What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today? - Page 26 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-28-2012, 01:37 AM   #876
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

That little six can be built to out run cobras etc, ssm built a 3.8 and put it into 10 seconds on the 1/4 mile
Sixxers can make more power than a gt and cobra when every ounce of cash it put in. When matched a v6 and v8 completely done, the 6 holds more power and beats the 8. Not to say that it is cheaper, because it definately costs soo much more.
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-28-2012, 01:41 AM   #877
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

Sixxers can make more power than a gt and cobra when every ounce of cash it put in. When matched a v6 and v8 completely done, the 6 holds more power and beats the 8. Not to say that it is cheaper, because it definately costs soo much more.
I have never seen a v6 put out 1,000 horse power or heard of it, I have seen a 1,400hp twin turbo fully built cobra but, it only ran 9.5s
So the fact that a 600rwhp v6 can run 10s is respectable to me.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:48 AM   #878
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

I have never seen a v6 put out 1,000 horse power or heard of it, I have seen a 1,400hp twin turbo fully built cobra but, it only ran 9.5s
So the fact that a 600rwhp v6 can run 10s is respectable to me.
Don't under estimate us!
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #879
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

I have never seen a v6 put out 1,000 horse power or heard of it, I have seen a 1,400hp twin turbo fully built cobra but, it only ran 9.5s
So the fact that a 600rwhp v6 can run 10s is respectable to me.
But the reason
Is, out v6 blocks can handle that much since they r not forged to get a forged one would have to e custom and would cost out the wild zoo. I'm pretty sure u can build a custom
Big bore v6 also but again "custom"

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

Don't under estimate us!
Im sure anything is possible but it's gonna cost a lot.
And exactly, don't underestimate cars.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #880
Registered Member
Regular
 
austinknoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay

these r the ones i bought
They look good man. I'm thinking on buying those now. They fit well? Easy install?
__________________
65 Mustang coupe
306 H/C/I, holley 4 barrel, T5, Hurst Shifter, Subframe connectors, 8.8 w/ 3.55 posi, 4 piston front disc brakes, SN95 rear disc brakes, shelby drop, 620 springs, Mideye 4.5 Leaf Springs, bilstein shocks.
austinknoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #881
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay

these r the ones i bought
You sir, have great taste when it comes to visual mods. Simple yet badass. No flashy stuff... No exaggerated crap. Def MOTM material.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:40 AM   #882
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

You sir, have great taste when it comes to visual mods. Simple yet badass. No flashy stuff... No exaggerated crap. Def MOTM material.
You and horseplay both have beautiful mustangs.
Can we make a sixxer MOTM thread?
For all sixxers?
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #883
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

You and horseplay both have beautiful mustangs.
Can we make a sixxer MOTM thread?
For all sixxers?

Thanks. I try. Lol

That'd be nice but I don't think it'll happen unless the mods want it. Plus... One thing I like about this forum is that there's more sixxer love around here... Not like others that has A LOT of members talking down on V6s...

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Sometimes "less is more".
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #884
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Yes this forum has a lot of sixxer love, except a few people on her.
I know some who known GTs that give advice and compleat on my mustang and others, I can wait to get some wheels and lowered, then maybe I can be as awesome as u and horseplay lol.

Chrome Saleens
And Chrome Cobras are really sucking me in to buy them.
The Chrome Saleens on the new edge looks sick and so do the cobras lol.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:13 AM   #885
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx
Yes this forum has a lot of sixxer love, except a few people on her.
I know some who known GTs that give advice and compleat on my mustang and others, I can wait to get some wheels and lowered, then maybe I can be as awesome as u and horseplay lol.

Chrome Saleens
And Chrome Cobras are really sucking me in to buy them.
The Chrome Saleens on the new edge looks sick and so do the cobras lol.


Chrome wheels look best on dark colored stangs so you're good... I like blacked out mustangs too.

If you go with 03/04 cobras... I suggest getting staggered 17s for that muscle-y, beefy look.

Also, not a lot of people opt for hypercoated Saleens but I honestly dig those.

