Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

288K views 5K replies 162 participants last post by  LUDAKRS526 
#1 ·
post anything you have done with your sixxer for the day. being cosmetics, performance, a good cleaning, etc....pic whores welcome:D

i'll start it. just finished cleaning the interior and carpets . now im thinking of a good place to take new pics of her before i get it dropped next week to compare.

your turn ...

#613 ·
ForsakenProto said:
Yeah, but with dragging, autox, and the like, itd be nice to have something adjustable on the go. Ill have to get an 8.8 rear end first though. Damn one tire fires and less traction on the strip mean that ill always lose to my friends camaro
If you do an 8.8 swap before I get to it, do a write up in the stickies for all the sixxers to read! Thanks

#614 ·
ForsakenProto said:
What are your opinions on me having my wheels powder coated black, with a grabber blue pony emblem and grabber blue lip?
Do it but leave the lip chrome. It looks very clean!!!

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Horseplay said:
well guys i changed my wheels to the bullitts.. at least till i sell my car and buy the gt then i'll throw them on. should i leave my wing on or go wingless like the bullitt mustang ? whatcha think??
Do it. I was thinking on taking my wing off.

#615 ·
it looks pretty beast. but its like torch said. it looks boss with fat tires and a drop. i have the drop but i removed my fat wheels. idk maybe i'll still do it

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

it looks pretty beast. but its like torch said. it looks boss with fat tires and a drop. i have the drop but i removed my fat wheels. idk maybe i'll still do it w

#616 ·
ForsakenProto said:
Yeah, but with dragging, autox, and the like, itd be nice to have something adjustable on the go. Ill have to get an 8.8 rear end first though. Damn one tire fires and less traction on the strip mean that ill always lose to my friends camaro
True. If you are going to spend money on performance parts, you have to make sure you base your decisions according to what are your actual plans for the car.

#619 ·
Havoc said:
I had to take this picture I was driving by and saw it and I just had TO!! Lol it's a horse breeding signing
Gotta put some bullits on that pony!

#621 ·
austinknoll said:
Gotta put some bullits on that pony!
Lol I know I have a set of rims I'm going to put to put on my car I need to replace the all the tires first....

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Torchredmustang said:
Nice pic!
Ty, used the camera+ you recommended. Pictures come out way better..

#622 ·
Havoc said:
Lol I know I have a set of rims I'm going to put to put on my car I need to replace the all the tires first....

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Ty, used the camera+ you recommended. Pictures come out way better..

Ye-yeah!

#624 ·
Took my car to the shop for an AC evacuation and recharge and they found out that my radiator fan is broken so it wont cool. They wanted to charge $70 for undoing the 3 bolts and wire harness and I said screw you I'm coming up there and ill be done in 5 minutes with taking it out, swapping the fan motor, and install. Needless to say, I made $70 in 5 minutes theoretically

#625 ·
FordAddict said:
Took my car to the shop for an AC evacuation and recharge and they found out that my radiator fan is broken so it wont cool. They wanted to charge $70 for undoing the 3 bolts and wire harness and I said screw you I'm coming up there and ill be done in 5 minutes with taking it out, swapping the fan motor, and install. Needless to say, I made $70 in 5 minutes theoretically
I did that a few weeks ago and a buddy of mine who works at the shopped called me and said that after filling it he got shot in the face from a leak i had in my hoses. Shop said it was 300 to fix so i said who needs ac when your car has no roof? Lol

#629 ·
ForsakenProto said:
I did that a few weeks ago and a buddy of mine who works at the shopped called me and said that after filling it he got shot in the face from a leak i had in my hoses. Shop said it was 300 to fix so i said who needs ac when your car has no roof? Lol
Well I had no leaks just needed the useless pressure in the system to be vacuumed out and my fan motor died and I went up there and swapped it out.

Now my AC is colder than alaska

#632 ·
Horseplay said:
came outa work to see this gt parked next to me. he couldnt park real next to me cuz i double parked by accident lol
Nice, there is a co-worker at my job who drives a mustang I parked next to his to take a pic. Sad part is he doesnt really keep it clean :(

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Muscle car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.