Specific Number in the Bullitt Series - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #1

Region: California
Specific Number in the Bullitt Series

Here is a challenge of unorthodox proportions: We all know each 08 Bullitt is marked with a specific number in the series of 7000 made for the USA market, ie, 1, 254, 3000 and so on. The other day I asked a ford dealer to locate a specific one in that series, gave them three numbers to choose from and naturally I doubt they will make good on their promise to call the factory in Michigan and try and find out where it is. The numbers are 1079, 2200, and 2222. They are low numbers in the series, and there is a chance they have been sold as I see on this list at the Bullitt registry numbers close to those have been sold, but I want to know. The numbers are special to me and if I was going out to buy one of the rare Bullitts I would want it to be one of those numbers. Since the boys at Ford arent probably going to do it, is there a number to the factory in Michigan that anyone knows or can someone on this site help me out? I acknowledge freely that they could be sold, but then again on ebay they have low numbers on there. My local dealership had a number in the 300's so it is possible. I will give you credit in the film I am planning to use the car in if you are successful. Thanks.
bullittlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #2

Region: California
Re: Specific Number in the Bullitt Series

Found the numbers. Dealership tracked them down for me. Thanks though
bullittlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion