Tulsa,OK Mid-America Ford/Shelby Meet 2012 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Tulsa,OK Mid-America Ford/Shelby Meet 2012

Anyone on M.E, planning to make a trip down? Would love to meet some people off here and maybe have our own cruise night?! ( can show everyone the town) Always a really fun event, good people, amazing stangs. Ford and Shelby always brings out their toys

If you want more info just let me know.
5-Speed-IUP, Predator tuned, k&n cai,Mrt shifter,Hooker Lts-o/f x-pipe, KC clutch,Alum flywheel,FR 4:10's. Upr rear control arms. Forged Teksid Eaton swap in progress!

WickedStangs Mustang Club
Tulsa,OK Chapter President
TtownMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Date?
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Tulsa,OK Mid-America Ford/Shelby Meet 2012

Mid America, Ford, Team Shelby, Mustang, BOSS, Shelby, Fairlane, Galaxy, Falcon, Car Show, Drag Race, Road Race, SAAC, Hallett

June 13th-17th

Was looking for the link whoops. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMach1
Looks expensive to participate in everything
Although is it just 40$ to go the whole week? I wouldn't mind going up there just to look at all the other stangs
Old 05-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah for the event pass is 40$. I went my second time and just bought that and banquet,car show only and had a great time. My favorite part is Wed/Thur night cant remember exact have to look. but TPD closes down "Brookeside" Major strip tulsa street. Great food for blocks. Everyone with a pass gets to park inside the street with all of the stangs in the roads. very cool check out the pictures on the link. One year ford brought the 10.L Boss 94 cobra concept and super stang out. The 10.L was the meanest mustang I've EVER heard hands down.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah for the event pass is 40$. I went my second time and just bought that and banquet,car show only and had a great time. My favorite part is Wed/Thur night cant remember exact have to look. but TPD closes down "Brookeside" Major strip tulsa street. Great food for blocks. Everyone with a pass gets to park inside the street with all of the stangs in the roads. very cool check out the pictures on the link. One year ford brought the 10.L Boss 94 cobra concept and super stang out. The 10.L was the meanest mustang I've EVER heard hands down.
I may have to take off work, I live in okc btw.
And it's right after I get back. Hmmm...

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

What does the whole $40 event pass let me do?
Old 05-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

The event pass will get you into the cruse night, track days (spectator). Just not banquet and car show. It doesnt cost anything to spectate if I remember correctly. Hell if so park down the street at the shopping center across the street and walk

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Cool! Thunder UP! ha. We should go joy riding sometime. Next event at the Tulsa Raceway come up if you can. I can score some tickets
Old 05-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The event pass will get you into the cruse night, track days (spectator). Just not banquet and car show. It doesnt cost anything to spectate if I remember correctly. Hell if so park down the street at the shopping center across the street and walk
Ill have to think about it, maybe my dad would like to come, he's a car fanatic

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

And yes keep me updated on this, not many people here who mod their stangs, only 2 that I know of, all 3 sixxer(including myself).
But I love my six. Big plans for her
Speaking of the thunder
Old 05-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Will keep you updated. I had a 02 V6 for awhile. Ended up with the Mach shortly after then my mom had the 02. It's been sitting for years now, she passed away in 09. Still deciding what I want to do with the car only has 50k. Just dont care to drive it anymore. Thinking of selling it but who knows.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Will keep you updated. I had a 02 V6 for awhile. Ended up with the Mach shortly after then my mom had the 02. It's been sitting for years now, she passed away in 09. Still deciding what I want to do with the car only has 50k. Just dont care to drive it anymore. Thinking of selling it but who knows.
Sorry to hear about the loss.

With low miles like that you could get a decent amount. But if it was your mothers I bet it would be hard to sell...

But what other events are held in tulsa? Through out the year?
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Appreciate it. No worries

The local raceway has been having bracket racing and such every few months pretty fun even just to watch and enjoy the show. I'll have to do some other searching. I've been waiting to get a group together and go to hallet raceway and get on the road course.
5-Speed-IUP, Predator tuned, k&n cai,Mrt shifter,Hooker Lts-o/f x-pipe, KC clutch,Alum flywheel,FR 4:10's. Upr rear control arms. Forged Teksid Eaton swap in progress!

Old 05-30-2012, 12:29 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Appreciate it. No worries

The local raceway has been having bracket racing and such every few months pretty fun even just to watch and enjoy the show. I'll have to do some other searching. I've been waiting to get a group together and go to hallet raceway and get on the road course.
I'd love to get on the road course and really learn what my mustang is capable of on a smooth track. Gonna lower her soon too with sway bars for extra handling.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Whenever your ready let me know!! Haven't been out in afew years. Time to get back on the wheel.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Whenever your ready let me know!! Haven't been out in afew years. Time to get back on the wheel.
I would go any time I'm
Off work, maybe I can get this girl from school in a kona blue 2012 v6 to go. She is a car lover.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Get me the dates and I can take off work.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Will do man.!

Old 05-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Will do man.!
Thanks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion