so funny.. camaro sorrow - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
so funny.. camaro sorrow

Lmao I was leaving publix grocery store (killer subs) I.seen a guy in a camaro ride by.By the time I was leaving he was walking out so his friend says that's that new 5.0 man it sound good(thanks roush) the guy driving the camaro didn't even turn his head he had a look of discuss on his face so I gave it a good rev and boy his friend lost it he start jumping up and down with excitment thy guy driving the camaro never turned around ..I love all muscle cars if they fast and sound good u get thumbs up from me ..he prolly made his friend walk home Lmao
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Re: so funny.. camaro sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Lmao I was leaving publix grocery store (killer subs) I.seen a guy in a camaro ride by.By the time I was leaving he was walking out so his friend says that's that new 5.0 man it sound good(thanks roush) the guy driving the camaro didn't even turn his head he had a look of discuss on his face so I gave it a good rev and boy his friend lost it he start jumping up and down with excitment thy guy driving the camaro never turned around ..I love all muscle cars if they fast and sound good u get thumbs up from me ..he prolly made his friend walk home Lmao
hahaha!
rockin the new 5.0!
Old 09-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
He had to be pretty butthurt to not look to see what's making such a wonderful noise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
He seen me I let them walk in front I live in Atlanta a lot of guys around her are flashy so they just buy wat they hear on rap songs and see in videos I rarely see SS camaros or srt8s just 6bangers with rims Lmao I'm from Flint MI my parents work in.GM and my granddad retired from Ford so I just love any muscle car and i.know wat to buy lol
Old 09-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Re: so funny.. camaro sorrow

He prob had a v6
Old 09-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
There's a camaro SS in town I see when I'm out past midnight (guy must work late) he's ALWAYS trying to race me but I've never done anything lol in not sure how it would turn out I'm not sure what he's got under the hood but it's got tons of cosmetic mods and it sounds mean.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

HEA cool tho he always gives a wave

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Mustangs always had the better sounds of most the muscle cars... I took off with an SS Camaro, it must've been a 10 or 11 and he had Borla ATAK on his and I just had Borla S Type on my 5.0 and all the guys that heard us take said that mine sounded much throatier and deeper... the Camaro barely had any sound to it
Old 09-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I agree. I've heard some good sounding camaros but they are few and far between I've heard hundreds of bad *** sounding stangs. I'm NIT a camaro fan ESPECIALLY the new ones.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:52 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
We have a lot of camaros and mustangs
Where I live. I had only one camaro try to race me. It was when I had my 08 gt last year of course all be saw was tail lights. Since I've gotton my '13 5.0 I haven't had a camaro try and race me yet
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:59 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonster13
We have a lot of camaros and mustangs
Where I live. I had only one camaro try to race me. It was when I had my 08 gt last year of course all be saw was tail lights. Since I've gotton my '13 5.0 I haven't had a camaro try and race me yet
They know better lol

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion