What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today? - Page 36 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:00 AM   #1226
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Lol, Broskis
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2012, 02:00 AM   #1227
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang
Hey Broskis! I got lucky and made it into August's MOTM! Help me out!
Will do send the link!
I wish I could get in sometime! Good luck!
SIXXER POWER
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:04 AM   #1228
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Re: What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

voted for ya
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #1229
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
As did I cuz ur stang is sexy
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #1230
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Lol thanks peeps.
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f343/t307931/
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #1231
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Torch with a 2 vote lead. Showin off the V6 love
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:17 AM   #1232
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11
Torch with a 2 vote lead. Showin off the V6 love
Yay! Thanks!
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:35 AM   #1233
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Re: What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx View Post
Feel free to use my photos bro
Ill have to learn more about you guys before i have enough info to post an album
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:17 AM   #1234
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang
Hey Broskis! I got lucky and made it into August's MOTM! Help me out!
i was the first one to vote for u broskiisss
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:22 AM   #1235
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay

i was the first one to vote for u broskiisss
Yessir you are! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

I'm just happy I got lucky enough to get in.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:24 AM   #1236
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Yessir you are! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

I'm just happy I got lucky enough to get in.
hell yeah torch bring it home for the sixxers so we can have a back to back motm. U were Rotm on MM now u can be motm here
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #1237
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay

hell yeah torch bring it home for the sixxers so we can have a back to back motm. U were Rotm on MM now u can be motm here
Lol we'll see... I'm still pretty much a noob here and the other nominees' rides are badasses so let's hope I get lucky again this time. ROTM was last year! Man you should've checked the voting thread that month. Full of drama. Haha all over now.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #1238
A.K.A. Baby-D!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,871
Getting Ellie's oil changed today. Where I bought it from I get free oil changes but it goes thru a chevy dealership for the oil change. Pulled up with a camaro in front and camaro on the side. The service advisor lady walks out and said man it's a shame for you to pull up in that mustang and look better than our camaros. Can you say WIN! So they started it up to bring it to the bay area and she looked at me and said you gotta get that thing outta here people are gonna head down the road to ford! I think she is working at the wrong dealership... Lol
__________________
Current:
2011 V6 MCA Premium--the daily
1989 GT--the project
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #1239
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TRV6
Getting Ellie's oil changed today. Where I bought it from I get free oil changes but it goes thru a chevy dealership for the oil change. Pulled up with a camaro in front and camaro on the side. The service advisor lady walks out and said man it's a shame for you to pull up in that mustang and look better than our camaros. Can you say WIN! So they started it up to bring it to the bay area and she looked at me and said you gotta get that thing outta here people are gonna head down the road to ford! I think she is working at the wrong dealership... Lol
Ford-1
Chevy-0
Nyahahaha

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

And thanks for the vote!
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #1240
A.K.A. Baby-D!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Ford-1
Chevy-0
Nyahahaha

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

And thanks for the vote!
Well deserved! Nice set up you got. Makes me miss my new edge
__________________
Current:
2011 V6 MCA Premium--the daily
1989 GT--the project
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #1241
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
well my cobras are back on baby !

i also just realized when changing my tires that two of my hangers holding my custom h pipe broke so my right tip was just hanging there. i used some shoe laces to fix it though
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #1242
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay
welcome my cobras are back on baby !

i also just realized when changing my tires that two of my hangers holding my custom h pipe broke so my right tip was just hanging there. i used some shoe laces to fix it though
Band-aid solutions FTW! Lol
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #1243
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Lol we'll see... I'm still pretty much a noob here and the other nominees' rides are badasses so let's hope I get lucky again this time. ROTM was last year! Man you should've checked the voting thread that month. Full of drama. Haha all over now.
I voted for you!
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #1244
Registered Member
Regular
 
PoetandPirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 49
Me too haha. I wish I had the resources to do all that work, I would sure dive in!
PoetandPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #1245
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Thanks guys... I appreciate it.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #1246
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Band-aid solutions FTW! Lol
u know it my brothaaa !!

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

just bought some vht niteshade and some high heat clear coat. just need to figure out how to remove these tail lights lol
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #1247
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Re: What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
u know it my brothaaa !!

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

just bought some vht niteshade and some high heat clear coat. just need to figure out how to remove these tail lights lol
Have fun with that I sprayed mine with them still on just covered everything
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #1248
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc

Have fun with that I sprayed mine with them still on just covered everything
didnt it drip or something
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #1249
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Re: What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
didnt it drip or something
No it didnt, Just be careful for runs

Click image for larger version

Name:	242.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	57428
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #1250
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Just to hot right now to even use spray paint. So the calipers are put off again, it's like 105 out here. Paint wouldn't ever set and dry in this heat and it's humid
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #1251
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Re: What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx View Post
Just to hot right now to even use spray paint. So the calipers are put off again, it's like 105 out here. Paint wouldn't ever set and dry in this heat and it's humid
YOU SIR!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	evil_monkey_301.gif
Views:	85
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	57433
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #1252
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc

YOU SIR!!!!
Lol, I know, but the paint wouldn't set. It would most likely run which would be bad. Maybe tomorrow will be cooler, I'll do it if it gets under 100
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #1253
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
It's best to paint stuff when it's not too humid... Especially when using rattle can paint. It gets bubbly and would most likely run. Best to wait it out.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #1254
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang
It's best to paint stuff when it's not too humid... Especially when using rattle can paint. It gets bubbly and would most likely run. Best to wait it out.
I'm
Gonna try again tomorrow. Maybe humidity will be low and it will be dry. And if it's lower than 100 we r all go
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #1255
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Anybody tried "CSR Racing" on the iPhone or iPad?! Real basic drag racing controls but graphics is pretty awesome.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #1256
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Just finished taking pictures/video for my write up, shall post it here in a bit!
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #1257
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Cool right on!
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #1258
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang
Anybody tried "CSR Racing" on the iPhone or iPad?! Real basic drag racing controls but graphics is pretty awesome.
Lol I've been playing it the last couple of days I like the graphics
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #1259
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc

Lol I've been playing it the last couple of days I like the graphics
Too bad no NEs... only a number of racing games have NEs in them...
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #1260
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Too bad no NEs... only a number of racing games have NEs in them...
True
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:50 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.