Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Oil, Oil Additives, Oil Filters, FACTS

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Trojan Horse 
#1 ·
I get alot of information when referring to this site for oil analysis reports, scientific testing, ect.. I use Militec1 with all my lubricants in the car...
A Lot Of Info Here- Bob Is The Oil Guy.com:
Oil Additives - Bob Is The Oil Guy

#3 ·
I get alot of information when referring to this site for oil analysis reports, scientific testing, ect.. I use Militec1 with all my lubricants in the car...
A Lot Of Info Here- Bob Is The Oil Guy.com:
Oil Additives - Bob Is The Oil Guy
There is also a link to the BITOG site and lots of other information in the 79-95 forums "Useful Info" sticky thread. Most of the information is geared toward the 79-95 Mustangs, but some of it is applicable to newer/older Mustangs too. If you do not immediately see any information for your car on some of the sites the links send you to, look around there a bit and see if there are any menu options or links for your year model.

One thing you want to remember is to not put to much faith in anyone's opinions on any particular oil or fuel product, especially in a forum atmosphere. I have seen lots of erroneous claims and information presented on forums, none of which was even remotely able to be backed up by any scientific research. To get the "true" lowdown on any product you need to find independent scientific laboratory studies and tests on that product. Also remember that any manufacturer/company claims and tests are likely to be skewed in favor of the product too, as it is in the manufacturer's/company's best interest to do so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.