04 mustang GT or 05 Mustang GT - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #36
Registered User
Newbie
 
Maltik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 14
I think the 05 body style is a little nicer 04 is nice as well. I feel in love with mustangs when the 4 gen came out and when the 5th gen came out I was wowed by it.
Maltik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #37
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
I agree with a couple of the other comments. If your going to get a 99-04 then get a cobra, Mach 1, or a terminator. If your gonna get an 05-09 get a 07+ GT
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
F4m0usfr34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaSohol
07 or better, I think the 05 had issues with some stuff, like gauges, some one chime in here
Yea really if u could just go brand new haha "13" but agreed I have an 06 as it has some issue with gauges not reading right... But that's it! If the 07 were fixed then heck ya 07!!
__________________
*f4m0usfr34k*
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #39
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4m0usfr34k

Yea really if u could just go brand new haha "13" but agreed I have an 06 as it has some issue with gauges not reading right... But that's it! If the 07 were fixed then heck ya 07!!
Shoot, my 05, window tint scratch, fuel fill problem, gauges, clunky strut mounts(I think), I'm sure I'm missing something
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
F4m0usfr34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

You really run low 13's? Find that hard to believe sense my 11 5.0 has give or take double your horsepower stock and the best I could ever run was a 12.8 and change. I've got a full bolt on new edge and believe me it is now where close to my 5.0 so I doubt your in "low 13's" to the op if I had a choice I would by a Mach 1 or termi. If you don't have the money just save up its always worth it.
Yea here's my slip. I don't really care if you believe me or not but you also have to know how to drive to get good times so you must be doing something wrong having a bolt on gt and runnin high 12's

I have tb plenum combo, bbk CAI, 305 Hoosier DR's coilovers all around, k member, bassani, x pipe borla catback, sway bars, 4.10's have shaved around 100 pounds and weighs less than a 5.0. Still need a tune and Lt headers.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I almost almost all stock with two people in my car hitting high 13's hit a 13.9 with me and a buddy in the car.... FYI I'm also automatic :/ which sucks
__________________
*f4m0usfr34k*
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
F4m0usfr34k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrskoundrel

Shoot, my 05, window tint scratch, fuel fill problem, gauges, clunky strut mounts(I think), I'm sure I'm missing something
:/ that sucks... Only prob here is fuel gauge :/
__________________
*f4m0usfr34k*
F4m0usfr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
kris302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 21
The 03-04 mach1 is better than a 05 gt. But that's about it. Well the 03-04 Conrad are amazing but still pricey. Personally for the money I would rather have a 04 mach1 than a 05gt. My mach1 ran 12.6 at 115 with just a few bolt ons and was fairly controlable in the curves. I've had a few sn95 cars and the gt's just dont cut the mustard without boost.
kris302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
Its all personal preference. I choose a mach 1 over the 05gt because ive always felt the s197 was a little heavy. And the mach 1 are a lot more rare. It would have to be a really good condition 04gt vs a poor condition s197. Or a lot cheaper.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

Yea here's my slip. I don't really care if you believe me or not but you also have to know how to drive to get good times so you must be doing something wrong having a bolt on gt and runnin high 12's

I have tb plenum combo, bbk CAI, 305 Hoosier DR's coilovers all around, k member, bassani, x pipe borla catback, sway bars, 4.10's have shaved around 100 pounds and weighs less than a 5.0. Still need a tune and Lt headers.
I think if I can get my 60ft time down to what your getting, I should be somewhere around 13.3. For me, it's the driver mod -->me no have

Here's my best on streets and missing 4th. (hence the low trap)

Got me a new tranny now (and clutch), so next season should be fun. Goodonya Venom, I'd would be fun as hell to run at the track with ya.[/QUOTE]

Yea with some good tires you can get you're 60 time down! Yea I knw just sucks you live on the other side
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Pattyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 48
I have an 06 with just a tune and borla exhaust and I ran 13.4 all day long
Pattyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Alonzo.dargan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 273
I have 06 gt with full bolt-ons I.E(ca,FR intake mani,tb,pullies,Lt,offroad xpipe,3.73,weight reduc,and suspension mods) and beat many 5.0s with minor boltons with ease.
Alonzo.dargan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Redstang1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Statesboro
Region: Georgia
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonzo.dargan1
I have 06 gt with full bolt-ons I.E(ca,FR intake mani,tb,pullies,Lt,offroad xpipe,3.73,weight reduc,and suspension mods) and beat many 5.0s with minor boltons with ease.
Look ill be the first to admit that these 5.0's arnt the gods of the street but bone freakin stock they make 360-380 to the wheels, the 4.6 makes 300-315 at the crank so there is just no way. I have beat many a 4.6 mustangs with minor bolt on's on my 5.0. But hell you may be gods gift to driving I'm just telling my experience
Redstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #48
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post

Look ill be the first to admit that these 5.0's arnt the gods of the street but bone freakin stock they make 360-380 to the wheels, the 4.6 makes 300-315 at the crank so there is just no way. I have beat many a 4.6 mustangs with minor bolt on's on my 5.0. But hell you may be gods gift to driving I'm just telling my experience
That's what it boils down to in many cases. You can have a ZR-1, but that doesn't mean you can drive it as fast as its documented to be. When the power of the cars is less than 100 difference, anything can happen. Equal drivers, then it makes sense. Hardly any of us are equal. I'm more of a plus, frankly - weight that is.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
new edge....................
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
Yeah driver really plays a big part. I've had pulls against new 5.0s and if it's a manual car the driver better be on their game. The auto (3.55) is door too door with me. (intake tune catback mach 1 on 275 rubber) I've yet to loose any ground to even the 3.73 stock manual 5.0. There is a vortech 5.0 in town and yeah that's not much of a race once you get into third. The new 5.0 is a great engine but the s197 is heavier than the sn95 cars. And that makes a difference. Also at my altitude (5400') I've never seen a 5.0 put down more than 341hp stock. Somehow the ss camaros seem to loose less. Both I've seen here make 377. I'm glad the auto ss is geared for grandma.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
kris302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 21
Anyone who thinks the new 5.0 isnt the king of the hill is crazy. I'm running 12.2 on 19" and 11.8 on 17" with drag radials. With just long tubes(with cats)and a JLT Cai. The new 5.0 is by far the best mustang ever. And I've had just about every model all of the later generations outside of CobraRs.
kris302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
There quick. No doubt. But I'd be careful proclaiming king of the hill.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
kris302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 21
Dollar for dollar mod for mod nothing naturally aspirated comes even close. If I hot laped my 04 cobra the way I do my new 5.0 I would lose mph on my trap speed from heat soak. Sohc 2 and 3 valve cars aren't even close. I've had a every mod motor Ford had made except the new 5.8 and nothing is as good as the new coyote. My only.complaint is that ford didn't just put the 6060 in all the cars instead of the gettrag peice. But with that said the Mt86 is better than the t56. May not be stronger but definitely drives better.
kris302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #54
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pierson
Region: Florida
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris302
Anyone who thinks the new 5.0 isnt the king of the hill is crazy. I'm running 12.2 on 19" and 11.8 on 17" with drag radials. With just long tubes(with cats)and a JLT Cai. The new 5.0 is by far the best mustang ever. And I've had just about every model all of the later generations outside of CobraRs.
Yea man I gotta agree. Those new coyotes are unbelievably receptive to mods. The six speed helps too.
muscledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Yea you're right about that mod for mod. A driver is always the biggest mod because if you can't drive at the drag or at a course then you can be beat by a car with less hp.
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Silversky545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,627
98 cobra... end of discussion one of the best sounding Stangs IMO... and it's a fantastic platform for any type of racing you fancy
Silversky545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
I like when the guys pick the favourite. All the more rage when they don't win haha.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:45 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattyboy View Post
I have an 06 with just a tune and borla exhaust and I ran 13.4 all day long
Wow,,I ran 15s and finally my best time was 14.2,,I had spinning problems big time,,some say the track has more traction,,but that night I spuin twice as bad as do in the street,,even through gear change,,Best time was with traction control

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstang1 View Post
Look ill be the first to admit that these 5.0's arnt the gods of the street but bone freakin stock they make 360-380 to the wheels, the 4.6 makes 300-315 at the crank so there is just no way. I have beat many a 4.6 mustangs with minor bolt on's on my 5.0. But hell you may be gods gift to driving I'm just telling my experience
I agree,,numbers dont lie,,stock to stock theres not much chance with the 4.6 stock
__________________
mymustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #59
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris302
Dollar for dollar mod for mod nothing naturally aspirated comes even close. If I hot laped my 04 cobra the way I do my new 5.0 I would lose mph on my trap speed from heat soak. Sohc 2 and 3 valve cars aren't even close. I've had a every mod motor Ford had made except the new 5.8 and nothing is as good as the new coyote. My only.complaint is that ford didn't just put the 6060 in all the cars instead of the gettrag peice. But with that said the Mt86 is better than the t56. May not be stronger but definitely drives better.
How much have you sunk in your car again? You can pick up a 10 second 03 cobra for under 20 all day long.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:59 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
kris302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 21
You can buy someone else's headache for 20 grand. I've owned a 10 second cobra, Torch red 04 with a wipple. I sold it when I got tired of buying parts. Yeah the motors are incredible but the t56 breaks allot, the IRS has to be replaced. You have to do a Soiled rear swap and it destroys the rear control arm mounting points with any real power. Go buy a 20 grand 10 second cobra. And if it wasn't built to the hilt it will be falling apart. And its 10 years old and no warranty. The modern chassi and high strength steel is worth the move to a s197. Then add the coyote and it's incredible. The terminators are a tomahawk missile straped to a Cessna. The new 5.0 more refined in every single way.
kris302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
BaSohol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 2,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang

Wow,,I ran 15s and finally my best time was 14.2,,I had spinning problems big time,,some say the track has more traction,,but that night I spuin twice as bad as do in the street,,even through gear change,,Best time was with traction control
Haha is this for real? You have a GT right?
__________________

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude
There quick. No doubt. But I'd be careful proclaiming king of the hill.
X2 but come on guys we are all Mustang fan who cares if my cars faster than your it's. The love for the cars not the horsepower. I enjoy all mustangs let's get along as we are a group of fans not enemies.
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #63
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris302 View Post
You can buy someone else's headache for 20 grand. I've owned a 10 second cobra, Torch red 04 with a wipple. I sold it when I got tired of buying parts. Yeah the motors are incredible but the t56 breaks allot, the IRS has to be replaced. You have to do a Soiled rear swap and it destroys the rear control arm mounting points with any real power. Go buy a 20 grand 10 second cobra. And if it wasn't built to the hilt it will be falling apart. And its 10 years old and no warranty. The modern chassi and high strength steel is worth the move to a s197. Then add the coyote and it's incredible. The terminators are a tomahawk missile straped to a Cessna. The new 5.0 more refined in every single way.
It makes sense that a 9-11 year old car would have a few deficiencies when compared to something brand new, but the new 5.0 has these same exact deficiencies that the previous generation had. They were designed to be a sporty passenger car. You put 10sec HP in this type of car and your gonna break stuff. All these cars would need to be built to handle that kinda power. The S197 is no better at this than the SN95 or the fox.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #64
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pierson
Region: Florida
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

X2 but come on guys we are all Mustang fan who cares if my cars faster than your it's. The love for the cars not the horsepower. I enjoy all mustangs let's get along as we are a group of fans not enemies.
I'm pretty sure most of us love both the cars AND the power lol
muscledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscledom

I'm pretty sure most of us love both the cars AND the power lol
Ha ha mine is stock with only slp exhaust but talking smack about others cars doesn't make you a very good fan and iam not saying that towards anyone just saying. mustangs are great and I enjoy talking to the people who own them. The best part is the smile on someones face when they tell you about their car now that's a fan.
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
kris302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

It makes sense that a 9-11 year old car would have a few deficiencies when compared to something brand new, but the new 5.0 has these same exact deficiencies that the previous generation had. They were designed to be a sporty passenger car. You put 10sec HP in this type of car and your gonna break stuff. All these cars would need to be built to handle that kinda power. The S197 is no better at this than the SN95 or the fox.
Actually the s197s use if high strengh steel and its superior 3 link rear set up make is much more capable and reliable for taking on bigger power. The sn95 and fox are the same platforms that was designed in 1977 just slightly updated over that year's. The s197 is a dedicated modern chassis. Now I'm not saying parts won't break or that it is perfect just that it is a superior product. I traded in a mid 12 second 04azure blue mach 1 on my coyote. I loved all of my sn95 cars(2 gts, 2 mach1s and a terminator) but this is by far the best mustang I have ever owned.
kris302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #67
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris302 View Post

Actually the s197s use if high strengh steel and its superior 3 link rear set up make is much more capable and reliable for taking on bigger power. The sn95 and fox are the same platforms that was designed in 1977 just slightly updated over that year's. The s197 is a dedicated modern chassis. Now I'm not saying parts won't break or that it is perfect just that it is a superior product. I traded in a mid 12 second 04azure blue mach 1 on my coyote. I loved all of my sn95 cars(2 gts, 2 mach1s and a terminator) but this is by far the best mustang I have ever owned.
And that makes sense given the age difference.

Quote:
Now I'm not saying parts won't break or that it is perfect just that it is a superior product.
^^
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #68
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris302
You can buy someone else's headache for 20 grand. I've owned a 10 second cobra, Torch red 04 with a wipple. I sold it when I got tired of buying parts. Yeah the motors are incredible but the t56 breaks allot, the IRS has to be replaced. You have to do a Soiled rear swap and it destroys the rear control arm mounting points with any real power. Go buy a 20 grand 10 second cobra. And if it wasn't built to the hilt it will be falling apart. And its 10 years old and no warranty. The modern chassi and high strength steel is worth the move to a s197. Then add the coyote and it's incredible. The terminators are a tomahawk missile straped to a Cessna. The new 5.0 more refined in every single way.
Lol, I love the quote about the terminator. Pretty much spot on. I prefer the feeling of no control though.

I've had no issues with the tranny. Upgraded the input shaft when I bought the car. And yes, the irs is garbage.

I can definitely see your points, but understand that some of us enjoy the out of control feeling the sn95 chassis provides.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
I love taking down the new cars with an older one. Torque boxes and control arm reinforcement are SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to weld in.... Ps. I can't wait for the new mustang in 2015. Love the 5.0 but it just doesn't do it for me at all. And I've never had a s197 out corner me unless it was on R compound tires. They push bad compared to the sn95 imo. I am talking smack for the sake of balance in this thread.

Oh ****! Someone just high centered their vette on my lawn Bahahaha.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #70
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pierson
Region: Florida
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

Ha ha mine is stock with only slp exhaust but talking smack about others cars doesn't make you a very good fan and iam not saying that towards anyone just saying. mustangs are great and I enjoy talking to the people who own them. The best part is the smile on someones face when they tell you about their car now that's a fan.
Yea I'm with you man. I pretty much dig em all. Except the mustang IIs lol.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris302

I loved all of my sn95 cars(2 gts, 2 mach1s and a terminator) but this is by far the best mustang I have ever owned.
Dude I'm jealous as **** lol
muscledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > General Mustang Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:29 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.