New hobby - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
New hobby

Ok guys I think I just found a new hobby. Too funny not to share. So I'm off work today and sitting around the house kinda bored, figured I would run up the road to the local auto mall to check out the competition. I pull in the lot next to a 2012 challenger R/T, I'm in the Roush, and within seconds a very young salesmen comes out to greet me. I introduce myself and he asks if he can assist me. I say sure find me a ride that will smoke my car and I'll write ya a check. This poor guy looks at my car back at the R/T and an RS camaro sitting next to it and says sir today's my lucky day cause I got two right here. I tried to hold in the laughter and said boy today is your lucky day, you go get the keys to both and we'll run em. You beat me and you can have my car and I will write a check for either one. This kid is grinning from ear to ear and says let me go talk to the manager. Sure I say bring him with ya and he can be the judge. This guy comes back a few minutes later with his boss and the look on the bosses face was priceless when he looked at my car then the kid shook his head and says "come on junior we have some car lessons for ya". PRICELESS!!!!
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
lol wow hahaha thats so funny

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

did the kid actually think those cars can take ur car on ? lol

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay
lol wow hahaha thats so funny

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

did the kid actually think those cars can take ur car on ? lol
He thought he was gonna have a shinny Roush in his drive. Hahahahaha
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Re: New hobby

That made my day....
Old 09-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Random question Mattz400... Did you get that Stang from the Ford City in Champaign by chance. I noticed your profile says Illinois.
Nfreeman40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfreeman40
Random question Mattz400... Did you get that Stang from the Ford City in Champaign by chance. I noticed your profile says Illinois.
As the matter of fact I did. Are you from around the same area?
Old 09-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattz400

As the matter of fact I did. Are you from around the same area?
I live in champaign actually. I work at the hospital there.
Nfreeman40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #8
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattz400
Ok guys I think I just found a new hobby. Too funny not to share. So I'm off work today and sitting around the house kinda bored, figured I would run up the road to the local auto mall to check out the competition. I pull in the lot next to a 2012 challenger R/T, I'm in the Roush, and within seconds a very young salesmen comes out to greet me. I introduce myself and he asks if he can assist me. I say sure find me a ride that will smoke my car and I'll write ya a check. This poor guy looks at my car back at the R/T and an RS camaro sitting next to it and says sir today's my lucky day cause I got two right here. I tried to hold in the laughter and said boy today is your lucky day, you go get the keys to both and we'll run em. You beat me and you can have my car and I will write a check for either one. This kid is grinning from ear to ear and says let me go talk to the manager. Sure I say bring him with ya and he can be the judge. This guy comes back a few minutes later with his boss and the look on the bosses face was priceless when he looked at my car then the kid shook his head and says "come on junior we have some car lessons for ya". PRICELESS!!!!
That's Funny!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion