Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

288K views 5K replies 162 participants last post by  LUDAKRS526 
#1 ·
post anything you have done with your sixxer for the day. being cosmetics, performance, a good cleaning, etc....pic whores welcome:D

i'll start it. just finished cleaning the interior and carpets . now im thinking of a good place to take new pics of her before i get it dropped next week to compare.

your turn ...

#533 ·
Ok so I washed my car today and I noticed these hard water stains on my car from when a sprinkler decided to water my car a couple of days ago..
So the man question if anyone knows how the hell do I get rid of the hard water stains?

#546 ·
well guys i changed my wheels to the bullitts.. at least till i sell my car and buy the gt then i'll throw them on. should i leave my wing on or go wingless like the bullitt mustang ? whatcha think??

Attachments

#550 ·
Horseplay said:
well guys i changed my wheels to the bullitts.. at least till i sell my car and buy the gt then i'll throw them on. should i leave my wing on or go wingless like the bullitt mustang ? whatcha think??
Looking good man... I dont have a wing on my stang I like the look of wingless IMO but if your not sure take off the wing an see how it looks it's not hard to take off and put back on

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Horseplay said:
nah i dont wana paint these
Plastic dip my friend :)

#551 ·
Havoc said:
Looking good man... I dont have a wing on my stang I like the look of wingless IMO but if your not sure take off the wing an see how it looks it's not hard to take off and put back on

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Plastic dip my friend :)
i had removed my spoiler a while back and had covered up the holes. i barely put my spoiler back on like a week or two ago. but now that i got bullits on i thought maybe it would look good wingless again.
and i got the plasti with me already i just dont wana waste it on wheels that im gona sell with the car

#554 ·
Havoc said:
Nice, I forgot your selling your ride man but congratz on the GT when you get it.
thanks bro . im not sure yet if im getting it but my cousin is just waiting on me to sell mine. hopefully i sell her soon. these people here dont wana pay **** for cars. this ricer city wants every car for 1500 !!

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

ForsakenProto said:
What are your opinions on me having my wheels powder coated black, with a grabber blue pony emblem and grabber blue lip?
why grabber blue ?

#556 ·
thanks bro . im not sure yet if im getting it but my cousin is just waiting on me to sell mine. hopefully i sell her soon. these people here dont wana pay **** for cars. this ricer city wants every car for 1500 !!

Aint that the truth, but stick with it man you'll get someone to pay asking price, and hopefully they take care of it as well as you have :good:

Crap when i was trying to sell mine i had a guy offer me 6500. And grabber blue is my favorite color haha
Not a big fan of blue lol :p: but is the car blue?

#555 ·
Horseplay said:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

why grabber blue ?
Crap when i was trying to sell mine i had a guy offer me 6500. And grabber blue is my favorite color haha

#560 ·
bullitt1075 said:
I vote for wingless. The Bullits look great!

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

ForsakenProto said:
The car is red lol. Shall be painting it blue soon
as long as u dont paint it grabber blue till u paint ur car lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.