Pick your color - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Sick!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	geneva-lamborghini-aventador-lp-world-premiere-first-photos-3.jpeg
Views:	246
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	61337
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
The sweetest car ive seen them drive on there was the Lambo Adventador! That thing is amazing!!!
Sorry but I gotta go with the Bugatti Veyron. And yeah I want to see where I stack up on the star in a reasonably priced car!
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

Sorry but I gotta go with the Bugatti Veyron. And yeah I want to see where I stack up on the star in a reasonably priced car!
I dont like the way bugattis look!! Thats just me tho!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

I dont like the way bugattis look!! Thats just me tho!
I'll admit the Lamborghini is a better looking car. It's like sex on wheels. But 1000 HP is hard to compete against

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

And that zonda that Hammond likes to drive looks like a 10 year old designed it
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

I'll admit the Lamborghini is a better looking car. It's like sex on wheels. But 1000 HP is hard to compete against

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

And that zonda that Hammond likes to drive looks like a 10 year old designed it
Oh i wasnt meaning the lambo is better or faster! Of course the Bugatti will win, they actually have a video on youtube and the lambo wasnt that far behind the bugatti. But if i could have any car i would choose the adventador! And just stare at it all day! Haha!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

Oh i wasnt meaning the lambo is better or faster! Of course the Bugatti will win, they actually have a video on youtube and the lambo wasnt that far behind the bugatti. But if i could have any car i would choose the adventador! And just stare at it all day! Haha!!
Hahaha if I had one I'd be scared to drive it anywhere. I already freak out about somebody messing with my stang. I'd never be able to leave a Lamborghini haha
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

Hahaha if I had one I'd be scared to drive it anywhere. I already freak out about somebody messing with my stang. I'd never be able to leave a Lamborghini haha
Exactly!! Id be pissed if i hit a damn bug while driving it! Lol!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Just saw the new batman and damn that Aventador is sexy as hell! Wish I had one...
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
The taillights on the aventador are sexy as hell too I love them
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Its just a perfectly made car!! How much do they run?? I might go rob a bank and buy one and drive it till im caught.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
Its just a perfectly made car!! How much do they run?? I might go rob a bank and buy one and drive it till im caught.
Hahaha I think they're at least $250000. It's my mission to own a Lamborghini one day
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

Hahaha I think they're at least $250000. It's my mission to own a Lamborghini one day
Dang... What if me and you save and put our money together and buy one?! Then we can trade off every month! Lol!!!

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

And cyclone can get in on it too so its split 3 ways! We could afford it then!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJL11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

Dang... What if me and you save and put our money together and buy one?! Then we can trade off every month! Lol!!!

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

And cyclone can get in on it too so its split 3 ways! We could afford it then!!
That's still like the price of a brand new Shelby and a GT even if we split it 3 ways -__-
WJL11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJL11

That's still like the price of a brand new Shelby and a GT even if we split it 3 ways -__-
Well crap! If we keep splitting it it will be like half a year between the times we get to drive it!! Haha!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
We'll just get a big group of us to all go in. Even if I only get it 1 week a year I'll be happy
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37
We'll just get a big group of us to all go in. Even if I only get it 1 week a year I'll be happy
Okay, 12 people, we all get it for one month a year! And it will be roughly 20k a piece!! Lol!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

Okay, 12 people, we all get it for one month a year! And it will be roughly 20k a piece!! Lol!!
I'm in!
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37

I'm in!
Lol i wonder whos gonna be the pissed off mofos who get it in the winter months!! Haha!!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
CYCLON37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake

Lol i wonder whos gonna be the pissed off mofos who get it in the winter months!! Haha!!
I've already figured that out. Someone down south will get it then
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37

I've already figured that out. Someone down south will get it then
Well i live in oklahoma but we still get some snow! Not often but when we do ,it dont mess around! Lol! And texas takers?! Haha!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:41 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.