2013 mustang gt... manual or auto? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13gtDarkKnight
Oh I'm gonna write a negative review about them. I even had a local dealer try to get the car and he said there was a bunch if red tape around the car and something was shady about it.
Look up bankston ford in Arlington, tx. It's a black 2013 gt listed for $26,640. And it's listed at that price on 3 different sites. I'm glad I didn't waste money on a plane ticket to fly there, I woulda been all kinds of pi$$ed off. The local dealer is gonna take care of me tho. I have to meet him Tuesday afternoon.
Report them to the AG and BBB. Im pretty sure false advertising like that is illegal.
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
It is pretty bogus. I just spoke with another salesman at their other dealership. And he couldn't even get a straight answer about the price of that particular car. So I told him that if y'all are gonna be misleading and posting bogus prices, I want nothing to do with you.
I have spent $10,000 on my 300zx, when I go to sell it, I can't say hey, that price isn't the right price, you have to pay for all the add ons and upgrades. THAT'S BAD BUSINESS ETHICS
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
I suggest manual. You have a reason for no one to drive your car. YOU control it. You. That means the world to me, choosing what it does. Manual weighs less, and gets better mileage. Downshifting saves brake wear (i know, more clutch wear) and when you get exhuast done, you will love it. I almost never brake, always in gear listenxing to that growl.
I could not have said it better myself. I'm very selfish with my car, and rarely let anyone drive it haha! If they wanna go for a spin, then it's gonna have to be from the passenger seat.

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinielle View Post
I see your point but lets be honest, you cant compare a lambo with a stang. Lambo's are, in my opinion, show cars. Yea they're fast and have good performance obviously, but I find them too pretty. I prefer a bad *** muscle car (with a manual trans)
Yeah, there's only one trans that I'll accept, and that's the good old-fashioned shifter. Flappy paddles, not as engaging :/

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13gtDarkKnight View Post
lol normal driving is all i want. manual trans does make driving much more fun.
it'll be alot of fun to pull up next to those a-holes that text and drive and throw it in neutral and rev her up and scare the crap out of them.
Haha! I should try that one day Yeah, I agree, a manual forces you to pay more attention to your surroundings. It restricts you from multi-tasking while driving, so things are less likely to go wrong on the road

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2776180804.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	71328

So I've had a big change in plans. I found this 2006 gt with full Cervinis Eleanor kit with 13,700 miles. 5sp. Black leather. Mint condition. Going to pick it up this week.
I was wanting to do this to a 2012-13 gt. but it wasn't cost effective. The price of this 06 gt is perfect. So now I can focus on engine mods
Old 10-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #76
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

So I've had a big change in plans. I found this 2006 gt with full Cervinis Eleanor kit with 13,700 miles. 5sp. Black leather. Mint condition. Going to pick it up this week.
I was wanting to do this to a 2012-13 gt. but it wasn't cost effective. The price of this 06 gt is perfect. So now I can focus on engine mods
WoW! Car looks great!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Yea she does. Was gonna get a 2013 gt. but they had so many hidden costs and was tired of being talked to like an idiot and treated like an A$$. So I tossed around the idea of an 07 Saleen & 2010 Roush 427R. Then my cousin stumbled upon this 2006 gt. once he found this, I quit looking. It's only the 3v 4.6L V8. But it's still a knockout. I'm not lookin for a track car. I already have a daily driver. So this fits my needs perfectly
Old 10-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Yea she does. Was gonna get a 2013 gt. but they had so many hidden costs and was tired of being talked to like an idiot and treated like an A$$. So I tossed around the idea of an 07 Saleen & 2010 Roush 427R. Then my cousin stumbled upon this 2006 gt. once he found this, I quit looking. It's only the 3v 4.6L V8. But it's still a knockout. I'm not lookin for a track car. I already have a daily driver. So this fits my needs perfectly
I had a 4.6 3v. If you don't want to build a racecar then it has plenty of juice. Throw on a CAI, tune, headers, 4.10 gears and some good tires. That will make one mean street machine that still will walk all over most cars.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

I had a 4.6 3v. If you don't want to build a racecar then it has plenty of juice. Throw on a CAI, tune, headers, 4.10 gears and some good tires. That will make one mean street machine that still will walk all over most cars.
Well I bought a 2008 Steeda Q350 Mustang GT.
beautiful car. Needs nothing. It has everything. Premium package. 5sp manual. Has Steeda G trac suspension. And motor upgrades. And was able to get extended warranty. Needless to say, I am very happy.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Well I bought a 2008 Steeda Q350 Mustang GT.
beautiful car. Needs nothing. It has everything. Premium package. 5sp manual. Has Steeda G trac suspension. And motor upgrades. And was able to get extended warranty. Needless to say, I am very happy.
And it's fast as, we'll you get the picture. Lol

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang

And it's fast as, we'll you get the picture. Lol
Lmao yes it is.
It's a tamed beast

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Tags
2013 mustang