Just and idea.... What do yall think ??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Just and idea.... What do yall think ???

Ok so me and a buddy the other day were just talking and some how got onto the topic of catalytic converters... Well since here in AZ we do have to run our cars through emissions either every year or two years it hard with high flow catalytic converters blah blah.... Well to make a long story short we got the idea of just taking off the catalytic converter and replacing it with just a straight piece pipe.... and instead of actually welding the pipe back on like the catalytic converter, we would add bolt ons to the actual exhaust pipes etc. where normally the catalytic converter would go, then all that would be needed to pass emissions would be a quick replace of the catalytic converter.... so here is what i am unsure about... #1 would this hurt or damage the car in anyway ??? My stang is my baby and would do absolutely nothing to hurt it.... #2 would this be too loud ?? would it be to noticeable to where possibly a police could ticket me ??? haha i definitely do not need any more of those haha #3 would the actually give me better air flow and maybe even possibly be a benefit to the car ???? well im 19 and dont know everything about cars and would appreciate the help and info!!! Let me know what yall think thanks
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion