Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New hobby

897 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  99ford 
#1 ·
Ok guys I think I just found a new hobby. Too funny not to share. So I'm off work today and sitting around the house kinda bored, figured I would run up the road to the local auto mall to check out the competition. I pull in the lot next to a 2012 challenger R/T, I'm in the Roush, and within seconds a very young salesmen comes out to greet me. I introduce myself and he asks if he can assist me. I say sure find me a ride that will smoke my car and I'll write ya a check. This poor guy looks at my car back at the R/T and an RS camaro sitting next to it and says sir today's my lucky day cause I got two right here. I tried to hold in the laughter and said boy today is your lucky day, you go get the keys to both and we'll run em. You beat me and you can have my car and I will write a check for either one. This kid is grinning from ear to ear and says let me go talk to the manager. Sure I say bring him with ya and he can be the judge. This guy comes back a few minutes later with his boss and the look on the bosses face was priceless when he looked at my car then the kid shook his head and says "come on junior we have some car lessons for ya". PRICELESS!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.