Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

288K views 5K replies 162 participants last post by  LUDAKRS526 
#1 ·
post anything you have done with your sixxer for the day. being cosmetics, performance, a good cleaning, etc....pic whores welcome:D

i'll start it. just finished cleaning the interior and carpets . now im thinking of a good place to take new pics of her before i get it dropped next week to compare.

your turn ...

#14 ·
I'm waiting for a call from one of my buddies... he's gonna install my new rotors, brakes, brake hoses, and speedbleeders tonight. My broken collar bone is trying to tell me that I can't do it myself :(

#34 ·
I got blown off and never got my brakes done... my buddy with the access to the shop found out that the hoist was not going to be available. He decided then that he was going to go drinking with his cousins... It would have been nice if he would have TOLD me that we weren't going to do my car... I sat there and waited for hours and hours and no word from him at all. Finally he sent me a text about 15 hours later saying "hoist is tied up, sry"

I sent a text back and asked "what's wrong with jack stands"?

I would have done it all myself at home with a pair of jack stands if I didn't have a broken collar bone... damn lazy kids... :lol:

Maybe I should go get my 20 year old son and see if he wants to play "work on dads car" again..... Last time he helped me do anything it took 14 hours to install a Windstar that should have taken about 4 hours.

I can see a brake job taking the whole weekend if he helps me LOL

#15 ·
ForsakenProto said:
I think we all have that problem lol. In the end it comes down to the fact that while women come and go, our car will be there for us thru all of them.
haha i hear ya !!!!

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Just_John said:
I'm waiting for a call from one of my buddies... he's gonna install my new rotors, brakes, brake hoses, and speedbleeders tonight. My broken collar bone is trying to tell me that I can't do it myself :(
well that sucks about ur collar bone. at least u got buddies that will help u out

#26 ·
Crafty615 said:
Not only that but when women go, the stang helps bring in new ones ;p my girl loves mustangs and my car haha she says her dream car is a Shelby gt500
lol nice shes a keeper. my wife loves my car but feels jealous haha. i couldnt believe my ears when she told me yesterday she wants me to buy a 40th gt next year during income tax time :D . maybe a cobra if im lucky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.