What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today? - Page 95 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #3291
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
I was smart enough to have no one in the car and my house was right down the road but it doesn't make a damn of a difference if it was 30 ft or 30 miles.
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #3292
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

U mean u +1000 Mermaid the ball cutting motion
Ohh uhh bout that....
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #3293
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict
I was smart enough to have no one in the car and my house was right down the road but it doesn't make a damn of a difference if it was 30 ft or 30 miles.
No difference sir. U should walk

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Ohh uhh bout that....
Oh lord! Tell
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #3294
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

No difference sir. U should walk

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------



Oh lord! Tell
She's been mad at me since last night
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #3295
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto
Lol why is that?
Had to change the alternator 3rd time in 2 yrs.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #3296
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Had to change the alternator 3rd time in 2 yrs.
What kind of alternator are you using?
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #3297
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

What kind of alternator are you using?
Kragen ones.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #3298
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
I had mine go out about 1 year after I put my system in

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

She's been mad at me since last night
Get a blonde
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #3299
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

She's been mad at me since last night
Dump her ---> she'll be your "ex" ---> you can show PM us naked pics of her ---> everybody
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #3300
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Dump her ---> she'll be your "ex" ---> you can show PM us naked pics of her ---> everybody
Lol!
FordAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #3301
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang

Dump her ---> she'll be your "ex" ---> you can show PM us naked pics of her ---> everybody
Haha +1000 blondes!
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #3302
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Lol i can understand why shes mad, its my fault, so i cant be mad at her
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #3303
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto
Lol i can understand why shes mad, its my fault, so i cant be mad at her
That's what we all say when we want to make them happy lol
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #3304
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

That's what we all say when we want to make them happy lol
Lol oh no it was really my fault. About 3 months ago i put together this crappy bed for her, i mean this thing didnt even have holes in it to guide me where to screw it together and well i finally got the damn thing together. Last night i kinda jumped on it and broke it. Shes not to upset at that but tge fact i was kinda just like later! And left haha
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #3305
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Lol oh no it was really my fault. About 3 months ago i put together this crappy bed for her, i mean this thing didnt even have holes in it to guide me where to screw it together and well i finally got the damn thing together. Last night i kinda jumped on it and broke it. Shes not to upset at that but tge fact i was kinda just like later! And left haha
LMAO! That's funny as hell.
Hey she still had a mattress
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #3306
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

LMAO! That's funny as hell.
Hey she still had a mattress
Lol the mattress was still on part of it, so it was at like an angle. Oh, and i used the word jump to keep it pg rated
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #3307
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Lol the mattress was still on part of it, so it was at like an angle. Oh, and i used the word jump to keep it pg rated
Oh gotcha! Lmao now even more lmao lmaorofl
Oh dear, she has a couch.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #3308
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

Oh gotcha! Lmao now even more lmao lmaorofl
Oh dear, she has a couch.
Hell, ill put the mattress on the lift and she can pretend she lives in a loft. Like a hipster.
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #3309
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Hell, ill put the mattress on the lift and she can pretend she lives in a loft. Like a hipster.
So mainstream... Lol.

Betch I live in a castle now! Lol
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #3310
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

So mainstream... Lol.

Betch I live in a castle now! Lol
Boy i love blondes though lol
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #3311
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
I had a small *** blonde petite too with some big ol boobies.

She was like 5'1
100 pounds oh lawdy lol
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #3312
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Do what's the trick to the clay bar?
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #3313
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac
Do what's the trick to the clay bar?
Don't rush
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #3314
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac
Do what's the trick to the clay bar?
Lots of lube. Applies to other things too
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #3315
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

Lots of lube. Applies to other things too
Its the only way sometimes...
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #3316
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Wow to both of you lol
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #3317
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
Re: What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

He is serious though...dont skimp on the lube or you can mar your clear coat.
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #3318
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix
He is serious though...dont skimp on the lube or you can mar your clear coat.
You will feel when u get to the edge of the lube it will start to stick, DO NOT FORCE IT TO GO FURTHER! Or u will screw up the clear coat. If it starts I stick, more lube.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #3319
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix
He is serious though...dont skimp on the lube or you can mar your clear coat.
Yeah lol all joking aside its much easier to go out and buy a second bottle of stuff if you use too much then it is to repaint an entire panel
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #3320
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

Yeah lol all joking aside its much easier to go out and buy a second bottle of stuff if you use too much then it is to repaint an entire panel
I have 2 bottles
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #3321
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

You will feel when u get to the edge of the lube it will start to stick, DO NOT FORCE IT TO GO FURTHER! Or u will screw up the clear coat. If it starts I stick, more lube.
At first though it will stick but that's just the bar picking up the nastiness. But if it starts sticking again after it goes smooth then STOP

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx

I have 2 bottles
Haha me too
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #3322
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
I got one of those multi packs with 4 in it
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #3323
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Well it sticks a little but nothing like when u hit the nonlube part of the car.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #3324
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx
Well it sticks a little but nothing like when u hit the nonlube part of the car.
Haha I wouldn't know I kept that paint soaked. I wasn't about to screw up my paint
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #3325
Registered Member
Regular
 
xhgwx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

Haha I wouldn't know I kept that paint soaked. I wasn't about to screw up my paint
Well when I hit the edge of the lube part u could tell, so once I hit that I wouldn't push past it. But I kept mine pretty soaked lol
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:13 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.