Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

288K views 5K replies 162 participants last post by  LUDAKRS526 
#1 ·
post anything you have done with your sixxer for the day. being cosmetics, performance, a good cleaning, etc....pic whores welcome:D

i'll start it. just finished cleaning the interior and carpets . now im thinking of a good place to take new pics of her before i get it dropped next week to compare.

your turn ...

#808 ·
FordAddict said:
Lower before supercharging man! Unless you like your jeepsang
It would be like 2 weeks difference lol

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

But I do hate my 4x4

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I did think about running the engine with out the charger to break it though. So maybe I'll do suspension before the S/C

So I'm lookin at the high output procharger kit because it's inter cooled

But how can u get more boost out of a centi?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

It'll be build low compression for the charger

#811 ·
xhgwx said:
I like that.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Still trying to find a good set of used wheels and tires tho
Keep checking on CL... Don't rely on forum classifieds too much... Keep the transaction as local as possible. Shipping would hurt bad bro.

#812 ·
Torchredmustang said:
Keep checking on CL... Don't rely on forum classifieds too much... Keep the transaction as local as possible. Shipping would hurt bad bro.
I check about once a night.
But I'm
Thinking a 2" drop

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Replace all the shocks and struts too. But coil overs would be cool also. But so dang expensive.

Question: not many performance shops in oklahoma that I know of, do u think a ford dealer would put in a 8.8 rear end and gears?

#813 ·
xhgwx said:
I check about once a night.
But I'm
Thinking a 2" drop

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Replace all the shocks and struts too. But coil overs would be cool also. But so dang expensive.

Question: not many performance shops in oklahoma that I know of, do u think a ford dealer would put in a 8.8 rear end and gears?

Not sure about that... But if they would, you might as well give them your left arm.

Coilovers would be nice... I went with springs though... Eibach sportlines would give you about 2" drop... I have prokits.... Don't want it too low.

#814 ·
Torchredmustang said:
Not sure about that... But if they would, you might as well give them your left arm.

Coilovers would be nice... I went with springs though... Eibach sportlines would give you about 2" drop... I have prokits.... Don't want it too low.
Ill ask but I'm sure they would but I don't want an out ragious price that or I'll search for a place or do it myself

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.