right there . it looks pretty beast

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

ForsakenProto said:
But i dont wanna die young lol. And i've always been a fan of cobra r hoods, and dont they have a 2" cowl?
im not sure the size of their hood. and i know its pointless getting a cowl for a stock engine especially on a sixxer, but **** it cuz it looks to beast

#515 ·
Horseplay said:
im thinking about buying a new hood if i keep my pos! what do u guys think? i really would love a termi hood. or the cobra r hood and sell my gt hood and scoop. any opinions ?

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

God loves mustangs so we are all good in his eyes :D
I love the gt hood, it says sleeper if u ever decide to put a blower on it etc.
Like when I do my M112
I'm cutting out below the hood scoop and gonna try to fit it under there, one because I have just gotten new paint, and two I want a sleeper.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

U can get a whole kit, with out tune, for 3k. Full conversion, with SSM conversion you'll need a 3.5" cowl, with mysteeds conversion you need a 2.5" which makes me believe I could cut out my hood scoop and make it functional.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Turning 18 in September and I want an engine stand and I want my dad to take me to the junk yard to search for a 4.2L ford f-150 engine.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

When u call them if you don't mind asking a few questions for me.
One: if I get a ported lower, does the m112 conversion also need to be ported for better airflow.
And what is the price of their 3.8 hi-po long block
And then finally will the stage 3 power pack work on a 4.2L stroker engine. That's all!

But if u can answer any of these that would be great.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Sorry for the massive post

#518 ·
xhgwx said:
Now I have to ask. Are you a doctor?
Lol nope. Licensed Nurse. I just parked there since it's the weekend... No docs. Haha good eye!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

xhgwx said:
Now I have to ask. Are you a doctor?
And I'd probably driving a new Boss if I was a doc. Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.