2007 GT 500 to be Supersnaked - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
2007 GT 500 to be Supersnaked

I own a 2007 GT 500 that has never been driven with 19 dealer miles, stickers still on windows, everthing in plastic as delivered to the dealer. When I picked it up a crowd formed as we loaded it onto a car hauler to bring home. When I got it home I put it into a "car capsule" to protect it. I am now on a list To "Supersnake " it at Carroll Shelby's factory in las Vegas. I opted for the 725 HP package as it will be the most rare model. $32,000.00 to up grade it. 1 of 1200 Super Snakes , but most will be the 650HP package. My avatar shows the Super Snake. License plate is GGB SUPT. Everything I own is because of Jesus. To God be the Glory. GGBIW
2008 Ford Harley F350 V10 4X4 Crew Cab
2004 Harley FLHT with 120 cubic inch Jims Stroker
2007 Harley 1250cc Screaming Eagle Vrod
ggbiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: 2007 GT 500 to be Supersnaked

not trying to start a religious argument or debate here, but if all glory is to god and you are a true follower of jesus, you shouldn't really be conserned with material things like this, should you?
Old 03-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Send a message via Yahoo to sledgehammer

nice... Ill bet you wont drive that to work every day.
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
not trying to start a religious argument or debate here, but if all glory is to god and you are a true follower of jesus, you shouldn't really be conserned with material things like this, should you?
I respect what you are saying. When Solomon Asked the Lord what he asked from our Lord in a dream The lord asked what do you ask of me, he said " give me the wisdom to rule these people" the Lord answered because you asked me for wisdom to rule theses people and did not ask for riches or longevity I give both wisdom and longegevity. We come into this world with nothing and leave in like manner. EVERYTHING I have, My family ,position in my job my possessions I give the Glory to God. I say this with NO RESERVATION. Did not the Lord say to enjoy the fruits of your labor? Everything I have I give him the glory. My Family,Job ,wealth and my very being I give to him. I seek no man's approval in my life,Only to hear "Well done my good and faithful servant" when the Lord calls his Elect home which is soon. GGBIW
Old 03-02-2008, 12:15 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledgehammer View Post
nice... Ill bet you wont drive that to work every day.
You are correct on that point. I am insured by Condone and Skelly as a collectors item. I am only allowed to drive it to Carroll Shelby events or parades. I will enter it into the Potter Valley May event for the first time this May. It won't be a Supersnake yet but I am allowed to drive it 2500 miles a year. I havn't driven it yet. GGBIW
Old 03-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

nice, I plan to look into GT500s once they become reasonable (this marking up crap is finally comming to an end... sad since they are not a limited production vehicle but good that the mustang is popular enough to do such a thing) plus I need to find more garage space lol.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbiw View Post
I own a 2007 GT 500 that has never been driven with 19 dealer miles, stickers still on windows, everthing in plastic as delivered to the dealer. When I picked it up a crowd formed as we loaded it onto a car hauler to bring home. When I got it home I put it into a "car capsule" to protect it. I am now on a list To "Supersnake " it at Carroll Shelby's factory in las Vegas. I opted for the 725 HP package as it will be the most rare model. $32,000.00 to up grade it. 1 of 1200 Super Snakes , but most will be the 650HP package. My avatar shows the Super Snake. License plate is GGB SUPT. Everything I own is because of Jesus. To God be the Glory. GGBIW
i'm pretty new here but i think it's great that about how religious you are. the way i look at it, the more diversity we have as mustang enthusiasts the better way we can show how mustangs aren't designated to certain groups.

besides, i'm also christian and i think one of the best ways to "preach" is to just show everyone that we're not that dissimilar.
sdsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to 05RedDevil

Damn, I could not do that. If I had that car I would have to drive it. That much awesomeness and then it is restrained by the odometer . . .
I love mine to death. I've only had it . . .6 months, wow, to the day and I can't stay out of it or keep my hands off it by either cleaning it or modding it.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbiw View Post
You are correct on that point. I am insured by Condone and Skelly as a collectors item. I am only allowed to drive it to Carroll Shelby events or parades. I will enter it into the Potter Valley May event for the first time this May. It won't be a Supersnake yet but I am allowed to drive it 2500 miles a year. I havn't driven it yet. GGBIW
bro thats great and all and im really happy for you but the fact that i cant burn up local highways on a daily basis with that would kill me. im a firm beliver like kevin king that if you own it you drive the **** out of it lol thats how he drives all his cars too.

you deff have a rare car, i know a person just like you, but he has like 20 cars so i dont know how much he cares if he can drive it or not. congrats on the car.

honestly i plan on getting a gt500, putting a kr hood on it and then puting on the big eaton supercharge that pushes it into the 800 hr range. it might not be an offical supersnake but itll look great and go real real fast. ofcourse there are steps to take before that supercharger swap, like making the rods, pins ect ect stronger before adding on such massive hr power.
The Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion