Pink - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Pink

So I had a guy today while I was parking come up out of his truck and wait for me to get out of my car to tell me I was a disgrace to mustangs everywhere because I put pink stripes on my car. But "thankfully" I didn't own a v8 because he would have keyed it later......WTF!!!
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Guy musta had issues. Girls who drive stands are awesome. And the pink stripes look bad ***
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig
Guy musta had issues. Girls who drive stands are awesome. And the pink stripes look bad ***
Haha thanks stig. I told him to mind his own business. And didn't his momma teach him if he didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I couldn't believe it
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
He would vandalize your car if it was a V8? What a complete loser. First, I would never touch someone else's car and second, if I saw pink stripes, Id just assume it's a chicks. What's the problem? There are slightly bigger issues in the world!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I wonder what he would is said about this one!!http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/fo...ar#post1284544
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpow24 View Post
So I had a guy today while I was parking come up out of his truck and wait for me to get out of my car to tell me I was a disgrace to mustangs everywhere because I put pink stripes on my car. But "thankfully" I didn't own a v8 because he would have keyed it later......WTF!!!
What a DB that guy is..... You should have keyed him right in the ba//$! first butt cheek marks and now this
Old 10-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
What a loser. I would have keyed him. Your car is bad ***.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
People have issues. It's your car and it looks awesome like it is. Sounds like an elitist *******... and I bet he drives a primered fox body with a pushrod 5.0 with an edelbrock intake and thanks he can take on anyone.

'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Don't let him get to you. Your car rocks and you know it. I like pink stripes on a girls stang. Your a girl so your allowed.
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Haha thanks stig. I told him to mind his own business. And didn't his momma teach him if he didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I couldn't believe it
What a coward to talk to a woman like that,,he probably wouldnt have said that to a man..I think the stripes are cool..You shoulda screamed out that he was stalking you or something,,that way somebody woulda came over and kicked his sissy a@#..Unbelievable..
Old 10-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Man I wish somebody would threaten to key my car, I'd ****in cut his throat before he could finish his sentence.

I was at the grocery store today and some trashy looking white guys parked next to me as I was walking to the store. I just had this feeling that they were up to no good so after I went inside I doubled back outside from the exit and watched them. They kept looking at my car but didn't nothing. They were lucky they didn't try anything because I was read to pounce!
Name:   image-3550580783.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  61.6 KB
lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I think it's awesome to see pink on a mustang. What if your car was a warrior in pink mustang v8? I would have knocked the snot out of him.
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
That SOB! Well at least now he has pointed out to you what he drives that piece of ****!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
That SOB! Well at least now he has pointed out to you what he drives that piece of ****!
He was prob jealous because her and mustang is outa his league..He prob drives a piece of sh$% and has to go home to someone that looks like what he drives..lol
Old 10-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpow24
Nothing wrong with pink strips on a chicks mustang! Screw him!!! What gives him the right to speak on behalf of mustang owners when he drives his boyfriends truck!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang

He was prob jealous because her and mustang is outa his league..He prob drives a piece of sh$% and has to go home to someone that looks like what he drives..lol
Lmao!!!! Good one and that's prolly true he doesn't know how to talk to pretty ladies
Old 10-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I don't care what people say I think it's sick their jealous they don't have one
koni STR.T RTR wheels NT555/ Shelby Baer 6P
DSS Aluminum 3.5/3.73 gears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cm4Di-zmZA
Schram1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I would've told him to suck my exhaust pipes :p

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31 View Post
I would've told him to suck my exhaust pipes :p
lol
Old 10-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #20
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Was he driving this civic ???????????

OOPS ! I mean Cobra.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post

OOPS ! I mean Cobra.

Ronnie
I think someone was doing them bath salts to come up with that
Old 10-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Those stripes are AWSOME! Looks badddda$$$
Old 10-03-2012, 02:36 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
The hot pink on that shiny black pops so damn good! Even your shifter knob is awesome! I think it's awesome your a girl with a stang and that you are personalizing it. More power to you!
MachMan1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
He sounds inbred. I'm from the south. We were taught improper grammar, how to treat women right, and every guy is a gear head on a mission. That guy seems to be a disgrace to the human race with all the disrespect he shown. I'm the kinda person where if someone said that to me I would have took my shiny key and ran it down his truck and made sure he saw it. I'm not for violent actions, but I will to prove a point. Sounds like a creeper if he waited on you though. There is a hot pink striped stang in my area. I'm a fan of it cause its 1) a girl 2) it's black and pink so it pops 3) it's a stang. To each their own I suppose. That's about all I got on the situation.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang

I think someone was doing them bath salts to come up with that
Lol thats funny
Ryanjcain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

If he thinks it's that offensive, have him buy you a 2013 SHELBY GT500 SHELBY, with whatever colors he wants in the striping. IF NOT, GFO!
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
I love haters. Should have told him it is probably the only thing he has seen that was pink from a woman in years. lol.
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrby4d View Post
I love haters. Should have told him it is probably the only thing he has seen that was pink from a woman in years. lol.
lol
Old 10-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360 View Post
I wonder what he would is said about this one!!Introducing The Twisted Sister
I have to admit, that hurts a little.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Sounds like he was a disgrace for driving a truck and not a Mustang. What a D-bag!!! Lets see the stripes?

Never mind I just saw the pics...I like them, I must say I wasn't expecting to see the big stripes, I was thinking pin stripes. LOL But it looks good, some pink accents on the wheels would be sweet. Or did you have those already? Where are you in Germany? Figures why the guy is a D-bag...just doesn't get it.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #30
Road Trip!

moved to general mustang discussion..
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Lol he is just a moron he will hate to see my car when it's done I have friend that owns a company that does signs and they are gonna do a wrap on my car it's gonna be hot pink and black and my hubby wants me to put the plate on it that says " NOT HERS " lol any way it's just jealousy ...

"After the third flip, I lost control"

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"
Pony up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Normally I hate pink stripes on a black mustang but only because the pink is flat or just a bad color of pink, just looked at ur photos and to say the least, I would rock that. That's a sick mustang and the stripes are a great color
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

I think you stang looks mean with those stripes.
MGW SHORT SHIFTER
CDC CHIN SPOILER W/ BLACK BILLET GRILLS
BLACK JLT OIL SEPARATOR
ThinBlueLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

To be honest, I don't like them. But, just because I don't like them doesn't mean that others don't, as evidenced in this thread. It's just an opinion. I'm sure that there are people that don't like the way mine looks either. You won't find me going out of my way though to try and change someone else's opinion about things I don't think look good. For everything that can be done to a car there are opinions pro & con. Don't let someone demand you make it follow some kind of strict guideline on how you want to make your car look or drive.
Thors5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #35
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Thors 5.0

Very well said,
When I go to a car show there are some cars there that look stupid and ridiculous to me but I always notice that there is always someone going GA-GA over them. It is just a matter of what someone's personal taste is.

The pink stripes on ashpow24's Mustang is her choice and will be kind of her personal trademark. If she goes to car shows and anyone from our forum is there, I'm sure they will recognize her car as Ashpow24's and introduce themselves.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion