Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

288K views 5K replies 162 participants last post by  LUDAKRS526 
#1 ·
post anything you have done with your sixxer for the day. being cosmetics, performance, a good cleaning, etc....pic whores welcome:D

i'll start it. just finished cleaning the interior and carpets . now im thinking of a good place to take new pics of her before i get it dropped next week to compare.

your turn ...

#636 ·
xhgwx said:
Is it like the pins that hold on the side scoops? I have like 8 of them if u need one.
really ? i thought they were just broke i didnt know i could get some new pins . how do i put them on ?

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

i havent took of the side scoops but i dont think its the same. these are attached to the hood scoop and i dont think can be put bak on

#637 ·
Horseplay said:
really ? i thought they were just broke i didnt know i could get some new pins . how do i put them on ?

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

i havent took of the side scoops but i dont think its the same. these are attached to the hood scoop and i dont think can be put bak on
These go into the body where the side scoops are. Kinda like a push pin with a slide in slot to hold it to the car.

#650 ·
Speaking of co-worker's Stang... I'm lucky I have 2! One with a badass GT, one with a beater '00 V6 with 20" chrome baller rims... Chrome stick-on vents, chrome stick-on fuel door and other chrome stick-on goodies!

GT
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

I used to have pics of the V6 but I deleted them... I'll take pics again when I see his car.:D

#658 ·
xhgwx said:
I went to an autoparts store and paid 20 for like 2/3 ft of one, went to target last night to buy a microfiber sponge to keep from
Scratching the paint, and I see a huge 4ft chamois for 13.
Nice, 4ft thats a big chami lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.