If I had a black NE V6... I would... Get black staggered 17" 03/04 cobras with 315s out back.. Lowered on some prokits... Not too low, not 4x4 either...

Front, of course Mach chin/grille... Clear corner black OEM style headlights NOT smoked. CLEAR fogs NOT smoked.

Rear, GT bumper, 3.5" rolled slant tips, badgless, LIGHT VHT on the tails. Maybe sequential tails too. MAYBE LED 3rd brake light.... Or OEM with LIGHT VHT as well.... Not sure of I'd go with mirrored MUSTANG inserts or just leave them blank...

Hood, I like the GT hood with scoop with a Mach 1 style matte black hood decal.

Sides, GT side scoops but not necessary... Remove door dildos if there are any... MAYBE black out the fender badges... NO rocker stripes.

Of course window tints... Not heavy on decals and what not...

That's what I'd do if I had a black sixxer.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:21 AM   #886
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Found an old pic! I almost cried when I took those stripes off! Lol


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2792604460.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	421.9 KB
ID:	56803
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:23 AM   #887
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Chrome wheels look best on dark colored stangs so you're good... I like blacked out mustangs too.

If you go with 03/04 cobras... I suggest getting staggered 17s for that muscle-y, beefy look.

Also, not a lot of people opt for hypercoated Saleens but I honestly dig those.

If I had a black NE V6... I would... Get black staggered 17" 03/04 cobras with 315s out back.. Lowered on some prokits... Not too low, not 4x4 either...

Front, of course Mach chin/grille... Clear corner black OEM style headlights NOT smoked. CLEAR fogs NOT smoked.

Rear, GT bumper, 3.5" rolled slant tips, badgless, LIGHT VHT on the tails. Maybe sequential tails too. MAYBE LED 3rd brake light.... Or OEM with LIGHT VHT as well.... Not sure of I'd go with mirrored MUSTANG inserts or just leave them blank...

Hood, I like the GT hood with scoop with a Mach 1 style matte black hood decal.

Sides, GT side scoops but not necessary... Remove door dildos if there are any... MAYBE black out the fender badges... NO rocker stripes.

Of course window tints... Not heavy on decals and what not...

That's what I'd do if I had a black sixxer.
Well you've seen my mustang,
Has GT bumper filled in letters.
3.5" slanted tips
Mach 1 Lip
No grille ATM(maybe do the Mach not sure on how much I like it)
Doing lowering springs 1.75-2" with Tokico blues
And cobras or Saleens but I like ur cobra idea.
I have smoked fogs to go in,
I want some smoked headlights,tails,and 3rd. And sequential
I have GT scoops
And window louvers(which I love, gives it a beefier, more aggressive look and stands out.)

I've always loved smoked headlights idk y.
I think smoking the rest out with the blue stripes and chrome rims will really make it look good and clean.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

I also love my rocker stripes. Always have.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:35 AM   #888
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Well we all have different tastes... I won't argue that. Just saying. Lol

Smoked heads/fogs look nice, but of course , light output is not as good.

Smoked tails look good but not too dark that you can't see them lit! Lol

Lowered stangs with beefy rears tires look great wingless!

If your aiming for a badass but clean look and you REALLY REALY have to keep those damn blue stripes, then I think you should go with staggered black cobras. Keep the black/blue them and not mix chrome with it. You know what I mean?

AAAAND.... Should you decide to ditch the blue stripes... Then I think chrome would blend well with the black... Hence, black/chrome theme.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Actually, I haven't really seen your car before... I don't think... All I know is that it's black with blue stripes...

Also, If you haven't decided on the grille... Why not black out the honeycomb one? I did that back then before I got a Mach grille... Looked pretty good.

And the louvers, that's the ones on the sides right? Not the big one out back?
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:36 AM   #889
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang
Well we all have different tastes... I won't argue that. Just saying. Lol

Smoked heads/fogs look nice, but of course , light output is not as good.

Smoked tails look good but not too dark that you can't see them lit! Lol

Lowered stangs with beefy rears tires look great wingless!

If your aiming for a badass but clean look and you REALLY REALY have to keep those damn blue stripes, then I think you should go with staggered black cobras. Keep the black/blue them and not mix chrome with it. You know what I mean?

AAAAND.... Should you decide to ditch the blue stripes... Then I think chrome would blend well with the black... Hence, black/chrome theme.
Well ditching the stripes isn't possible since well... It's painted on lol. And I love this blue, I saw this blue and I fell in love. I just never been a big fan of black wheels I think they blend in and you can't see them well to stand out.
And I have chrome accents on the inside, but that's not a big deal, just a few pieces here and there. What I could do is Pasti-dip my current rims polished aluminum and see how black would look.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:37 AM   #890
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Well ditching the stripes isn't possible since well... It's painted on lol. And I love this blue, I saw this blue and I fell in love. I just never been a big fan of black wheels I think they blend in and you can't see them well to stand out.
And I have chrome accents on the inside, but that's not a big deal, just a few pieces here and there. What I could do is Pasti-dip my current rims polished aluminum and see how black would look.
Or that. Lol
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:38 AM   #891
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Lol I can tell ur not a stripe guy either lol. I love stripes. But I love your clean red stang.
I love how you have done it. Beautiful car.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Or that. Lol
That way I can see if I like them or not. And if I end up liking it, the chrome pieces can be plasti-dipped also. No one would ever know. thanks for the ideas.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #892
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx
Lol I can tell ur not a stripe guy either lol. I love stripes. But I love your clean red stang.
I love how you have done it. Beautiful car.
Thanks. Don't get me wrong. My first mod was my rocker stripes! Lol had them on for years!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx
Lol I can tell ur not a stripe guy either lol. I love stripes. But I love your clean red stang.
I love how you have done it. Beautiful car.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------



That way I can see if I like them or not. And if I end up liking it, the chrome pieces can be plasti-dipped also. No one would ever know. thanks for the ideas.
No problem broski.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #893
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Thanks. Don't get me wrong. My first mod was my rocker stripes! Lol had them on for years!
Just out grew them?
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:43 AM   #894
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Womp, womp, womp.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1237568612.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	592.2 KB
ID:	56807



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1954031790.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	647.1 KB
ID:	56809
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3724840149.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	56808  
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:44 AM   #895
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx
Yes this forum has a lot of sixxer love, except a few people on her.
I know some who known GTs that give advice and compleat on my mustang and others, I can wait to get some wheels and lowered, then maybe I can be as awesome as u and horseplay lol.

Chrome Saleens
And Chrome Cobras are really sucking me in to buy them.
The Chrome Saleens on the new edge looks sick and so do the cobras lol.
Lol one of those people just recently joined too... and hey if we're talking about nice sixxers im throwing rose in the ring! Just look at her, pretending shes snake in that box
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120628_044347.png
Views:	70
Size:	830.1 KB
ID:	56810  
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:45 AM   #896
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Just out grew them?
Just opted for the cleaner look... So off they go! Haha
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #897
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Lol one of those people just recently joined too... and hey if we're talking about nice sixxers im throwing rose in the ring! Just look at her, pretending shes snake in that box
Madie? Lolol

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Just opted for the cleaner look... So off they go! Haha
Looks great man. Im gonna pick me up some Pasti-dip soon now. Can I find it in lowes in the paint area?
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #898
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Madie? Lolol
Lol totally forgot about her
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:57 AM   #899
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Madie? Lolol

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------



Looks great man. Im gonna pick me up some Pasti-dip soon now. Can I find it in lowes in the paint area?


Who's Madie?!

I got mine from home depot...
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:58 AM   #900
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Lol totally forgot about her
Some of the arguments that happened on another v6 thread were hilarious at some points cuz she was saying BS and repeating herself, I broke out the popcorn

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Who's Madie?!

I got mine from home depot...
The v6 hater. or kinda is... Just kinda cocky. Anyways.
Home depot... I'll be going soon it looks like.
How many coats on wheels?
And what section? Paint?
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:01 AM   #901
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Some of the arguments that happened on another v6 thread were hilarious at some points cuz she was saying BS and repeating herself, I broke out the popcorn

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------



The v6 hater. or kinda is... Just kinda cocky. Anyways.
Home depot... I'll be going soon it looks like.
How many coats on wheels?
And what section? Paint?
Paint section. I used 1 can for each wheel when I did my stock 16s about a month ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2157327218.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	533.5 KB
ID:	56811



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3164281524.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	317.7 KB
ID:	56812
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:03 AM   #902
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Paint section. I used 1 can for each wheel when I did my stock 16s about a month ago.
Thank you.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:42 AM   #903
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

You sir, have great taste when it comes to visual mods. Simple yet badass. No flashy stuff... No exaggerated crap. Def MOTM material.
thaaaanksssss broski

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinknoll

They look good man. I'm thinking on buying those now. They fit well? Easy install?
they fit perfect. i had a shop instal for me cuz my dads buddy owns a shop and they had no issues instaling. i need a new lower control arm for my front drivers side so i had rubbing issues with that side so i had to get that fender rolled. but u'll be fine. u can beat the price either

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

You and horseplay both have beautiful mustangs.
Can we make a sixxer MOTM thread?
For all sixxers?
that sounds like a plan lol

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Chrome wheels look best on dark colored stangs so you're good... I like blacked out mustangs too.

If you go with 03/04 cobras... I suggest getting staggered 17s for that muscle-y, beefy look.

Also, not a lot of people opt for hypercoated Saleens but I honestly dig those.

If I had a black NE V6... I would... Get black staggered 17" 03/04 cobras with 315s out back.. Lowered on some prokits... Not too low, not 4x4 either...

Front, of course Mach chin/grille... Clear corner black OEM style headlights NOT smoked. CLEAR fogs NOT smoked.

Rear, GT bumper, 3.5" rolled slant tips, badgless, LIGHT VHT on the tails. Maybe sequential tails too. MAYBE LED 3rd brake light.... Or OEM with LIGHT VHT as well.... Not sure of I'd go with mirrored MUSTANG inserts or just leave them blank...

Hood, I like the GT hood with scoop with a Mach 1 style matte black hood decal.

Sides, GT side scoops but not necessary... Remove door dildos if there are any... MAYBE black out the fender badges... NO rocker stripes.

Of course window tints... Not heavy on decals and what not...

That's what I'd do if I had a black sixxer.
im bias to the 03/04 DD cobras myself

i just need some gt side scoops and smoked tail lights
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #904
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Some of the arguments that happened on another v6 thread were hilarious at some points cuz she was saying BS and repeating herself, I broke out the popcorn

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------



The v6 hater. or kinda is... Just kinda cocky. Anyways.
Home depot... I'll be going soon it looks like.
How many coats on wheels?
And what section? Paint?
The chick I argued with? Lmao
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #905
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

The chick I argued with? Lmao
Yes lol.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #906
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Yes lol.
She thinks just because a gt has 60 HP more stock that it will forever be faster regardless of money -.- gtr vs Lamborghini 6>10

BTW thanks for standing behind meh I knew she kept going in circles but no one said anything haha
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #907
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

She thinks just because a gt has 60 HP more stock that it will forever be faster regardless of money -.- gtr vs Lamborghini 6>10

BTW thanks for standing behind meh I knew she kept going in circles but no one said anything haha
Then we had that one guy who said this forum was less serious then all the other mustang forums and his friends warned him not to come here. Then called out the six cylinder boards for not being full if technical stuff
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #908
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Then we had that one guy who said this forum was less serious then all the other mustang forums and his friends warned him not to come here. Then called out the six cylinder boards for not being full if technical stuff
We talk tech and have fun but who invited him and who said he had to stay? Lmao
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #909
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

We talk tech and have fun but who invited him and who said he had to stay? Lmao
Not i said the walrus
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #910
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Not i said the walrus
Whaaaa??!! Walrus?!
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:01 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.